Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
8588 posts
1656 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Styleman wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 11:42 pm
$10 coupon? From where? More info?
You get an $10 bonus trade-in coupon when you signup for EDGE Platinum, it's instant and shows up in your account (once the card is registered)
As well as a coupon for buy 2 get 1 free coupon
Dec 24, 2007
9 posts
1 upvote
US/Canada
wasnt until dawn free to download on PS Plus a while back? so was bloodborne, trackmania turbo, Ratchet and clank and now Rayman Legends
Apr 5, 2012
330 posts
113 upvotes
RICHMOND
Grimcurse wrote:
May 4th, 2018 12:21 am
What is that Detroit promo? I don't see it on the site. Detroit looks like another hit for Sony after the masterpiece God of war I'm getting it for sure.
Not sure what the promo entailed specifically.... basically I traded destiny 2 and Everybody's Golf in for this particular promo the minimum $10. My platinum edge card expired so the guy told me, he could use the money for Everybody's Golf to pay for that which worked out to ~$15 and then he said he could put the amount from Destiny 2 towards a preorder of Detroit Become Human (I mentioned to him I was interested in putting the credit towards a preorder before this). He told me because I was putting the trade-in amount towards a preorder that it boosted the value of Destiny 2 to ~$27