Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] EB games Monopoly $5 Fridays (January 18, 2019)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2019 10:25 am
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13871 posts
4082 upvotes
Montreal
ashhabib wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 5:55 pm
The one thing I wanted was the James Bond Rides Funko Pop, but it's OOS in Winnipeg.
It was already on sale for $5 the week before Christmas (I grabbed one), so I doubt any store has it in-stock and the re-sale was probably intended to get rid of warehouse stock only.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
13871 posts
4082 upvotes
Montreal
The only thing that bugs me about these $5 Friday sales is that there always seems to be piles of old NBA, NHL and FIFA sports games available, but never a copy of Madden NFL.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
16333 posts
4462 upvotes
MorrisSmit wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 6:59 pm
damn, i would have loved the "agent coulson and lola" one.. i guess it was store specific.
There was a second one at the Intercity Mall location in Thunder Bay. No one seemed to want it when I went back to the store at 7PM, so I bought it. These things are worth a lot more than $5 if you were into flipping them. This particular one goes for $35 with no box and up to $100 in mint. The ones I got had some slight wear and tear on the boxes but the toys were mint. I could probably flip them on eBay for $50 - $60 without any problems but I'm keeping them (for now at least)...
Feb 7, 2008
923 posts
238 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks! Picked up 4 at square one Mississauga as gifts. Got a Riverdale, call of duty x 2, and a Nightmare Before Christmas one for myself!
Mar 4, 2007
603 posts
496 upvotes
Halifax
JackWhyte wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 10:12 am
Found everything in-store today, all Monopoly games, Deadpool and some figures this morning, so I'm happy. Rarest by far seems to be Riverdale but Nightmare was multiples in both stores + a couple of CODs.

And in answer to the above question the tagged regular price on the Monopoly games seems to be $49.99.
Really? There were 2 at my location just sitting there. Considered grabbing one to throw up on ebay but CBA.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1168 posts
272 upvotes
Winnipeg
Yesterday morning I hit up three local Eb's hete in winnipeg...looked over the stores that had stock of the monopoly games.
Apprently all three stores were sold out by a RFD hoarder LmaO.
Geez could have at least left me one monopoly.
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Verified Rep
Dec 5, 2010
493 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
mikebc wrote:
Jan 18th, 2019 9:57 am
FWIW I stilll haven't received the Funco's I ordered over a month ago (Dec 15 irc) on the last posted Friday deal. Between EB taking weeks to fulfill the order and Purolator sending it in circles, who knows what's going on. I got my tracking code last Friday.
Hello Mikebc,

I am sorry to hear about the issues with your tracking. Please email us at customer.care@purolator.com if you need some help tracking your item.

Kinds Regards,

Vanessa
Customer Care Team
Coordinator - Social Media & Testing
www.purolator.com
Customer Care Team / Purolator Inc.

E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com / Twitter Handle: @PurolatorHelp