Expired Hot Deals

EB Games/Best Buy Limited edition Cyberpunk 2077 Xbox One X $379.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2020 12:25 pm
Dec 21, 2006
650 posts
332 upvotes
stazzy33 wrote: To everyone wondering whether you will have to wait for it to ship.

I ordered from Best Buy at 12:07 pm (MST) and just got a notification that it had shipped at 3:59 pm (MST). Less than 4 hours from order to shipping, pretty impressive.
Best Buy always fast on shipping, even before my decision to cancel my order. Don't want to spend too much on one game, already have the collector edition pre-ordered...
Anyway, if it's made of metal (it seems to be from the picture), I probably will keep it.
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
33557 posts
3652 upvotes
Winnipeg
Bellysnout wrote: Well I think it's going back up to $479 in a week or so.
It's a limited edition console (45,000 produced?) Plus it's a new big name release game from a major developer.
Even so, hard to justify buying a end of life console for one cross platform game.
Jan 22, 2017
365 posts
1266 upvotes
I ordered this afternoon and bestbuy created the shipping label at 8 PM EST.
Odd that they would price this console as a regular edition. My guess is it would have sold out $100 more expensive anyway.
But what do i know?
May 22, 2020
5 posts
divx wrote: Even so, hard to justify buying a end of life console for one cross platform game.
My guess for Series X: $550 or $600 CAD.
Apr 20, 2014
171 posts
96 upvotes
Red Deer, AB
I just placed an order at Best Buy
thanks op
Dec 4, 2010
146 posts
91 upvotes
Ottawa
divx wrote: Even so, hard to justify buying a end of life console for one cross platform game.
Yeah it's a luxury purchase for sure! My personally, I don't have any Xbox one consoles whatsoever, nor do I have a 4k Blu-ray player. Even if I end up wanting the new series one x or ps5 down the road (I'm not a launch release type), this one will still be a cool looking media device for a kids room or basement TV. Worst case I'm sure I can sell it or trade it during the inevitable EB trade in promo.

Ultimately though, I likely wouldn't have bought it if I already had one or didn't want this game. I honestly think this was cheaper than buying a used one x plus the game when it comes out.
Mar 13, 2010
422 posts
121 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
The Xbox one will still have a strong year in 2021. Most big name titles will be released on the system including all Microsoft 1st party exclusives. I wouldn't say it's at the end of its life just yet. Maybe in 1-2 years from now
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1179 posts
805 upvotes
Toronto
Look at the console and controller. It is absolutely amazing looking. Also I may be in the few but I still did not have an Xbox One X. As for buying it for one game I could care less about that game. I have no interest in it. If it is a digital code I will sell the code off and keep the card it was on. That will decrease the cost of the system even further. As for it being end of life well for me I have a backlog4life like many and I can tell you I got a long way to go before I am happy with what I have played / completed on Xbox One and right now I wanted to try 4K console gaming and not in September. Now while this current console isn't all that great in regards to 4K it is what we have from Microsoft. It will allow me to play console games at 1440p and so on too. To me this was an easy purchase.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8498 posts
3552 upvotes
Toronto
Buy a gaming PC and an xbox controller... honestly if you have a PC and a PS4 there's no exclusives that's only on Xbox One, no reason to own an xbone

I bet, if you can name even ONE game that's exclusive on Xbox One and not on either PC/PS4 I'll give you a cookie/beer irl
Aug 20, 2009
282 posts
285 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: I bet, if you can name even ONE game that's exclusive on Xbox One and not on either PC/PS4 I'll give you a cookie/beer irl
Powerstar Golf
Crimson Dragon
Fighter Within

Some great exclusives....when the console launched.
May 26, 2011
162 posts
189 upvotes
waven101 wrote: xbox one x will be double the price but it will have 10 times the power. id consider waiting if not just for the ssd.
You're confusing One X and One S. The Series X is nowhere near 10x more powerful than the One X. More like double or triple.
Heisenberg2024 wrote:
My guess for Series X: $550 or $600 CAD.
No way. It's going to be $499 USD. $650-$700 CAD.
Melkor wrote:
$599 sounds about right
$599 SOUNDS nice. But it's not very realistic based on our dollar.
May 22, 2020
5 posts
Canuck28 wrote: You're confusing One X and One S. The Series X is nowhere near 10x more powerful than the One X. More like double or triple.

No way. It's going to be $499 USD. $650-$700 CAD.

$599 SOUNDS nice. But it's not very realistic based on our dollar.
Don’t say that... :/ But yes, it makes sense.
Dec 24, 2018
417 posts
355 upvotes
Canada
piercezoner wrote: Powerstar Golf
Crimson Dragon
Fighter Within

Some great exclusives....when the console launched.
Are those indie games?