• Dec 6th, 2018 1:46 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1327 posts
881 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: It was an impulse buy for me. it was actually posted on RFD. It's a nice statue but I don't really care about that series. I'd happily sell mine for $20.
It was a challenge to find at that time, and I am assuming that it will still be a challenge.

That said, the Joseph Seed statue for me is the real deal here, so thanks for posting. I wasn't complaining about your post, just saying what the price was, and the odds of finding it may be slim.
If anyone is in Hamilton and want the Mirror's Edge CE (slight box damage from the store) for $20, PM me.
Damn! Selling it for $20? You aim low but hey you make someone's Christmas brighter. To each his own. In regards to the figures I bought last night (the figures mentioned) I wish they would have been the $9.99 steal I got recently for the AC movie. LOL!
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
4995 posts
3719 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Damn! Selling it for $20? You aim low but hey you make someone's Christmas brighter. To each his own. In regards to the figures I bought last night (the figures mentioned) I wish they would have been the $9.99 steal I got recently for the AC movie. LOL!
It's really just taking up space in my house and I likely wont display it (took it out to look at it and in the box it's been since).
Besides, I need room for the Far Cry 5 statue! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1327 posts
881 upvotes
Toronto
Melkor wrote: It's really just taking up space in my house and I likely wont display it (took it out to look at it and in the box it's been since).
Besides, I need room for the Far Cry 5 statue! Face With Tears Of Joy
If you saw my apartment ....

LOL!
Dec 20, 2011
340 posts
94 upvotes
Windsor, On
ok so I've never traded anything here before, as I can usually get more on Kijiji. I can bring in my 500gb ps4 with controller and upgrade to this 1tb with game for $80? That's all I need to do?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1404 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
So GameStop's website is crashing/crashed. Can't even access their website at the moment
Nov 20, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
Alivenate wrote: So GameStop's website is crashing/crashed. Can't even access their website at the moment
I'm having the same problem. Great deals though, hopefully we get to order!
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1327 posts
881 upvotes
Toronto
Important note about the flyer ....

It shows the same picture of SW Battlefront II in two spots with different prices. It was a mistake told to me by employees tonight and so to be clear SW Battlefront II is on sale for $9.99 tomorrow.
Mar 9, 2016
211 posts
107 upvotes
Eagerly waiting for 12 ET to try and pull the trigger on this spiderman 1tb bundle...
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1327 posts
881 upvotes
Toronto
ssaketh wrote: Eagerly waiting for 12 ET to try and pull the trigger on this spiderman 1tb bundle...
Hope the world wide spider web is kind to you allowing you to quickly scoop it up. : P
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1404 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Important note about the flyer ....

It shows the same picture of SW Battlefront II in two spots with different prices. It was a mistake told to me by employees tonight and so to be clear SW Battlefront II is on sale for $9.99 tomorrow.
Are you talking about brand new vs pre-owned? If so, that shouldnt be an error. I dont remember much about their flyer
May 1, 2009
345 posts
2 upvotes
How does EB Games pickup in store policy work? Do you just order it and they hold your copy? Will they sell your copy to a random person?
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2005
1036 posts
289 upvotes
Anyone find a link to the Ps4 Spiderman bundle? Want to buy one now as well.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3302 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
enceladus9 wrote: Anyone find a link to the Ps4 Spiderman bundle? Want to buy one now as well.
I see it out of stock Astonished Face
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1404 posts
873 upvotes
Vancouver
Soooo prices arent updated? At least EB Games website isn't crashing like GameStop was 3 hours ago
Nov 5, 2018
57 posts
26 upvotes
I cant find it on eb games (says out of stock) the ps4 bundle
and its not listed on the best buy website ;w;

Hopefully theyll have some when I go in tomorrow. EBgames or bestbuy, either or