Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] EB Games $10 Credit trade in Thursday May 3rd Only

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2018 4:27 am
Feb 25, 2010
20 posts
2 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Traded in 5 games, one of which was the now defunct Project Spark. The gift that keeps on giving as I bought for $5 and then got $40 Xbox credit when they shut it down and now $10....... incredible
Aug 2, 2009
206 posts
18 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, got rid of Bloodborne, Until Dawn, PROJECT Cars, Ratchet and Clank.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 8, 2006
9356 posts
2725 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks op. traded 4 for state of decay 2 pre order
May 13, 2009
4767 posts
8488 upvotes
Scarborough
Traded in
Sleeping dogs
Watch dogs
Borderlands handsome
Battleborn
Ac unity
Ac black flag
Just dance 2015
Dark souls 2 scholar
Saints row 4 gooh
Helldivers
Far cry 4

Got Splatoon 2. Just dance 2018 and rayman legends all for switch all used for 18 dollars and change . Not bad. Thanks op
Eladmk
Moderator / Deal Sniper
RedFlagDeals.com Forum Rules and tips, read before posting
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/complet ... g-2031308/
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1088 posts
1513 upvotes
Dark-Danz wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 8:19 pm
Thanks OP, got rid of Bloodborne, Until Dawn, PROJECT Cars, Ratchet and Clank.
Ahh dam I forgot about Bloodborne.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2358 posts
796 upvotes
North York
With a new born/busy busy life I dumped majority of my collection and I have 580 in credit.

I will keep it hidden, ready for PS5 preorder ...
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1150 posts
681 upvotes
St Catharines
tietherope wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 11:44 am
If Destiny doesn't work, I'm going to guess Sunset Overdrive and Ryse is a no as well?
Sunset Overdrive has a base value of $2. Worked fine for this promo.
Oct 14, 2017
53 posts
8 upvotes
Ill buy cod ghost and advanced for $5 each for ps4. Pm me
16-year-old with $30, time to visit RedFlagDeals.
Nov 24, 2015
380 posts
211 upvotes
Durham Region
Moeeed wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 9:29 pm
With a new born/busy busy life I dumped majority of my collection and I have 580 in credit.

I will keep it hidden, ready for PS5 preorder ...
Wow.
Best just get a visa prepaid card.
U will need it for diapers :p
Nov 2, 2011
849 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
Got in a fist fight with one of the managers but eventually got him to take in some of my games
Feb 11, 2015
83 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Traded in Borderlands Handsome Collection and Witcher 3 vanilla, both PS4, for $20 total. Already bought the games on PC.

Just a PSA: this promo will overwrite any existing funds you have on an Edge card if you decide to save. Apparently I still had some credit left in my Edge card that was sat unused for almost a year, thanks to the aforementioned switch to PC as my primary platform. The guy at the till said I had to put it on a preorder otherwise it will overwrite the value on the card so I ended up putting it on the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. He said you can cancel to get back the $20 but I don't have to for this since, well, it's Spyro and I'll end up getting the game anyway :D

I guess I'll make an exception for my "No Pre-Order" pledge due to the circumstances. Nice try, EB Games.
PPC 5940
Type: CBSA-category customs black hole
Diet: Cheap international mail packages and taxpayers' money
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3498 posts
1230 upvotes
Toronto
Kimura96 wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 9:51 pm
Traded in Borderlands Handsome Collection and Witcher 3 vanilla, both PS4, for $20 total. Already bought the games on PC.

Just a PSA: this promo will overwrite any existing funds you have on an Edge card if you decide to save. Apparently I still had some credit left in my Edge card that was sat unused for almost a year, thanks to the aforementioned switch to PC as my primary platform. The guy at the till said I had to put it on a preorder otherwise it will overwrite the value on the card so I ended up putting it on the Spyro Reignited Trilogy. He said you can cancel to get back the $20 but I don't have to for this since, well, it's Spyro and I'll end up getting the game anyway :D

I guess I'll make an exception for my "No Pre-Order" pledge due to the circumstances. Nice try, EB Games.
He's wrong, the only advantage to sticking it on a pre-order is that pre-order credit is applied pre-tax and edge card credit is applied post-tax.
Dec 9, 2017
59 posts
16 upvotes
I was able to trade in these games and some didn't have the original artwork. The CSR was okay with it because they don't keep the cases anyways.

Killzone 4
Battlefield Hardline
Dragon Age Inquisition
COD Advanced Walfare

Not sure if I maximized the value but I was told the trade in value isn't taxable so I should put it towards a preorder or a game. I ended up picking up something and didn't get taxed on it with some credits remaining, but it didn't stack with the edge promo for recycled games so I wonder if I made a mistake and should've bought with cash instead...oh well it was still a steal trading the 4 games for $40.

Thanks for the post!

Edit: Nevermind I looked again. I did get the 20% recycled game discount from the Platinum edge.
Last edited by wing4868 on May 3rd, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2358 posts
796 upvotes
North York
networksend wrote:
May 3rd, 2018 9:47 pm
Wow.
Best just get a visa prepaid card.
U will need it for diapers :p
good call, although the diapers are being managed. Lets see what E3 brings to the table.