Expired Hot Deals

East Side Marios

Family PIZZA/PASTA deal for 4 - $36 (only valid for delivery or pickup)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 1:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1515 posts
8638 upvotes
MILTON

[East Side Marios] Family PIZZA/PASTA deal for 4 - $36 (only valid for delivery or pickup)

there are 2 options to choose from.

Available in GTA, not sure about other Metro areas.

*Participating locations only. Everyday Deals To Go are only available for delivery & pick-up. Not valid in dining room. Taxes extra. Prices listed are for take-out. ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT delivery and pick-up is replaced with a single serving of soup or salad and two (2) garlic homeloaves. Additional delivery fees may apply. Minimum $14.99 order required for delivery. Not valid with any other coupon, offer or promotion. ®Registered Trademark of Recipe Unlimited Corporation..

ImageImage
30 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3358 posts
572 upvotes
Don't be nosey
Isn’t this regular price? How is it a hot deal?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2695 posts
1991 upvotes
Calgary
Not sure if this is regular price or not, but to me delivery or takeout eliminates the one good thing about ESM - all you can eat soup/salad/bread.
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2009
3358 posts
572 upvotes
Don't be nosey
jarfgames wrote: Not sure if this is regular price or not, but to me delivery or takeout eliminates the one good thing about ESM - all you can eat soup/salad/bread.
Exactly, again how is this a hot deal?
PSN: RunOrDie226
add me!
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
24420 posts
196184 upvotes
GTA
I realize it's a matter of personal taste, but this has got to be the worst restaurant franchise under the Cara (well, now Recipes Unlimited or whatever) umbrella. In fact, it may very well be the worst chain in Canada period. I have been to a few different locations over the years and each and every time I have been disappointed. I find the food to be *very* subpar and the portions to be fairly small, and the prices aren't exactly really cheap or anything...
Dec 26, 2018
199 posts
276 upvotes
toguy wrote: I realize it's a matter of personal taste, but this has got to be the worst restaurant franchise under the Cara (well, now Recipes Unlimited or whatever) umbrella. In fact, it may very well be the worst chain in Canada period. I have been to a few different locations over the years and each and every time I have been disappointed. I find the food to be *very* subpar and the portions to be fairly small, and the prices aren't exactly really cheap or anything...
Interesting, and definitely a matter of personal taste... I put ESM 2nd after Turtle Jack's in terms of ones I'd actually recommend to people to eat at based on taste and large portion sizes (not to mention the bottomless elements), those two are the ones I tend to bring US-based business visitors to and they've always enjoyed the food (I'd obviously take them elsewhere if not, money's at stake!). From recent visits, the double bacon carbonara was great, as was the chicken parm, and the caesar salad is always solid, as is the cappelletti. I haven't had it in a while but the 13-layer (or whatever) lasagna used to be great, too. I'm not a fan of their burger but that's a pretty common issue at chains for me, TJs has the only chain burger that I enjoy, they manage to keep it juicy while overcooking it. Also, not sure how well known this is but a Scene card gets you a discount (10%, I think).

Kelsey's is my personal least favourite, I've had decent food there but nothing that ever got to the level of good. I give it a try whenever they refresh their menus and nothing ever changes.

Note that I'm not a foodie, I tend to like chain restaurant food in general.
Oct 18, 2017
608 posts
1196 upvotes
New Brunswick
I can’t enjoy ESM delivery/takeout. The big thing I go there for is all you can eat salad and bread. I usually end up getting my entree packed up cause I just keep eating salad and bread. :)
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
toguy wrote: I realize it's a matter of personal taste, but this has got to be the worst restaurant franchise under the Cara (well, now Recipes Unlimited or whatever) umbrella. In fact, it may very well be the worst chain in Canada period. I have been to a few different locations over the years and each and every time I have been disappointed. I find the food to be *very* subpar and the portions to be fairly small, and the prices aren't exactly really cheap or anything...
I can’t understand how it’s still in business. In all seriousness and not trying to be a jerk, can anyone explain why you would choose to go there?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37412 posts
23485 upvotes
Center of Universe
LOLatyou wrote: I can’t understand how it’s still in business. In all seriousness and not trying to be a jerk, can anyone explain why you would choose to go there?
I'll chime in...
Find me a better place that serves Chicken Parmesan (my go to cheat meal) for under $30 and I'll switch.
Feb 7, 2007
362 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
You can make better pasta at home for a hell of a lot less.

ESM is absolute crap to sit in and eat, I can't imagine how bad it is for take out.

The only place I've ever had soggy pasta was ESM, how hard is it to cook it all dente?
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: I'll chime in...
Find me a better place that serves Chicken Parmesan (my go to cheat meal) for under $30 and I'll switch.
I’m confused. For two meals? There’s dozens of legit Italian places that would throw a really good chicken Parm at you for similar pricing as ESM. Here’s a link to just one http://fusaros.com/ but I mean google local Italian takeout restaurant and you’ll find dozens more. Heck, even the old spaghetti factory.

Again, if you enjoy it that’s awesome... personal tastes and such. I just don’t get it in a place like Toronto with the Italian options we have.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37412 posts
23485 upvotes
Center of Universe
LOLatyou wrote: I’m confused. For two meals? There’s dozens of legit Italian places that would throw a really good chicken Parm at you for similar pricing as ESM. Here’s a link to just one http://fusaros.com/ but I mean google local Italian takeout restaurant and you’ll find dozens more. Heck, even the old spaghetti factory.

Again, if you enjoy it that’s awesome... personal tastes and such. I just don’t get it in a place like Toronto with the Italian options we have.
I'm in Ottawa and none of the other restaurants, fine dining or cafe style serves good chicken parm.
Again, personal taste, so that's your reason on why ESM is still around, as I'm sure there are many other customers like me also.
Feb 7, 2007
362 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: I'm in Ottawa and none of the other restaurants, fine dining or cafe style serves good chicken parm.
Again, personal taste, so that's your reason on why ESM is still around, as I'm sure there are many other customers like me also.
Make your own. Why the hell would you pay for that crap?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37412 posts
23485 upvotes
Center of Universe
DudebuD wrote: Make your own. Why the hell would you pay for that crap?
I have more money than time.
Why the hell do people buy Pizza Pizza?
Feb 7, 2007
362 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
vkizzle wrote: I have more money than time.
Why the hell do people buy Pizza Pizza?
Because they're stupid
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
37412 posts
23485 upvotes
Center of Universe
DudebuD wrote: Because they're stupid
Lol.
Everybody has there preference.
May 24, 2020
68 posts
135 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: I'm in Ottawa and none of the other restaurants, fine dining or cafe style serves good chicken parm.
You’re right that makes sense. I honestly wasn’t thinking outside the GTA and that’s my bad.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
19331 posts
6313 upvotes
Toronto
Old Spaghetti factory is okay, but
I wish Toronto, Ontario could have an Olive Garden once again. That place is waaaay better than ESM any day!!
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
Sep 19, 2009
667 posts
534 upvotes
Ottawa
The amount of food snobery in this thread is ridiculous...

And for the record, I enjoy Eastside Mario's for what it is. Nothing fancy but decent food with good portion sizes and solid pricing. And can't beat that all you can eat salad and bread!

Haters gonna hate.🤭
Deal Fanatic
Nov 7, 2006
7493 posts
415 upvotes
Toronto
This thread does deserve some downvotes LOL
Price is wrong $36 instead of $36.99 (from my geo)
It’s a family combo deal but no where it says 4 entrees for 4 in particular. It’s more for like 2 adults and 2 small kids.
Badda boom badda bing !