Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB Games Sale May 7 - 23

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2021 4:56 pm
Tags:
54 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
Best price yet for next-gen nba 2k21
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1994 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
For those wondering; yes, there are games at full price in the flyer yet again.
Sep 8, 2010
361 posts
917 upvotes
Calgary
Madden for 50% off is a pretty good deal
Aug 26, 2019
742 posts
1619 upvotes
GME to tha moon, diamond hands, f citadel, Cohen FTW!

Can't stop, won't stop, gamestop

Edit: 69 users in thread, nice
Feb 4, 2017
502 posts
748 upvotes
Calgary
Why do they always throw regular items in the flyers... I understand doing that for new releases but so many of them are just 1st party titles they throw on for the sake of space.
Jul 13, 2011
673 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
Taroble wrote: Why do they always throw regular items in the flyers... I understand doing that for new releases but so many of them are just 1st party titles they throw on for the sake of space.
Seems pretty obvious, they want to sell it at full price and make more money.

Flyers aren’t just about sales, it’s also about advertising even regular products to help inventory turnover.

I think what we have now is the expectations of deep discounts constantly on everything and only those items will be featured in advertising. This might work for furniture stores getting you to come in and check out a cheap sofa but buy a more expensive nicer one. This doesn’t work so well for products like games.
Nov 20, 2020
35 posts
36 upvotes
At least I get a second chance at the Switch games sale.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3297 posts
3195 upvotes
scottmg wrote: LOL @ cyberpunk for $40
If you can play on ps4 pro, xbox one x, series s/x or ps5 its a good experience, but it will be made even better later. Its at its best on pc right now, where over half of all sales were. Check the steam user reviews for an unbiased look at what people really think of the game when it performs well. Some people still have complaints, but really they should have just skipped or delayed last gen console versions. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091 ... views_hash

Im glad most people aren't too prone to hyperbolic news articles and youtube videos, because the game did sell well and people did like it.
Last edited by Kevcorm on May 5th, 2021 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 17, 2017
1288 posts
3734 upvotes
Kevcorm wrote: If you can play on ps4 pro, xbox one x, series s/x or ps5 its a good experience, but it will be made even better later. Its at its best on pc right now, where over half of all sales were. Check the steam user reviews for an unbiased look at what people really think of the game when it performs well. Some people still have complaints, but really they should have just skipped or delayed last gen console versions. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1091 ... views_hash
I have a PS5, and own a version, however it was so bad that yes I asked CDPR for my money back.

I got my money back, and the game is still sitting at home, untouched since.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2020
3297 posts
3195 upvotes
scottmg wrote: I have a PS5, and own a version, however it was so bad that yes I asked CDPR for my money back.

I got my money back, and the game is still sitting at home, untouched since.
You may as well wait for the ps5 upgrade and then play it, I have it on pc and Im waiting for some improvements to the police system and all the dlc they are adding for free. really good dev team who were forced to release this too early by management.
Aug 31, 2006
673 posts
502 upvotes
Calgary
Kevcorm wrote: Im glad most people aren't too prone to hyperbolic news articles and youtube videos, because the game did sell well and people did like it.
RFD loves to ride the bandwagon while beating a dead horse.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4548 posts
2623 upvotes
Red Dead Redemption 2 looks pretty good at $29.99.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)