• Sep 18th, 2019 7:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2008
2110 posts
288 upvotes
Montreal

[EB Games] eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (PS4) - $54.99

Only EBGames, I saw $80 on amazon and walmart. The game looks promising compared to FIFA 20. This applies to PS4 and XBone.

I also choose the pick-up option to save the shipping cost.
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 25th, 2019 5:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
Instagram: prince_of_chips
44 replies
Nov 15, 2015
94 posts
32 upvotes
Burnaby
Thanks OP! Been playing pes the last few years and always bought them day one.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1225 posts
71 upvotes
If they keep the gameplay from the demo this year’s version is going to be great IMO... Up there with PES 6 and 2013.

I’m personally sticking with the PC version though, as it offers more comprehensive patches (a must) down the line. Option files will be out for The consoles soon enough too of course, but too bad it is limited in how much it can edit...
Jun 6, 2018
92 posts
51 upvotes
EM_K19 wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 5:54 pm
If they keep the gameplay from the demo this year’s version is going to be great IMO... Up there with PES 6 and 2013.

I’m personally sticking with the PC version though, as it offers more comprehensive patches (a must) down the line. Option files will be out for The consoles soon enough too of course, but too bad it is limited in how much it can edit...
Is the PES PC version same as the consoles? I know the Fifa used to use previous engines for PC
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1133 posts
626 upvotes
North York
Been a huge winning eleven fan back in the day before the rise of fifa. But in the past couple years I have not bothered with getting anymore fifas knowing that EA doesn't give a shit about any of the features other than FUT. I absolutely love manager mode and I think there's so much more they could do.
Here's to hoping PES is able to compete with fifa...
Dec 14, 2012
152 posts
61 upvotes
Ottawa
Been playing PES from mega drive age when it was called "super star soccer deluxe". But really frustrated of doing patches along with dlc updates to get real names and faces. Will wait until 2020 is more stable and the price should be better then.
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
1225 posts
71 upvotes
Banana4Scale wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 6:15 pm
Is the PES PC version same as the consoles? I know the Fifa used to use previous engines for PC
Yup. Exact same fox engine for both console and PC versions. If you have a a PC that can handle PES (not too difficult, runs smooth even on my laptops weak 1050ti max q) and you value offline modes like Master League, I recommend going for the PC version instead of console versions since it allows for almost limitless customizations (not only kits and names but things like new teams, adboards, stadiums, turfs, tournaments, trophies... even gameplay can be altered). Consoles are prob better for online in terms of finding ppl to play though... and you will still find decent option files for them as long as all you care about are team/player names and kits.
Feb 7, 2007
103 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
Banana4Scale wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 6:15 pm
Both Fifa and pes PC versions have been the same as console versions for years now.
Nov 15, 2015
94 posts
32 upvotes
Burnaby
Anyone knows if eb games will deduct payment straight after pre order with cc or paypal?
Nov 29, 2015
293 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto, ON
urbangentleman wrote:
Aug 25th, 2019 10:07 pm
Anyone knows if eb games will deduct payment straight after pre order with cc or paypal?
You will be charged 5 bucks for reservation and the. The rest to be paid Instore if that is what you selected.
Nov 15, 2015
94 posts
32 upvotes
Burnaby
iceman2015 wrote: You will be charged 5 bucks for reservation and the. The rest to be paid Instore if that is what you selected.
Thanks. I guess you'll lose the $5 if you cancel the preorder?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)