Food & Drink

eating 'challenges' (eat it and its free)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2016 6:47 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1070 upvotes

eating 'challenges' (eat it and its free)

Anyone have a list of the eating challenges in toronto?

Looking for some "eat it and its free" places to go, not too popular in the GTA/Toronto area.
17 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1070 upvotes
These three seem like the only ones to go to in the gta,

- Stack’s Great Stack Challenge
- Pie Wood’s Furious Canucker Challenge
- Da Ultimate Dirty Burger Challenge
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
Raggie wrote: Pearl Diver on this list isn't even a challenge, so they shouldn't even be advertising on here. They're just selling 100 oysters for $100.
Don't look at me, it's not my list.
Not my city either.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2006
12043 posts
2646 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: Lone Star has the 72oz steak challenge.
As I recall this has been attempted by multiple RFDers and successful too. I know my limit when I had the Quad C at Dangerous Dan (not a finish and it's free), but that's not even close to the 72oz steak challenge.

OP if you do record challenges I would watch.
Penalty Box
Oct 26, 2007
897 posts
97 upvotes
Toronto
Google Randy Santel and his YouTube eating challenges.

Scary

The Pho challenge was insane!

He's In the States so it's all American but worth a watch
[removed]
A guide for the everymans guide to investments
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
I've done one in Alberta before.
The stupid restaurant managed to give it to me well done instead of rare as well.
Along with it came a potato from Chernobyl. The stupid thing was as big as the steak.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8712 posts
5092 upvotes
ON
death_hawk wrote: I've done one in Alberta before.
The stupid restaurant managed to give it to me well done instead of rare as well.
Along with it came a potato from Chernobyl. The stupid thing was as big as the steak.
I would have complained about the well done part. You're better off eating plywood.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2016
3116 posts
1070 upvotes
joeyjoejoe wrote: As I recall this has been attempted by multiple RFDers and successful too. I know my limit when I had the Quad C at Dangerous Dan (not a finish and it's free), but that's not even close to the 72oz steak challenge.

OP if you do record challenges I would watch.
I saw the 72oz steak lone star challenge but i don't think i'll attempt it anytime soon (atleast a couple months), i've heard though the steak is really good so it's not a matter of taste but just if you can eat the volume.

will do it eventually though, 72oz is 4.5lbs which isn't too bad
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
dilligafeh wrote: I would have complained about the well done part. You're better off eating plywood.
I did, but considering it took them an hour and a half to cook and I intelligently did it before going to work I had no wiggle room.
Plus I polished it off anyway and got it free so what else could they really do?
I'm not really going to get a dessert afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
8712 posts
5092 upvotes
ON
UrbanPoet wrote: Kinton Ramen has a gigantic bowl of ramen that's free if you eat it all!!!
5$ worth of noodles and water...awesome deal...hahaha