Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] EB games Monopoly $5 Fridays (January 18, 2019)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 10:25 am
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13513 posts
3778 upvotes
Montreal
ashhabib wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 5:55 pm
The one thing I wanted was the James Bond Rides Funko Pop, but it's OOS in Winnipeg.
It was already on sale for $5 the week before Christmas (I grabbed one), so I doubt any store has it in-stock and the re-sale was probably intended to get rid of warehouse stock only.
FourDollarama Shut Down My RFD Customer Experience Thread!
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13513 posts
3778 upvotes
Montreal
The only thing that bugs me about these $5 Friday sales is that there always seems to be piles of old NBA, NHL and FIFA sports games available, but never a copy of Madden NFL.
FourDollarama Shut Down My RFD Customer Experience Thread!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
15660 posts
3932 upvotes
MorrisSmit wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 6:59 pm
damn, i would have loved the "agent coulson and lola" one.. i guess it was store specific.
There was a second one at the Intercity Mall location in Thunder Bay. No one seemed to want it when I went back to the store at 7PM, so I bought it. These things are worth a lot more than $5 if you were into flipping them. This particular one goes for $35 with no box and up to $100 in mint. The ones I got had some slight wear and tear on the boxes but the toys were mint. I could probably flip them on eBay for $50 - $60 without any problems but I'm keeping them (for now at least)...
Feb 7, 2008
846 posts
217 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks! Picked up 4 at square one Mississauga as gifts. Got a Riverdale, call of duty x 2, and a Nightmare Before Christmas one for myself!
Mar 4, 2007
479 posts
369 upvotes
Halifax
JackWhyte wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 10:12 am
Found everything in-store today, all Monopoly games, Deadpool and some figures this morning, so I'm happy. Rarest by far seems to be Riverdale but Nightmare was multiples in both stores + a couple of CODs.

And in answer to the above question the tagged regular price on the Monopoly games seems to be $49.99.
Really? There were 2 at my location just sitting there. Considered grabbing one to throw up on ebay but CBA.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1142 posts
257 upvotes
Winnipeg
Yesterday morning I hit up three local Eb's hete in winnipeg...looked over the stores that had stock of the monopoly games.
Apprently all three stores were sold out by a RFD hoarder LmaO.
Geez could have at least left me one monopoly.
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
473 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
mikebc wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 9:57 am
FWIW I stilll haven't received the Funco's I ordered over a month ago (Dec 15 irc) on the last posted Friday deal. Between EB taking weeks to fulfill the order and Purolator sending it in circles, who knows what's going on. I got my tracking code last Friday.
Hello Mikebc,

I am sorry to hear about the issues with your tracking. Please email us at customer.care@purolator.com if you need some help tracking your item.

Kinds Regards,

Vanessa
Customer Care Team
Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
www.purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp