• Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2021 10:37 am
[OP]
Feb 15, 2021
36 posts
42 upvotes

East Court Ford dealer 2021 F-150 Order status

Hello Everyone,

As we know one of the biggest volume dealer East court ford is taking so long to provide an update to its client. Few of the members already requested if a open a new thread to track RFDers update related to their Lariat orders. Hence I am creating this one to track. I am also attaching the excel tracker here to track it... Hope this will help us...

Here is the excel Tracker:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
Last edited by RFDCliffside on Mar 20th, 2021 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
260 replies
[OP]
Feb 15, 2021
36 posts
42 upvotes
Status Update from my side:

Deal Signed : 28 Jan 20221
Order Placed : 8 Feb 2021
VIN Received: Pending

I would like to request everyone to share their timeline here so we are aware of the pictures of the Eastcourt...
May 3, 2010
549 posts
175 upvotes
May I add my two cents? Establish a cutoff in terms of waiting times. If anyone (like me) has ordered lass than a month ago, can't really complain about a VIN just yet cuz I have my order number and the Ford system still shows unscheduled. Perhaps target those with orders older than 6 weeks without an order number and/or VIN.

Also, canceling the order is only going to help Eastcourt unless there's a way to make sure Ford also cancels the order. So think about that as well.
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
Maybe put the link to the excel in this thread too, and maybe edit second post to make it a running list of members affected so there's a quick glance to all that are in this situation.

Suggestion to keep anonymity, maybe have people put a general time of month like first half or second half so people will more likely to fill it out rather than put an exact date down

Also instead of vin pending maybe just yes or no as to receiving a Vin. I don't think people will feel too comfortable putting sales order or Dora information down.

Also a line as to wether they have confirmed if their order was put in on the "other" forum and how far after they placed there order was it actually submitted.
Last edited by Just Looking For a Deal on Mar 20th, 2021 9:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
Also if your a guest viewing this thread or know of people in this situation, register so we can get tthe true picture here,. Have those people register, it's the only way to see if this truly is a small issue or a large one.
Last edited by Just Looking For a Deal on Mar 21st, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 21, 2021
20 posts
21 upvotes
Center of the earth
I am out, wife told me to cancel today. Good luck guys with this. I am switching brands.
Jan 19, 2013
5 posts
3 upvotes
NIAGARA FALLS
Deal signed: 09 Jan 2021
Order placed: 09 Mar 2021
Vin received: Pending
The salesperson has responded fast for me but I still don’t have a Vin yet. It really is hard to believe the issues this one dealership is having over others!!!
Jul 26, 2013
14 posts
3 upvotes
I signed the 2-year lease deal at the end of January and at that time, the salesperson told me that they have signed 700 deals like this so far in January.
He insisted that thanks to their reputation and being a volume dealership, East Court will be able to get trucks quicker than any other dealers.
I told them that I was hesitating between them and Downtown Ford, at that point, he said that the latter will not be able to get me the truck before July and by then you may as well get a 2022 model.
May 3, 2010
549 posts
175 upvotes
luchoquentin wrote: I signed the 2-year lease deal at the end of January and at that time, the salesperson told me that they have signed 700 deals like this so far in January.
He insisted that thanks to their reputation and being a volume dealership, East Court will be able to get trucks quicker than any other dealers.
I told them that I was hesitating between them and Downtown Ford, at that point, he said that the latter will not be able to get me the truck before July and by then you may as well get a 2022 model.
Did you get your VIN yet? Do you know when east court actually submitted your order?
May 3, 2010
549 posts
175 upvotes
Mason24 wrote: Deal signed: 09 Jan 2021
The salesperson has responded fast for me but I still don’t have a Vin yet. It really is hard to believe the issues this one dealership is having over others!!!
March 9?? Jesus! Did you ask him why the order submission happened 2 months after you ordered??
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
Mason24 wrote: Deal signed: 09 Jan 2021
Can you fill out the excel with your info?
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
GameChannel wrote: May I add my two cents? Establish a cutoff in terms of waiting times. If anyone (like me) has ordered lass than a month ago, can't really complain about a VIN just yet cuz I have my order number and the Ford system still shows unscheduled. Perhaps target those with orders older than 6 weeks without an order number and/or VIN.

Also, canceling the order is only going to help Eastcourt unless there's a way to make sure Ford also cancels the order. So think about that as well.
You can till fill out the excel, you will be in this spot very soon.
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
luchoquentin wrote: I signed the 2-year lease deal at the end of January and at that time, the salesperson told me that they have signed 700 deals like this so far in January.
You should check on the "other" forum to get confirmation of you order to Ford, as well to find out it's status.

That way you know and can put it in the excel sheet.
Last edited by Just Looking For a Deal on Mar 22nd, 2021 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 26, 2013
14 posts
3 upvotes
Just Looking For a Deal wrote: You should check on here to get confirmation of you order to ford.

https://www.f150forum.com/f129/who-has- ... /index288/

That way you know and can put it in the excel sheet.
I clicked on the link but unsure as to where to go to retrieve my order to Ford.
My salesperson said the orders are input the same day as deals are signed since they have a lot, that is the only way for them to manage.
However, I do not have confirmation for when the truck was ordered. And no VIN yet
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
You need your order number and dealer number CA-1323 for East Court Ford and reply to the thread and Pioneer74 will tell you your info, be sure to thank him. Also if this info helps you enough, he just asks you donate to an animal shelter.
Jan 19, 2013
5 posts
3 upvotes
NIAGARA FALLS
No explanation really. I talked a manager at one point but all he said was he would make it a priority. I am not really in a huge rush but man this is pretty sad on East Courts part that they are doing this to so many people!!
Banned
Mar 13, 2019
330 posts
214 upvotes
You don't get a VIN until its actually on the assembly line. When ordering you get a VON - vehicle order number, which should be right away. If waiting on a VON something's up and it probably is the supply line issues.
Banned
Mar 13, 2019
330 posts
214 upvotes
If true, no lone dealer is getting allocation for 700 units, but I don't believe it. Would be closer to 70 than 700. If anyone is sitting around waiting, find a dealer with allocation, probably one out in the middle of nowhere. Should have no problem with an ordered unit, my guess is East Court pegged their allocation (potentially months out) and is feeding you guys BS.
Oct 5, 2006
184 posts
65 upvotes
lo23HH wrote: You don't get a VIN until its actually on the assembly line. When ordering you get a VON - vehicle order number, which should be right away. If waiting on a VON something's up and it probably is the supply line issues.
Actually the dealer should have you confirm the VOC, Vehicle Order Confirmation which is the vehicle you order and it's options they submit to Ford. When Ford receives it and confirms that they accept the order they send the dealer back a DORA.

Here it sits in the Unscheduled Order Bank until Ford schedules it for production. It actually gets a VIN when it populates the window sticker when it's scheduled.