SJSR
d_bomb_23 wrote: Far cry new dawn Xbox One-$20
That's before of after the 75% bump?

I wonder if they have Sekiro used..
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1383 posts
1230 upvotes
I called yesterday and they said Anthem would get $33 at the time (before any bump)

Gotta dump this turd
Wallet safe :rolleyes:
Mar 13, 2010
426 posts
121 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
degstr wrote: That's before of after the 75% bump?

I wonder if they have Sekiro used..
Yeah $35 after the bump, not bad value for those that did the trade 1 promo when it came out
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1291 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
2 days ago I know Sea of Thieves was worth over $20 and I think close to $30. I could not believe it when I heard it. Get that POS traded in ASAP b4 they change it.
Sep 11, 2011
695 posts
300 upvotes
Alberta
Only problem is don't really have anything I want to trade in for lol
Apr 2, 2019
30 posts
25 upvotes
Bought Odyssey for $40 before, completed it and traded in for $42 today and bought RDR2 for $27, FeelsGoodMan
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1291 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
wilhelmthe1st wrote: Only problem is don't really have anything I want to trade in for lol
Being a collector also I have some games I got cheap at SDM and EB Games recently and could profit from trading them in to get a better game but .... again I am a collector. Some things to think about.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1291 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
"75% extra trade credit towards used games April 4 only"

I remember when in one of the stores two days ago the employees were talking and they said "The way this promo is worded what if someone comes in with a console or consoles and asks for the bump?" It was said something like that. They both were happy for themselves though as they were not to work this day. : )

More info. ....

https://www.ebgames.ca/playdoffers/Inde ... 19%20Playd

"Run dates: April 4, 2019 only
In Store Only!Extra trade percentage is only valid when trading towards any Playd or Recharged items. Offer valid on Nintendo Switch, PS4 & XB1 games only. Offer valid only towards games normally accepted in trade. Games must include original cases and artwork. Cannot be combined with any other trade offer excluding EDGE. No duplicate titles accepted. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trades are subject to Manager approval. Offer subject to change at any time."

It doesn't say no to trading in consoles or controllers for that matter . LOL!
Last edited by LetsMakeADeal2013 on Apr 4th, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2643 posts
198 upvotes
Mississauga
whats the trade in value on smash bros in case anybody traded it in?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2247 posts
2358 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: "75% extra trade credit towards used games April 4 only"

I remember when in one of the stores two days ago the employees were talking and they said "The way this promo is worded what if someone comes in with a console or consoles and asks for the bump?" It was said something like that. They both were happy for themselves though as they were not to work this day. : )

More info. ....

https://www.ebgames.ca/playdoffers/Inde ... 19%20Playd

"Run dates: April 4, 2019 only
In Store Only!Extra trade percentage is only valid when trading towards any Playd or Recharged items. Offer valid on Nintendo Switch, PS4 & XB1 games only. Offer valid only towards games normally accepted in trade. Games must include original cases and artwork. Cannot be combined with any other trade offer excluding EDGE. No duplicate titles accepted. Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Trades are subject to Manager approval. Offer subject to change at any time."

It doesn't say no to trading in consoles or controllers for that matter . LOL!
it does though, it says only switch games, xbox one games and ps4 games are the ones that get a 75% bump, so that would exclude consoles/accessories/other hardware. You can trade towards those though. I am so peeved that my local ebgames did not tell me about this promo when i traded in a few games worth $33 each... i feel i got gipped $24 each if i had done it today... I did it on sunday. (and apparently they knew since last week)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2247 posts
2358 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Haris wrote: whats the trade in value on smash bros in case anybody traded it in?
probably $33 seems to be the max right now for a base value, if smash isn't $33 then no game should be, lol.