EB Games Black Friday Flyer (Nov 22-26)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:46 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 5, 2018
46 posts
21 upvotes
OyaPoya wrote: What is the chance that the PS4 bundle deal will sell out on Thursday? I hope they put the deal online at midnight but I want to be sure.
If the deals online can I do a pick up in store? Has that been confirmed for this bundle?
Mar 23, 2017
293 posts
357 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if the one x trade in value goes for just swapping in a one s in general? They're offering an extra 25% trade in for stuff in the flyer, so wondering if it's worth just swapping my console for a new one in warranty and getting a controller that functions a bit better than the one I currently have. Or getting a bundle and selling the game on kijiji kinda deal.
Jun 16, 2008
776 posts
633 upvotes
hitman82 wrote: Does anyone know if anyone is doing the 12 month Playstation Plus $49.99 deal other than buying it from the Playstation Store?
EB Games is also selling PS+ 12 months for $49.99, it’s a code printed on a receipt.
Nov 19, 2018
32 posts
9 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I'm new to Canada and this trade-in system. So I plan to try to avail the Spiderman+PS4 Slim bundle by trading in my old PS4. Would they accept my PS4 if it has a couple of scratches on it? I didn't take care of it when I was younger oof. There's one deep scratch, but aside from that, the console is working completely fine. I also don't have the original controller cable, but I'm using a 3rd party one which I can give.

Also, will they allow me to wipe my data in-store after accepting my PS4? I don't want to delete my data if I'm not gonna be able to get it (I don't have PSN+ and a USB 3.0 sadly). I'll try giving them a call anyways later. Thanks!
Feb 23, 2017
228 posts
164 upvotes
$50 for skyrim switch and xenoblade. Not as goof as the $30 vision sale I missed but tempting.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4616 posts
608 upvotes
Ralvex wrote: I'm new to Canada and this trade-in system. So I plan to try to avail the Spiderman+PS4 Slim bundle by trading in my old PS4. Would they accept my PS4 if it has a couple of scratches on it? I didn't take care of it when I was younger oof. There's one deep scratch, but aside from that, the console is working completely fine. I also don't have the original controller cable, but I'm using a 3rd party one which I can give.

Also, will they allow me to wipe my data in-store after accepting my PS4? I don't want to delete my data if I'm not gonna be able to get it (I don't have PSN+ and a USB 3.0 sadly). I'll try giving them a call anyways later. Thanks!
I think it's a toss up on whether they'd accept a system with visible cosmetic damages, however it is cosmetic so you might be okay. My understanding is they require the original PS4 controller, a 3rd party controller will not suffice. I also believe they'll wipe it clean since they intend on re-selling these systems as refurbished units.
Nov 7, 2018
15 posts
7 upvotes
Does anyone know (from past experience) if EB Black Friday deals will be available online starting midnight today/early Thursday?

Edit: Clarify for online purchase.
Last edited by AVIAT0R on Nov 21st, 2018 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 19, 2018
32 posts
9 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
game_fanatic wrote: I think it's a toss up on whether they'd accept a system with visible cosmetic damages, however it is cosmetic so you might be okay. My understanding is they require the original PS4 controller, a 3rd party controller will not suffice. I also believe they'll wipe it clean since they intend on re-selling these systems as refurbished units.
Ah the controller isn't 3rd party, only the USB charging cable is. Thanks for your response :)
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2007
4616 posts
608 upvotes
Ralvex wrote: Ah the controller isn't 3rd party, only the USB charging cable is. Thanks for your response :)
Oops sorry, misread that! You should be fine then!
Nov 19, 2018
32 posts
9 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
game_fanatic wrote: Oops sorry, misread that! You should be fine then!
Thanks!! I'll line up early tom I guess, hope it won't be too crazy. First time doing this haha :)
Jul 20, 2018
340 posts
211 upvotes
tew wrote: The fact that there is very limited stock for this bundle and lots of other people wanting to do this deal or just buy it for $260 without a trade. I think there will be a lot of disappointed people that wipe their PS4s and can't do the trade because it's sold out.

Yah true

I live in a city where there are 5 EBGames though. I called the one closest to me and the guy couldn't tell me how many they had but he said theres quite a few and he would expect them to have enough going into friday evening. I wont be wiping my ps4 until I'm at the store and have it in my hands.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2699 posts
2303 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Yah never know.

Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com, Gamestop.com, and Walmart.com all sold out on the first day lol
Deal Addict
Aug 8, 2015
1077 posts
1239 upvotes
Toronto
AVIAT0R wrote: Does anyone know (from past experience) if EB Black Friday deals will be available online starting midnight today/early Thursday?

Edit: Clarify for online purchase.
Starts at 12:01AM EST Thursday (so tonight)