Burnaby
Which is why I dont really believe its really limited at all
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2004
13262 posts
169753 upvotes
Montreal
Hi there,

It only comes out in Feb, just pre-order it just in case. :D I never managed to get the GameCube version... Either case, I can always cancel it later on...

Ju Leon...
Aug 29, 2012
852 posts
165 upvotes
Thanks OP, Pre-ordered one since I had a $15 Coupon to use anyways.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
2877 posts
1599 upvotes
west Island MTL
so 60$ for the extra... not worth it...... fell rip off!

if game was 59.99$ but the regular edition is 39$ so for 60$ u get 5 little bubble head plastic character with music cd.... expensive if u ask me
Where There is Fear There Is No Deal
Oct 22, 2012
40 posts
24 upvotes
Chiaki Nanami
I would get this but too many deals on right now T.T
#Redflagdealsproblems
Aug 29, 2012
852 posts
165 upvotes
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

Coupon?

Ju Leon...
It was a promotional code they gave me for messing up one of my orders.
Aug 18, 2005
696 posts
116 upvotes
Calgary
Limited...yeah right (gives look of death to Tales of Xillia box still packaged in FS shipping package)
Nov 23, 2003
166 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah i opened mine and put the statue out, much better.
tigrbalm wrote: Limited...yeah right (gives look of death to Tales of Xillia box still packaged in FS shipping package)
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20934 posts
5352 upvotes
Poormond Hill
Japanese rpgs are becoming a tough sell. No way I see this selling out.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Jul 15, 2011
212 posts
191 upvotes
Vancouver
$99.99 is a bit steep considering the the game is only $39 alone, but this is one of my favourite games of all time. Preorder now, decide if its worth keeping later on.
Oct 19, 2011
630 posts
190 upvotes
As for the regular edition, how different is it from the Gamecube version besides higher resolution? Are the textures redone? New stuff?
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1350 posts
196 upvotes
Took 'em long enough. Time to cancel my amazon.com order and switch to EB games. THANKS for the the heads up OP!

Now if they could only carry drakengard 3 as well...
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2006
2332 posts
513 upvotes
GVR
mcfart wrote: As for the regular edition, how different is it from the Gamecube version besides higher resolution? Are the textures redone? New stuff?
It includes both Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Symphonia 2, dual audio, some cosmetic stuff, and the graphics do look somewhat different from what I remember.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5051 posts
1184 upvotes
London
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

It only comes out in Feb, just pre-order it just in case. :D I never managed to get the GameCube version... Either case, I can always cancel it later on...

Ju Leon...
I can't believe I traded my copy in a long time ago. I've been trying to find a copy ever since, but people are asking ridiculous prices. Glad it's coming out for PS3 so I can add it back to my collection. One of my favourite games ever.
Mar 9, 2010
928 posts
83 upvotes
is this just the game cube /psp version of tales of symphonia + wii version tales of rataraka?

Anything different?

I played both title (in japanese) and i have to say... THIS IS A MUST GET even if it cost 200 bucks.
Oct 29, 2013
13 posts
18 upvotes
What's the difference between the collector's edition and just the normal Tales of Symphonia Chronicles?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)