Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Far Cry: New Dawn - Trade 1 game worth $10 or more, get it FREE

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 10:07 pm
May 12, 2014
50 posts
77 upvotes
Kitchener
hystavito wrote: If anyone else was considering trading in Sonic Forces, it's also removed from the new list.
Damn! I was eyeing up a Sonic Forces trade. Bastards.
Jul 4, 2013
284 posts
74 upvotes
I have no idea went I'm so invested in this thread and actually trying ways to get this deal. I don't really want to play the game nor do I have the time to play it. My backlog is so full
Sep 3, 2016
58 posts
83 upvotes
Far cry new dawn will be 20$ soon enough , ill wait
Oct 7, 2017
696 posts
1132 upvotes
So school girl zombie hunter on amazon seems to be best deal at $30? Not bad. Was going to wait for this game to drop to $30 but if I can get it Day 1 for $30 I’m in.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2038 posts
1733 upvotes
Winnipeg
This is basically standalone DLC to Far Cry 5.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Mar 23, 2017
564 posts
980 upvotes
Toronto
Any idea if new dawn will have a fair trade in value? I have a game to get rid of and have no interest in far cry, but would love the credit, even if it's $20-30
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3386 posts
1058 upvotes
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: So school girl zombie hunter on amazon seems to be best deal at $30? Not bad. Was going to wait for this game to drop to $30 but if I can get it Day 1 for $30 I’m in.
There's other games on the list for under $20.
Jun 6, 2018
25 posts
18 upvotes
Hamilton
There are so many games in EB Games list that aren't even out yet.....
Oct 13, 2005
528 posts
108 upvotes
how realistic is it that a manager will allow you to walk in buy a $20 game and then ask for a trade in on it?
May 30, 2011
946 posts
1301 upvotes
seinfeldand24 wrote: There are so many games in EB Games list that aren't even out yet.....
I was thinking of the same thing when I saw Insurgency Sandstorm and Tropico 6 on the list lol.
Sep 27, 2017
169 posts
418 upvotes
bubbabyte wrote: how realistic is it that a manager will allow you to walk in buy a $20 game and then ask for a trade in on it?
Depends on the employee always, the guy I go to in Ottawa would do it for sure. Really good dude.
Jul 3, 2013
948 posts
654 upvotes
Kingston
I still have Hitman First Season from the MS store for $9.99 sealed. Guess I'll trade that in since I got gamepass (its there) for 2 years from that G2A deal last month
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1884 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
window shopper wrote: This is basically standalone DLC to Far Cry 5.
That is what I thought I heard. This game sort of just dropped from the sky for me and some others to see. Didn't see it coming.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
1884 posts
1166 upvotes
Toronto
bubbabyte wrote: how realistic is it that a manager will allow you to walk in buy a $20 game and then ask for a trade in on it?
Lucky to have two stores in my area so no need to worry about that but honestly I have done this before. They leave a copy of a game on the shelf by mistake that was not to be there and bought and then I traded it. Very rare I did this. Seriously though I'd just go do other errands, have a meal or meals and then go back to the store. Also what is the worst that can happen? They say no. Thing is with the manager I dealt with for most of my purchases is if you are not breaking the rules of the offer then he let it happen. If you bent them in a way and explained why it should be ok under the rules he allowed it. It is called playing smart.
Jun 10, 2018
32 posts
24 upvotes
Ontario
Well seeing how Hitman is free on PS plus this month I might as well bring in my physical copy for this.