Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

75% extra trade credit towards used games April 4 only

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 5th, 2019 4:20 am
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
ed_sp wrote: I went to 2 stores today and one of the reps told me today was the last day for any PS3 and XB360 controllers or games to be traded in. I traded 2 PS3 old controllers today for $15 each but no extra credit was applied (as per T&Cs above). For PS3 games they only offered me a few cents, so I'd rather keep them!
I was told by the manager that yeah this week is the end of PS3 and Xbox 360 stuff being traded in. I was sure he said today, Friday, is the last day though. It could be different in different locations.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
My haul was Middle Earth Shadow of War for Xbox One and Uncharted The Lost Legacy for PS4. All games I traded in bumped up higher than what I paid for them so I am happy with what I got. In the deal I gave up two decent games for sure but also two duds. The decent games were one of the older Wolfenstein games but I already had the dual pack so I didn't need it. The other was Dark Souls 3 but I had a special edition I had picked up some time ago for PS4 so I could give that one up too. As for the duds one was The Golf Club 2 and the other was some racing game .. WRC (an older version) which may rate well (I don't know) but it isn't like I am likely to play a racer before the type of games I traded for.
Temp. Banned
Feb 12, 2014
816 posts
1729 upvotes
vancouver
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: My haul was Middle Earth Shadow of War for Xbox One and Uncharted The Lost Legacy for PS4. All games I traded in bumped up higher than what I paid for them so I am happy with what I got. In the deal I gave up two decent games for sure but also two duds. The decent games were one of the older Wolfenstein games but I already had the dual pack so I didn't need it. The other was Dark Souls 3 but I had a special edition I had picked up some time ago for PS4 so I could give that one up too. As for the duds one was The Golf Club 2 and the other was some racing game .. WRC (an older version) which may rate well (I don't know) but it isn't like I am likely to play a racer before the type of games I traded for.
should have got everybody's golf instead of golf club 2
hot shots golf is always good
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
AllanT232 wrote: should have got everybody's golf instead of golf club 2
hot shots golf is always good
Hot Shots Golf is amazing. Played that series of games many times. As for Everybody's Golf I never heard of it. The reason I got Golf Club 2 was it was just $3.99 on a bin at Shoppers Drug Mart not more than a week ago or a bit more. Trade up on this was profitable so it worked out for me.