Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2018

[EB Games] EB Games Black Friday Flyer (Nov 22-26)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2018 1:46 pm
Tags:
Mar 19, 2017
44 posts
23 upvotes
TURNIPtheBEET wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 10:32 am
Yah true

I live in a city where there are 5 EBGames though. I called the one closest to me and the guy couldn't tell me how many they had but he said theres quite a few and he would expect them to have enough going into friday evening. I wont be wiping my ps4 until I'm at the store and have it in my hands.
I also live in a City with 5 EB Games and when I called they said to be there right when they open because they have had a lot of interest.
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
50 posts
44 upvotes
Tried to be sneaky and reserve the game I wanted today, for pickup tomorrow.

They caught on, didn't work.
No external links in signatures.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
2816 posts
398 upvotes
Toronto
Arthas33 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 1:00 pm
Tried to be sneaky and reserve the game I wanted today, for pickup tomorrow.

They caught on, didn't work.
Lol same they are smart
Nov 22, 2013
450 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
YMMV for the first thing I got which was ...

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Collector's Edition ... $29.99 (Only 1 left in the store I was in.)

Also picked up ...

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collectible ... PoTIv-NU50

Far Cry 5: Joseph Seed Figure ... $17.99 in store but available online for store reserve for $19.99

I also reserved in store Life is Strange: Before The Storm - Limited Edition for $9.99 for Xbox One. Also is available for PS4.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Xbox%20One/Games ... J5OauGzKa4

There is a list of early BF deals right now.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4248 posts
2092 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 2:02 pm
YMMV for the first thing I got which was ...

Mirror's Edge Catalyst Collector's Edition ... $29.99 (Only 1 left in the store I was in.)

Also picked up ...

https://www.ebgames.ca/Toys-Collectible ... PoTIv-NU50

Far Cry 5: Joseph Seed Figure ... $17.99 in store but available online for store reserve for $19.99

I also reserved in store Life is Strange: Before The Storm - Limited Edition for $9.99 for Xbox One. Also is available for PS4.

https://www.ebgames.ca/Xbox%20One/Games ... J5OauGzKa4

There is a list of early BF deals right now.
I bought the Mirror's Edge collector's edition for that price over a year ago
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
1178 posts
739 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Isn't that one of the CEs that doesn't even come with the game?

Anyways looks like https://www.ebgames.ca/BlackFridaySale is legitimately going to be additional games that are on-sale as Kingdom Come and Life is Strange are on that page and on-sale right now.

Fallout 76 is listed, it can't be going on sale already can it lmao
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3025 posts
241 upvotes
anyone know if the stores are actually opening early tommorow? I mean tommorow isn't technically black friday. I checked some of the malls have regular hrs tommorow, but ealrier times on friday.
====================================
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
1178 posts
739 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
AND to finally answer everyone's question, EB sent out an email indicating that the sale starts online at midnight EASTERN.

Platinum also stacks on the Wii U so it's $125.99 pre-tax. Might have to yikes.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
1178 posts
739 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Also it's not in the flyer but there is a trade-in promo for the Xbox One S going on too.

Trade in your old Xbox One and get a select XBOX ONE S bundle for $129.99
Trade in your old Xbox One and get the XBOX ONE S Minecraft Bundle for $59.99

$129.99 will be ones that are on sale for $299.99. You're getting up to $170 for your Xbox One regardless of whether you're trading in for the One S or One X.
Nov 22, 2013
450 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 3:01 pm
AND to finally answer everyone's question, EB sent out an email indicating that the sale starts online at midnight EASTERN.

Platinum also stacks on the Wii U so it's $125.99 pre-tax. Might have to yikes.
Again though there are things one can buy that are marked down to Black Friday prices already. Earlier the way I got to the site it said it was pre-Black Friday deals.
Nov 22, 2013
450 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 2:35 pm
I bought the Mirror's Edge collector's edition for that price over a year ago
Did you think it was a good price? Also do you see anywhere people selling it for $29.99? Just letting people know there still may be some out there and no I did not see this on the shelf at the two EB Games in my area at $29.99 ever in the past year and I look for every freaking deal.
Nov 22, 2013
450 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 2:44 pm
Isn't that one of the CEs that doesn't even come with the game?

Anyways looks like https://www.ebgames.ca/BlackFridaySale is legitimately going to be additional games that are on-sale as Kingdom Come and Life is Strange are on that page and on-sale right now.

Fallout 76 is listed, it can't be going on sale already can it lmao
Yes that CE comes without a game but the thing has a huge figurine in it with a glass pane as part of the display. There is also enough to it where it surely is worth it at $29.99 even without the game. Heck the game wasn't very good either so finding it at some point cheap to put in the metal case that comes with this won't be hard to do.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4248 posts
2092 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote:
Nov 21st, 2018 3:58 pm
Did you think it was a good price? Also do you see anywhere people selling it for $29.99? Just letting people know there still may be some out there and no I did not see this on the shelf at the two EB Games in my area at $29.99 ever in the past year and I look for every freaking deal.
It was an impulse buy for me. it was actually posted on RFD. It's a nice statue but I don't really care about that series. I'd happily sell mine for $20.
It was a challenge to find at that time, and I am assuming that it will still be a challenge.

That said, the Joseph Seed statue for me is the real deal here, so thanks for posting. I wasn't complaining about your post, just saying what the price was, and the odds of finding it may be slim.
If anyone is in Hamilton and want the Mirror's Edge CE (slight box damage from the store) for $20, PM me.