• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2021 12:00 am
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA

Eavestrough cleaning and joint sealing

Hey folkes, I'm looking for an eavestrough cleaning and minor repair company. I want them to reseal the 90 degree joints as a few of them are dripping plus whatever they may feel require fixing.

if you know anyone reliable, even a handyman, plmk!!!!
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
anyone???
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
Dec 26, 2012
828 posts
764 upvotes
Hamilton
you can probably find any old person on kijiji for this. Even a student will do. Cleaning is cleaning. Repairing the 90 degree joints is sliding a finger of caulking over it.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
21844 posts
15620 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Cowboy905 wrote: you can probably find any old person on kijiji for this. Even a student will do. Cleaning is cleaning. Repairing the 90 degree joints is sliding a finger of caulking over it.
Yep. However, they have to use the right caulking for the conditions and of course, they have to do a good job in cleaning out the joint so that the caulk will stick properly.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2009
3862 posts
2940 upvotes
Markham
Make sure you hire someone with insurance....

Or you just suck it up and do it yourself.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5429 posts
5285 upvotes
GTA
BDSL wrote: Make sure you hire someone with insurance....

Or you just suck it up and do it yourself.
This, unless you live in a bungalow, hirings some kijij expert can result in million dollars law suit if they break their neck.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)