Boxing Week Flyer (Dec. 26-31)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 24th, 2020 6:08 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6456 posts
4963 upvotes
M-Arkham
coolspot wrote: EB Games is still doing in-store for Boxing Day? What are their plans for Ontario?
Everything was already planned prior to the lockdown announcement. The flyer and promo are already set and programmed in their system, also everything is already done by the marketing at this point and those guys probably had went off on christmas holidays. They probably don't even know what to do in Ontario, since a lot of the in-store promo just got shot out the door.
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6919 posts
7263 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Guys they've had like a week to figure it out. Probably more than that since everyone expected it to be coming anyways.

When Manitoba announced their lock down (which we're still in) not only did they only get like 2 days notice, but the first day of the lock down was the PS5 launch day.
Sep 20, 2018
767 posts
985 upvotes
Montreal
Promos are live online fyi - matched on amazon (some)
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1778 posts
2660 upvotes
Toronto
tew wrote: I paid that for it 2 years ago and it was $21 in May 2020.
Well it’s a lot better than Cyberpunk currently, so people who haven’t played Witcher but are on the Cyberpunk hype train really should play the Witcher first because it’s a better game and all bugs are fixed there. No point in being on the hype train to play an unfinished game when you don’t even know the origins of why Cyberpunk was hyped to begin with
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2010
1778 posts
2660 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know know why Wikipedia shows a much longer list of PS4 greatest hits than what retailers offer? I would love to get Resident Evil 7 or Persona 5 for $10
Apr 20, 2012
273 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton
jillaryit wrote: Anyone know know why Wikipedia shows a much longer list of PS4 greatest hits than what retailers offer? I would love to get Resident Evil 7 or Persona 5 for $10
Wikipedia just shows what games are part of the greatest hits collection. Retailers won’t carry all of them and it’s up to them which ones they put on sale for $10.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6919 posts
7263 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Persona 5 is still $30 even as a Greatest Hit lol. I think Walmart has it on for $19.96 right now though.

Also Witcher 3 for Switch is only $10 off...SAD!

E: Yeah $20 at Walmart.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)