[EB Games] Destiny 2 collector's edition $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2018 5:40 pm
Dec 14, 2004
967 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
boo couldnt find stock in T.O
i5 2500k - 8GB corsair vengeance - Gigabyte z68a - 90gig corsair force gt - 640gb WD Black - gtx560 ti soc - Coolermaster EVO 212 - 600w Seasonic

heat under sparco
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3595 posts
1283 upvotes
MafiaHitman wrote:
May 7th, 2018 8:29 pm
More like $330 plus tax., I know cause I bought one at launch.

Oh well. I play Destiny 2 daily, and am trying to remain a big fan, but damn I got fleeced on that Collector's Edition because I missed out on the Destiny 1 Collector's Edition so I did not want to lose out.

Oh well, at least I have enough money left over to hang myself. LOL

https://i.imgur.com/325p8WR.png

[edit] Damn I am actually depressed now...lol sigh (kidding about the hanging thing).
One thing I find about this game..it's ok to be a big fan of the game..and when you're done with it, move on and come back when the expansion is here.

I find this game much more manageable than Destiny 1. I look back at all those amazing moments playing that game...but also shudder when I think of all those 2-3 AM nights where people are just yelling at one another while banging their head against the wall in a raid.

And I guess I was wrong with the Collectors being $200... I just remember selling the first Destiny 1 collectors edition off for $400...then kind of regretting it when I realized how much I'd like the game =P.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14162 posts
4307 upvotes
Montreal
MafiaHitman wrote:
May 7th, 2018 8:29 pm
More like $330 plus tax., I know cause I bought one at launch.
Ack! That costs more than my PS4 1TB did, a lot more. :facepalm:
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
3929 posts
2250 upvotes
halcyon wrote:
May 7th, 2018 10:03 pm
One thing I find about this game..it's ok to be a big fan of the game..and when you're done with it, move on and come back when the expansion is here.

I find this game much more manageable than Destiny 1. I look back at all those amazing moments playing that game...but also shudder when I think of all those 2-3 AM nights where people are just yelling at one another while banging their head against the wall in a raid.

And I guess I was wrong with the Collectors being $200... I just remember selling the first Destiny 1 collectors edition off for $400...then kind of regretting it when I realized how much I'd like the game =P.
Found the scalper guys
Oct 19, 2015
680 posts
915 upvotes
Vancouver
Deal expired. Now back to the msrp
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1871 posts
1826 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
fpenguin wrote:
May 8th, 2018 2:28 pm
Deal expired. Now back to the msrp
Eb said it's still 49.99 just out of stock. I think some locations are just lying about being full price if they have it. But since this seems to be out of stock now, so I guess I should add to expired
Oct 19, 2015
680 posts
915 upvotes
Vancouver
No i was at eb this morning. They had one in stock but when scanned the price was at the full original price.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
1871 posts
1826 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
fpenguin wrote:
May 8th, 2018 4:17 pm
No i was at eb this morning. They had one in stock but when scanned the price was at the full original price.
Weird, hate that they give different info to people, one store different from the next. Anyways consider it expired then.