Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

[EB Games] EB Games Cyber Monday - Free 128 GB memory card with Switch (online only)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2019 11:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3682 posts
3264 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[EB Games] EB Games Cyber Monday - Free 128 GB memory card with Switch (online only)

Not much going on in this one overall.

-Buy a Switch, get a free 128 GB memory card
-50% off Turtle Beach Elite Pro 2 headsets ($329.99 regular, so $164.99 sale price)
-Recharged ("Used") 2DS, 3DS, and "new" 3DS are on sale (won't know prices until Monday, probably ~$50 off going by past experience)
-$60 off "select" Lightsabres (looks to just be the Black Series Force FX Mace Windu and Darth Maul skus)

I feel the Switch deal is arguably a better deal than the Black Friday Switch bundle with Mario Kart because you're actually getting the new Switch model?
Last edited by chemicalxv on Dec 1st, 2019 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3682 posts
3264 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
carmaster wrote: 4 deals? That's it!
tbh their CM sales are never anything crazy because it's largely them just trying to clear Warehouse space lol.

But still, if they add nothing in this will be even notably worse than last year.
Jan 20, 2007
321 posts
68 upvotes
Montreal
EBgames thinks a $25 microsd card is their idea of a bundle? Oof.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2006
2497 posts
389 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
wonka1234 wrote: How do you know if its a new model?
New model of Switch? I can almost guarantee it as they ran a promo a while back to trade in the old version for the new one. They won't carry the new one anymore.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3682 posts
3264 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
w01f wrote: EBgames thinks a $25 microsd card is their idea of a bundle? Oof.
Turns out Best Buy is doing the same thing as well!
wonka1234 wrote: How do you know if its a new model?
The new Switch boxes are red. If you're buying a new Switch there's almost zero chance any EB is going to be carrying the old ones at this point.
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14666 posts
4054 upvotes
Are the Black Friday promotions still running today? On the website they list the extra 50% credit as expired yesterday but it's listed in the flyer that's good until tomorrow.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3682 posts
3264 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Are the Black Friday promotions still running today? On the website they list the extra 50% credit as expired yesterday but it's listed in the flyer that's good until tomorrow.
The sales in the flyer are still good for today, but all the trade-in promos and the Buy More Get More on Play'd games expired yesterday.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3589 posts
2168 upvotes
Vancouver
RCSS no tax was better and SDM tho out of stock for 2nd generation was also better. The switch deal falls into the category of better than nothing but there are/have being multiple better deals. I suspect there will be better deals on Boxing Day as well. Also SDM (if you manage to find stock) has 20% off (reg price) tomorrow for those who don’t collect points.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2005
9945 posts
1827 upvotes
Toronto
Paigne wrote: RCSS no tax was better and SDM tho out of stock for 2nd generation was also better. The switch deal falls into the category of better than nothing but there are/have being multiple better deals. I suspect there will be better deals on Boxing Day as well. Also SDM (if you manage to find stock) has 20% off (reg price) tomorrow for those who don’t collect points.
That's what I did. Bought the new version Switch at RCSS, redeemed my Optimum points for $170 off, and no tax day.