• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:46 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 15, 2008
36 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered a pair of switch joycons. It doesn’t show the sale price, but when you add it to the cart it will.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1402 posts
871 upvotes
Vancouver
AznDawg101 wrote: Ordered a pair of switch joycons. It doesn’t show the sale price, but when you add it to the cart it will.
NHL 18 Playd is still showing $24.99 for me when it's suppose to be $9.99 even after I added to the cart

EDIT: Also, Star Wars Battlefront 2 still $19.99 as new when it should be $9.99...

Maybe just gotta wait awhile
Last edited by Alivenate on Nov 22nd, 2018 12:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 29, 2013
735 posts
450 upvotes
Waterloo
AznDawg101 wrote: Ordered a pair of switch joycons. It doesn’t show the sale price, but when you add it to the cart it will.
Ordered a pair as well but did in-store pick-up...A little disappointed I couldn't pay online (with the pick-up option)...Do I need to worry that they may sell my reserved Joy cons to another person?

EDIT: Thanks everyone for the warnings! I went ahead and just ordered online with delivery (didn't want to take any chances). Now to call the store and release the joy cons in the morning. Thanks Again...Happy Black Friday everyone :)
Last edited by glfrboy on Nov 22nd, 2018 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3300 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
glfrboy wrote: Ordered a pair as well but did in-store pick-up...A little disappointed I couldn't pay online (with the pick-up option)...Do I need to worry that they may sell my reserved Joy cons to another person?
Yes they might not fill the order
Jul 28, 2007
678 posts
1050 upvotes
Calgary
The sale is supposed to be live, right? Or am I misreading the flyer's meaning?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1035 posts
289 upvotes
Was able to grab one at ebgames but there were 0 shipping details. Not sure speed, etc.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.
Jul 20, 2007
565 posts
135 upvotes
Purchased the Spiderman bundle. I found out on the website through search it doesn't work, but if you go through the flyer it works. I just got a confirmation email.

I'm actually having 2nd thoughts of buying it since I already own the OG PS4. Argh. RFD effect.
Oct 27, 2009
63 posts
18 upvotes
Gloucester
Dunderhead wrote: The sale is supposed to be live, right? Or am I misreading the flyer's meaning?
It is, however about 10minutes before 12am, the site went offline, not sure if they tried to make a change and it failed?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1302 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
Sale is gradually going live now. I was able to put Spiderman PS4 console in my shopping cart. Don't want it but let you all know things are changing live on there now.
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2006
1107 posts
288 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered a DS4 for pickup price reflected correctly in the cart only
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1302 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
Everything I want I am going to have to go in store for tomorrow. Wish they opened early at 8 am but that is only going to be on Friday. Normal hours tomorrow. Many I want my SW BF II for $9.99 and NHL 18 for $9.99 .. now! LOL!