Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Costco] East - GTA Clearance Items Ending in .97 - General Thread

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 22nd, 2020 9:07 am
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2263 posts
2930 upvotes
Whatchu doing on my turf?? I was there Friday but didn't have time to take pics....

Stick to your own neighbourhood! Smiling Face With HornsFace With Tears Of Joy :twisted:
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 1, 2018
140 posts
585 upvotes
Toronto
Markham East yesterday (1/2)

Started getting tired/sloppy halfway through. This location is always mad.

IMG_20201017_143129.jpg
IMG_20201017_143219.jpg
IMG_20201017_143221.jpg
IMG_20201017_143224.jpg
IMG_20201017_143431.jpg
IMG_20201017_143512.jpg
IMG_20201017_143514.jpg
IMG_20201017_143517.jpg
IMG_20201017_143519.jpg
IMG_20201017_143522.jpg
IMG_20201017_143622.jpg
IMG_20201017_143641.jpg
IMG_20201017_143802.jpg
IMG_20201017_143811.jpg
IMG_20201017_143919.jpg
IMG_20201017_143930.jpg
IMG_20201017_143935.jpg
IMG_20201017_143941.jpg
IMG_20201017_143947.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 29, 2013
1232 posts
859 upvotes
Purchased at Kingston Costco Friday Oct.17, a Stealthcam 26 megapixel, field/trail/hunting camera ,#2020108.
The price is $139.99 with $40.00 off.
May be a manager's special.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2011
3240 posts
18408 upvotes
13inches wrote: Whatchu doing on my turf?? I was there Friday but didn't have time to take pics....

Stick to your own neighbourhood! Smiling Face With HornsFace With Tears Of Joy :twisted:
Yessir :)
Member
Nov 14, 2015
449 posts
271 upvotes
Unionville, ON
YungTrapLord wrote: Markham East yesterday (1/2)

Started getting tired/sloppy halfway through. This location is always mad.

I hate this location with a passion, its always a shitshow. thanks for the pics though!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 9, 2006
9250 posts
12150 upvotes
GT-EH
The Organic "Aussie Bites" (850g) are $6.97 @ yorktech location...
not sure what the regular is but they are a great breakfast/snack.
What's the best credit card for...
Behold, true glory. #PCMasterRace!
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2011
3240 posts
18408 upvotes
GiOBoY wrote: The Organic "Aussie Bites" (850g) are $6.97 @ yorktech location...
not sure what the regular is but they are a great breakfast/snack.
$11.99 I think or something along those lines, eating is more than filling, eating two can last me till dinner time.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 3, 2011
3240 posts
18408 upvotes
Didn’t get a chance to capture the clothes but no different then last set of pictures taken, small groups of people didn’t inspire me to stick around.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
4748 posts
1403 upvotes
Ottawa
how come such a nice post isn't at hot deal?!

Top