Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Eb games boxing week flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2017 3:02 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1873 posts
552 upvotes
PS4 pro was 399 - 199 if you did the trade in offer on BF. Also came with Horizon DL code.

Hopefully there's something I'm missing about this but the PS4 pro deal looks weak
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2013
1420 posts
862 upvotes
Debonair wrote: PS4 pro was 399 - 199 if you did the trade in offer on BF. Also came with Horizon DL code.
That was the deal I got online.

Finally had the chance to set it up today, tried to redeem the Horizon code EB emailed me, and guess what? "PSN card number has already been used." WTF?

So much for playing it through the holidays...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
n0thing wrote: That was the deal I got online.

Finally had the chance to set it up today, tried to redeem the Horizon code EB emailed me, and guess what? "PSN card number has already been used." WTF?

So much for playing it through the holidays...
You can contact Sony and they should be able to sort it out for you. Obviously need proof of purchase and proof of code and your PSN account.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Scottkmlps wrote: No, what I'm saying is you would think the price would be cheaper on boxing day. But thanks for completely missing my point with your jackass remark.
It's $46.39 with no tax on PSN right now anyways
Aug 20, 2005
278 posts
38 upvotes
Sale started already.. sucks they didn't announce a time for it. Missed a few things I wanted.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2008
1402 posts
217 upvotes
Thornhill
boneshogan wrote: Hows the price for WoW legion 32.50? Haven't played WoW. Worth trying ?
You mean you have not ever play it from 10 years+ till now?

I played original, then keep coming back every other expansion. If you like general gear grinding and raiding with a group it isn't bad.
Like it or not, the game does drain a lot of time so if you don't have too much time I would say stay away.
Nov 21, 2015
520 posts
344 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
Just wanted to come in here and complain about EB Games. I decided to purchase some recycled games from them because of the 2 for $20 offer in the flyer. I bought $60 worth of games in order to qualify for the $10 gift card also in the flyer. They refused to give me the gift card because the system would not process more than one 2 for $20 offer on a single bill and therefore the transaction had to be broken down into three separate bills. I didn't want to make a stink with the employees as the store was packed and I knew it would be a waste of time. I guess this is why everyone always speaks poorly of EB Games. I myself haven't purchased anything there in years and today sure didn't win be back as a customer.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
loopholez wrote: You mean you have not ever play it from 10 years+ till now?

I played original, then keep coming back every other expansion. If you like general gear grinding and raiding with a group it isn't bad.
Like it or not, the game does drain a lot of time so if you don't have too much time I would say stay away.
If you have a good group or manage to get onto a good group, its managable for 10-15 hrs a week (or used to be). Of course the better DPS/healer/tanks might be able to do even less (i.e. others would help out with the farming/instant group for LFG if you pair with a tank). Plus a good healer/tank can finish LFG so much faster (think it took me 1 hr for 5 clears per week before the raid). Of course i haven't played since Firelands.
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
Well the only game I went for they had no copies of it ever for sale during the damn EB Games Boxing Day sale ....

Mafia III for PS4

What is the point of having it listed in a sale if you are never going to have it?!?!?

I was not happy.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 14, 2006
9644 posts
2634 upvotes
NoDeals4u wrote: Well the only game I went for they had no copies of it ever for sale during the damn EB Games Boxing Day sale ....

Mafia III for PS4

What is the point of having it listed in a sale if you are never going to have it?!?!?

I was not happy.
Stooples the second lol
TEAM CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 16, 2013
410 posts
711 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Rule 1 - Never Shop at EB Games
Rule 2 - Don't even think about shopping at EB Games
Rule 3 - Follow Rule 1 & 2
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone traee in ps4 today? Wanna see how smooth that is lol
Deal Addict
May 27, 2008
1402 posts
217 upvotes
Thornhill
Paigne wrote: If you have a good group or manage to get onto a good group, its managable for 10-15 hrs a week (or used to be). Of course the better DPS/healer/tanks might be able to do even less (i.e. others would help out with the farming/instant group for LFG if you pair with a tank). Plus a good healer/tank can finish LFG so much faster (think it took me 1 hr for 5 clears per week before the raid). Of course i haven't played since Firelands.
Yeah pretty much on point, when I left Legion, they were on Legendary weapon, so specific class gets legendary equip for one of their 3 specs and you build it up from there.
Each dungeon clear gives you point to level up the legendary.

On top of that, they also took the Keystone aspect from Diablo 3, which each week you get a key for a dungeon and you can keep trying to get higher end loots until you fail.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
NoDeals4u wrote: Well the only game I went for they had no copies of it ever for sale during the damn EB Games Boxing Day sale ....

Mafia III for PS4

I was not happy.
Any particular reason to chose EB over Best Buy for that game? I'm pretty sure the $9.99 at Best Buy was the cheapest anywhere.
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
danialwynne wrote: Rule 1 - Never Shop at EB Games
Rule 2 - Don't even think about shopping at EB Games
Rule 3 - Follow Rule 1 & 2
Uh even in recent years I have gotten good deals at EB Games. You just have to be smart and your timing has to be right.
Banned
Dec 8, 2013
273 posts
191 upvotes
Ontario
chemicalxv wrote: Any particular reason to chose EB over Best Buy for that game? I'm pretty sure the $9.99 at Best Buy was the cheapest anywhere.
Even if it was I never saw that price for it and the game sure as hell wasn't in the Best Buy I was at.
Aug 9, 2005
978 posts
520 upvotes
Ironically, the best/only reason to shop at EB games is for their non-gaming stuff. Scored some 2 for 1 character socks and an AC laplander I couldn't find anywhere else on BD
I don't downvote. Why? Karma.
Mar 30, 2009
995 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
I also am not a fan of EB games, however there aren’t many options to unload used games and Nintendo Switch games being ridiculously expensive, it’s one way to trade towards. The problem I have is EB seems sleazy and looking to rip off people on trade ins. I have a sealed Uncharted Lost Legacy, FIFA 18 for the PS4 and Forza Motorsport 7 for the one S and can only imagine what the trade in value is for those.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21265 posts
6248 upvotes
Poormond Hill
All of you complaining about EB should open their own game store.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Dec 21, 2012
290 posts
252 upvotes
Abbotsford
Picked up Rayman Legends on Nintendo Switch today for $24.99 - Played about an hour of it so far and am absolutely in love. Such a great platformer, had never played it before!
All your base are belong to us