Automotive

East Court Ford (Scarborough, ON - 4700 Sheppard Ave E) Is Moving!

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 3:24 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19165 posts
6722 upvotes
Toronto

East Court Ford (Scarborough, ON - 4700 Sheppard Ave E) Is Moving!

McCowan & Sheppard Ford is moving!
East Court Ford.jpg
RedFlagDeals Addict
6 replies
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
20030 posts
5415 upvotes
Good Morning
Thanks, this is where I've been bringing my car for oil changes. 8 years and I've never paid for an oil change, I just....don't ask about it lol.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
6076 posts
3151 upvotes
Mississauga
coriolis wrote: Thanks, this is where I've been bringing my car for oil changes. 8 years and I've never paid for an oil change, I just....don't ask about it lol.
What compromising photos of the service manager do you have? Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
28310 posts
8763 upvotes
"Our property is being taken over" lol. More like "they needed this land for the subway so it brought us 3x the market value since the city was paying and they had no choice!" :D
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19165 posts
6722 upvotes
Toronto
ES_Revenge wrote: "Our property is being taken over" lol. More like "they needed this land for the subway so it brought us 3x the market value since the city was paying and they had no choice!" :D
Honestly, was thinking the same thing. This is a HUGE piece of land. Relocating a dealership with all their repair bays cannot be cheap. One can only imagine.

There's already an auto park of sorts up by Milner so at least they picked the right area.
RedFlagDeals Addict
[OP]
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
19165 posts
6722 upvotes
Toronto
Nissan is going, what about us??? Lol
RedFlagDeals Addict
Aug 9, 2008
505 posts
282 upvotes
They have owned the Milner location for quite some time now and have been operating their Quick Lane service from there (no appointment necessary). Not sure if it would be enough as the current location is bursting at the seams and this looks smaller than that. At the end of the day, as long as I get a good deal from Sammy, doesn't matter where they are .. lol