Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[EB Games] EB Games Black Friday Flyer (Nov 22-26)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:46 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2220 posts
1695 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
OyaPoya wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 12:58 pm
What is the chance it will be in stock at Best Buy?
You could always try to call and ask. They may tell you if there's some left.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10256 posts
2109 upvotes
Aurora
chemicalxv wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:55 am
Maybe you should actually explain what you meant by your original post then if I'm "clearly" not understanding what you actually meant.
Trade in an xb1 towards an xb1 x is 170 credit which is 30 less than last promo at 200 credit. So there making you pay $30 more for an xbox one x and $60 more for an xbox one x bundle. This had nothing todo with the cost of the slim.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1004 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
EB Games at Metrotown still has Spiderman PS4 bundle in stock. Seemed like they were selling a lot yesterday and more people are buying today.
Sep 20, 2010
243 posts
141 upvotes
danron1376 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 12:32 am
what is the trade in process like for the ps4? do you have to give your ID in case something was wrong with your ps4? the controller i have isn't in the best of shape.
I was in the same boat as you. I gave ID, but they wouldn't accept my controller as the thumbsticks were worn off, so they just took the new one out of the box for the trade.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2220 posts
1695 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
yoda12320 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:09 pm
Trade in an xb1 towards an xb1 x is 170 credit which is 30 less than last promo at 200 credit. So there making you pay $30 more for an xbox one x and $60 more for an xbox one x bundle. This had nothing todo with the cost of the slim.
Of course it has to do with the cost of the Slim. Like I said you can literally walk in and get a new Slim RIGHT NOW for $230. The OG Xbox Ones are practically worthless to them at this point not to mention they're clearly sitting on a ton of them.

Harp on this being a "bad deal" all you want but unless you have a time machine...just stop. At least you can actually use it towards Bundles this time, last time they did it it was only the Core.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10256 posts
2109 upvotes
Aurora
chemicalxv wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 1:38 pm
Of course it has to do with the cost of the Slim. Like I said you can literally walk in and get a new Slim RIGHT NOW for $230. The OG Xbox Ones are practically worthless to them at this point not to mention they're clearly sitting on a ton of them.

Harp on this being a "bad deal" all you want but unless you have a time machine...just stop. At least you can actually use it towards Bundles this time, last time they did it it was only the Core.
LOL ok sure bud..
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1169 posts
272 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thx Op.
Hit up the local EB in winnipeg, manager said the spiderman bundle cleared out early morning yesterday they had 4 dozen people in line with old systems.
Other then that exciting news, snagged mario Gennis for nsw and battlefront 2 for the zone.
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Feb 14, 2007
669 posts
165 upvotes
i guess probably worth it for me to trade in my ps4 for the slim ps4.. since i have extra copy of battlefield V i got from playtesting which trades in for $50 i really only pay $36 bux or maybe trade in another turd that gives me extra 25% trade in
Apr 2, 2009
163 posts
46 upvotes
mississauga
Tried to trade in my PS4 today.

Lady at Shoppers World wouldn't take it. Said the fan's loud noise isn't acceptable...

No other EB has em. Souls out in Brampton, Georgetown & Mississauga...
Deal Guru
Jul 27, 2006
10762 posts
665 upvotes
Scarborough
shannoniyer wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 3:04 pm
Tried to trade in my PS4 today.

Lady at Shoppers World wouldn't take it. Said the fan's loud noise isn't acceptable...

No other EB has em. Souls out in Brampton, Georgetown & Mississauga...
Saw someone get rejected for the same thing at Yonge and Dundas yesterday.
Dec 5, 2005
964 posts
197 upvotes
YYC
Got second last copy of $9.99 SWBF2 XBONE from EB this morning (SouthCentre).
Nov 13, 2018
13 posts
6 upvotes
So I brought Life Is Strange: Before the storm Limited edition for $9.99 and on the box of the limited edition it shows that it supposed to come with a cassette, yet mine didn't have one. Was I the only one or I'm missing the item. Honestly I doubt I would care enough to go back to get a cassette when I know I'll never use it, but I'm curious if others got the cassette.
Nov 26, 2017
137 posts
32 upvotes
thechampion116 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 3:20 pm
Saw someone get rejected for the same thing at Yonge and Dundas yesterday.
usually they accept without caring that more

but its bf now
Dec 2, 2013
159 posts
125 upvotes
Edmonton
undacova wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 11:41 am
Double check your order, for some reason they cancelled mine Pouting Face
Hi I phoned EB Games and mentioned orders getting cancelled. They said if anyone got their order cancelled, give them a call! They may have had an issue with your payment information. They said EB Games has a 5 day hold policy, so if your order is cancelled you technically have five days to refix the issue.

To everyone still wondering about their orders: EB Games says that they are packing the orders today. A ship confirmation should come today or Monday - if you don’t get a confirmation by Tuesday - give them a call!
Nov 21, 2012
530 posts
401 upvotes
Toronto
shadowflares wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 4:03 pm
So I brought Life Is Strange: Before the storm Limited edition for $9.99 and on the box of the limited edition it shows that it supposed to come with a cassette, yet mine didn't have one. Was I the only one or I'm missing the item. Honestly I doubt I would care enough to go back to get a cassette when I know I'll never use it, but I'm curious if others got the cassette.
The image of the cassette represents "mixed tape mode", which is a digital bonus, not a physical item (see http://life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Mixtape_Mode). As long as you have the artbook, the CD, and the game, then you have everything.