[OP]
Feb 24, 2010
21 posts
5 upvotes

Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Robot Kit (Switch), 10$

Price:
Retailer:
EB Games, Brampton Ontario.
I'm actually not sure where to put this, but it seems like EB Games opened up a "liquidation/ clearance/ outlet" store (Across the main store) at Shoppers World in Brampton, Ontario.

I'm not sure if there will be other stores opening up, but they said to be open until early January and will be bringing in more items in the coming weeks.

They have Nintendo Labo Robot Kit for 10$.
Pokemon Pikachu and Eevee for the Switch at 60.
Pop Funko for 3.33.

Seems like stuff that hasn't been selling or overstock which have been marked down.

Edit: most items are new and sealed.
Images
  • z4T1_KXY.jpeg
Last edited by takainfinite on Oct 23rd, 2019 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2005
1728 posts
242 upvotes
BC
That is a good deal..
But it looks recycled. not sure how a re-folded card board will look
Very YMMV for sure..
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4767 posts
3275 upvotes
Brampton... where old Sport Games go to die.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2491 posts
2651 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
oldsnail wrote: That is a good deal..
But it looks recycled. not sure how a re-folded card board will look
Very YMMV for sure..
I called them they said it's new. But you guys call again anyways before going, as they could just be talking shit lol
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
I believe value village is the final grave yard. They have literally every year.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
2302 posts
1375 upvotes
Vancouveresque
Please put the location in the title if this deal is only available at one store. EB Games is a national chain. It's a bit of a drive over to Brampton from Vancouver. :facepalm:
Nobody cares which exploitative corporations you give your money to every month. Capitalism is a plague on this planet. Get that crap out of your signature.
Jan 16, 2005
490 posts
182 upvotes
Hamilton
Sounds like the setup they had at Fan Expo. Tons of clear out stuff was there, along with the new. A lot of good deals on older stuff.

My son has a couple of Labo kits (not the robot one) and he really likes them. I’d be in on this for sure if I’m up there.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2491 posts
2651 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
GeeCee wrote: Please put the location in the title if this deal is only available at one store. EB Games is a national chain. It's a bit of a drive over to Brampton from Vancouver. :facepalm:
go to your vancouver store and ask them to call the other store and have it shipped to your local store. They have done it for me multiple times (from a different store)
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1782 posts
240 upvotes
Burlington
A BIG FYI....

This thing takes upwards of 4 hours to put together. That is NOT an exaggeration.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2591 posts
1060 upvotes
North York
you can come pick up my cleaned empty pizza boxes for free...