Real Estate

Earn back buyer's real estate agent commission - Become an Agent. New Humber College Course is now live!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2020 7:42 pm
Tags:
None
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3986 upvotes
Toronto
the real estate cartel will love this thread eonbm. All the people that will rush out to do this because it's so easy, and pay the outlandish fees will fill the TREB/CREA coffers with cashola. $7,000 and $2,000 a year to trade in real estate.. meanwhile it's such a joke... amazing!

they make it like a "degree" so you can feel useful while you do it. lol.
Oct 13, 2010
602 posts
96 upvotes
I just have 1 Optional course left.

Which one is the easiest ?

Property Management ?
Penalty Box
Dec 27, 2013
8003 posts
3986 upvotes
Toronto
There are 2 epic RFD threads I can recall:

1) the rogers deal for gigabit internet and vip tv with hbo and tmn for $120 all in + free install. best deal ever.

2) This thread. So much value.
Mar 21, 2006
172 posts
16 upvotes
Williams75 wrote: For the IPAD exams do they provide anything for you to do your math on? They say you can't bring your own paper so I was wondering where I'll be doing my math as I need to write some stuff down most likely.
They'll provide you with paper. As for which exams to write , I would go with whatever is available through passit IMHO.
Jan 26, 2014
10 posts
29 upvotes
Henry23 wrote: I just finished steps courses 1 and 2. The quickest they can be completed is one month each. The reason being, that's the quickest you can book the exams. They are now making me wait 4 months to book course 3.
Hi Henry23....i just finished my 2nd exam today. For the third exam I see available dates from June '17.
I thought I will finish the 03rd exam within the next one month similar to 01st n 02nd.
Is there any way we can skip the classroom and book the exam directly ????

Or we need to wait for 04 months compulsory ??
Aug 7, 2003
89 posts
18 upvotes
I have my first exam March 23. Are the April 1st requirements for all students even those currently enrolled in courses?
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13567 posts
3656 upvotes
GTA
harveer wrote: I have my first exam March 23. Arev the April 1st requirements for all students even those currently enrolled in courses?
April 1....2016??
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
13567 posts
3656 upvotes
GTA
Hyphy wrote: earliest for 3rd course spot is June......wtf
should i enroll now or watch for a spot to open up earlier?
Is there a mad rush of people trying to get licensed? Or just they are offering fewer and fewer spots?
Sep 17, 2008
594 posts
93 upvotes
Do you have to finish all the exercises after each chapters in the course to take the exam?

"The following Exercises will test your comprehension of the Chapter you have just completed studying. Upon submitting the exercise, you will be given your score and have the chance to compare your answers. A score of 50% on all course exercises will be required to complete the course.

Good Luck!"
[external links removed]
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2009
2895 posts
383 upvotes
s0n1c wrote: Do you have to finish all the exercises after each chapters in the course to take the exam?

"The following Exercises will test your comprehension of the Chapter you have just completed studying. Upon submitting the exercise, you will be given your score and have the chance to compare your answers. A score of 50% on all course exercises will be required to complete the course.

Good Luck!"
lol no

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)