• May 8th, 2018 5:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1828 posts
1770 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON

[EB Games] Destiny 2 collector's edition $49.99

*****this may or may not be expired, please call ahead and ask if they have stock and how much it is, ask to double check because a lot of locations just know it's 299.99 on the sticker but when scanned it's 49.99, some said the deal is done, some say it's still on just no stock*****

Please don't downvote me on this lol, I know people are on that hate for destiny 2, but I walked into ebgames and saw this was $49.99

Comes with expansion pass $40 value right there.. Backpack, a solar USB charger, steel book, and some other stuff

PC version has digital code only (even if u buy the case separately it's just a code)

PS4 AND XBOX ONE versions are both physical copies (you could insta trade it back in if you wanted)

I know people are hating the game, but at $49.99 for this bundle it's worth it. I called a few stores to verify pricing, called around GTA and Northern areas, they said yes its $49.99 store wide.

https://imgur.com/a/qLVHgkC

https://imgur.com/a/yuFXlJ0

Have fun hunting them down.
Last edited by junglemage666 on May 4th, 2018 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2595 posts
499 upvotes
great deal. If i didnt already have expansion and the game id buy it. The bag i cool ect.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3560 posts
1229 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote:
May 4th, 2018 5:48 pm
Please don't downvote me on this lol, I know people are on that hate for destiny 2, but I walked into ebgames and saw this was $49.99

Comes with expansion pass $40 value right there.. Backpack, a solar USB charger, steel book, and some other stuff

PC version has digital code only (even if u buy the case separately it's just a code)

PS4 AND XBOX ONE versions are both physical copies (you could insta trade it back in if you wanted)

I know people are hating the game, but at $49.99 for this bundle it's worth it. I called a few stores to verify pricing, called around GTA and Northern areas, they said yes its $49.99 store wide.

https://imgur.com/a/qLVHgkC

https://imgur.com/a/yuFXlJ0

Have fun hunting them down.
Crazy...this was valued initially at $200!

That said, the contents of what I remember was kind of bad. The bag in particular is terrible looking.

That said, $40 for the base game and all the expansions is pretty good. The bonus stuff inside is a nice little add on.

If you play the raids...the game is great. I think a lot of the hate comes from many who expect a lot out of this game or who haven't played all that this game has to offer.

It has its issues but it's far better than destiny 1. The raid and raid lairs alone is easily worth $40. A great time with friends (or internet strangers)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1828 posts
1770 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Yep, already saw some people from RedFlagDeals going into the store after I posted. Lol. The dude that bought 2 of them, please don't be a reseller, buy for personal use.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1672 posts
1010 upvotes
...damn stores near me sold out...woulda bought for dlc alone
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Mar 31, 2006
290 posts
500 upvotes
Coquitlam
Checked my EB games at lougheed mall. Says all the editions are sold out in the district.
Dec 19, 2016
218 posts
178 upvotes
Yonge/Dundas has a few of the PC version. Just grabbed one. Thanks Op! This is still $200 everywhere else ($305 for PC on Amazon @_@)

Too bad they didn't post it online. Would've been a great price match at Best Buy!

Can confirm; PC version is just a download code, not disc.

The stuff inside is kinda neat, and the bag seems like a pretty decent messenger bag (if you're into the colour scheme).
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2831 posts
1526 upvotes
Dang... I'd get this just to keep the junk and give the copy to my brother to play. Some nifty bits in there. Fingers crossed they have one when I check tomorrow.

I've played D1 and D2 a lot and have had all the DLC. But to this day I have never bothered with a Raid in either game and have still enjoyed playing. We mainly just play it as 2-3 player co-op and don't really care to do the Raid or even Nightmare challenges.

It's a fun game to hang out with friends/family online and just shoot alien baddies together while chatting.
Jul 21, 2008
570 posts
79 upvotes
Toronto
If you haven’t played the raids, you haven’t played the best destiny content
Dec 16, 2010
603 posts
358 upvotes
Canada
There is a PC version on hold for me. I wonder if I should trade in my Xbox regular version and get this PC version... Hmm...
Banned
May 4, 2018
8 posts
2 upvotes
how long is this on for? eb games also has reduced prices on recycled games for this weekend
Oct 25, 2012
27 posts
17 upvotes
Maple
Got mine at Eaton Center at 4:47PM
They said they have 2 PS4 and 1 XBOX1 left
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1828 posts
1770 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
darkxrequiem wrote:
May 5th, 2018 8:10 pm
Got mine at Eaton Center at 4:47PM
They said they have 2 PS4 and 1 XBOX1 left
Damn, I would have got the xbox version, instead I got on pc
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
8027 posts
3187 upvotes
Toronto
meh...

usually I'd be all over this but after watching an unboxing video it looks all pretty useless/ugly stuffs inside. maybe for $29-$39 i'd buy it
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16460 posts
4496 upvotes
I guess they hope to get some people back after next week's DLC release. Too bad I bought this Day One at $150 or else I would grab it. I still play the game but it's not anywhere near as good as D1 which i played for 3 years straight.