Expired Hot Deals

EB Games

MediEvil PS4 - In-Store Only -$19.99 (PM BB?)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 26th, 2020 10:02 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6596 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa

[EB Games] MediEvil PS4 - In-Store Only -$19.99 (PM BB?)

Not the hottest Sunday video game deal but it's 19.99 in-store for those who want a physical copy of MediEvil on PS4.

https://www.ebgames.ca/PS4/Games/751470

Currently $40 at Best Buy.
With Zoomer Wireless !
7 replies
Mar 31, 2006
320 posts
561 upvotes
Coquitlam
Great price, but reminder for PM Best Buy doesnt do the extra 10% of the difference anymore :(
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6596 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
Pr0matic wrote: Great price, but reminder for PM Best Buy doesnt do the extra 10% of the difference anymore :(
Those were good times....Heartland, Mississauga Future Shop Best Buy combo was OP.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5311 posts
5306 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
IIRC it's been "stealth" $19.96 at Walmart for awhile (full-price on the website but in-store it's lower) and EB was still giving $12 TIV for it so you could flip it for an easy $7.

Unfortunately it's now only $6 TIV.

Anyways the game is fun but it has no real replay value. They added in a sidequest that wasn't in the original that requires you to play every level (except the final one) a second time (in a specific order) to complete, but you can still Platinum it in a single playthrough.

It has been cheaper digitally (especially factoring in the lack of taxes) but I wouldn't buy it digitally simply for the above reason. You're better off with this as a "rental".
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4934 posts
3523 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: IIRC it's been "stealth" $19.96 at Walmart for awhile (full-price on the website but in-store it's lower) and EB was still giving $12 TIV for it so you could flip it for an easy $7.

Anyways the game is fun but it has no real replay value. They added in a sidequest that wasn't in the original that requires you to play every level (except the final one) a second time (in a specific order) to complete, but you can still Platinum it in a single playthrough.

It has been cheaper digitally (especially factoring in the lack of taxes) but I wouldn't buy it digitally simply for the above reason. You're better off with this as a "rental".
Maybe I am reading this wrong but I don't get how you can flip it for $7 when it's selling for $19.96 with only $12 TIV.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6596 posts
4954 upvotes
Ottawa
WL1980 wrote: Maybe I am reading this wrong but I don't get how you can flip it for $7 when it's selling for $19.96 with only $12 TIV.
If it's part of a trade 3 at EB, the TIV bumps! Haven't picked it up...and will likely hold out for the eventual PS+ announcement. I was 4/5 years old when I played the original.
Last edited by Auditore212 on Jul 27th, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
5311 posts
5306 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
WL1980 wrote:
Maybe I am reading this wrong but I don't get how you can flip it for $7 when it's selling for $19.96 with only $12 TIV.
Oh sorry, with the $12 TIV you could do the Trade 2/Trade 3 Get it Free and get $26.67+tax credit for it if you put it towards a preorder.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3924 posts
4228 upvotes
Ottawa
chemicalxv wrote: IIRC it's been "stealth" $19.96 at Walmart for awhile (full-price on the website but in-store it's lower) and EB was still giving $12 TIV for it so you could flip it for an easy $7.

Aye. I bought it when Walmart changed it to $20. Still have it sealed, but it was a childhood favourite of mine. Nostalgia runs deep I guess.
Tampa Bay Lightning; Back to back Stanley Cup Champions!! ⚡⚡
Milwaukee Bucks; 2020-21 NBA Champions! 🦌

First time ever that both my teams in different sports win the championship in their respective league in the same year.