Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

EB GAMES >PS3/360/PC Singularity $4.89 New+more

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2011 10:34 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Aug 9, 2011
685 posts
334 upvotes
TORONTO

[EB Games] EB GAMES >PS3/360/PC Singularity $4.89 New+more

Visit my Twitter page for more deals not posted on forums:
http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper
From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.
My WALMART: Runnymede and StClair.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1056 posts
370 upvotes
EB games is greater than Singularity for $5. Very interesting.
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
2210 posts
283 upvotes
BC
Cheers OP (much better than your other game thread), this was a decent game. It needs a sequel, the basic idea of time manipulation was very well done but the rest of the game is basically a ripoff of bioshock and some other FPS's

Raven Software are an interesting company, they come out with all these great games (Wolfenstien was good, Origins:Wolverine was great, and none of them make any money, so Activision has stripped the company back to basically nothing. Going back they made some of the Jedi Knight games, Quake 4, Hexen, Heretic and Soldier of Fortune. Now they make CoD DLC :(
Banned
Aug 9, 2011
685 posts
334 upvotes
TORONTO
I liked this game too more than BF3/XMEN DESTINY combined. Good Storyline and fast action play. Load times suck though.
It's been a doorcrasher many times at EB GAMES in the past I wonder if they'll have any doorcrashers this weekend?
Visit my Twitter page for more deals not posted on forums:
http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper
From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.
My WALMART: Runnymede and StClair.
Sep 13, 2010
183 posts
22 upvotes
chilliwack
picked it up last year at FS on a price match when EB had it at 9.99. ended up paying 6.47 after some horrible math on their part. still have not gotten around to it. I am just getting to Fallout NV... and there is like 42 others all on the shelf yet to be played. ;)
oh no, its the police!!... And a construction worker??
riddle me this, riddle me that, who's afraid of the big bad bat.
May 1, 2010
149 posts
15 upvotes
Kitchener
Excellent game and a bargain at $5. While there were many similarities to Bioshock, I enjoyed it more.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
4026 posts
1858 upvotes
I can't help but feel that a good chunk of these will be gutted copies for "security" reasons >(.

On that note, anyone here from EBgames know that those gutted copies are actually "new?"
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
halcyon wrote: I can't help but feel that a good chunk of these will be gutted copies for "security" reasons >(.

That's why you price match them instead. I don't want a gutted copy with a scratched up and dirty case.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2010
4344 posts
382 upvotes
Mississauga
Singularity...We meet again. :razz:
We Are All Witnesses.

NOT a Heat fan. Only a LeBron fan (since 2002)
Dec 16, 2009
784 posts
24 upvotes
HOMELESS
this game made me sick literally, and i almost threw up.
Nov 14, 2009
629 posts
472 upvotes
surrey
Thanks, really enjoyed this game, picked it up for collection. Also got DJ Hero 2 Turntable bundle for PS3 for $14.99, seems like a hot price.
Jul 13, 2010
539 posts
188 upvotes
riddle?? wrote: picked it up last year at FS on a price match when EB had it at 9.99. ended up paying 6.47 after some horrible math on their part. still have not gotten around to it. I am just getting to Fallout NV... and there is like 42 others all on the shelf yet to be played. ;)

+1, picked this up for $7.99 when EB had this on sale for $10 and didn't open it. I have approximately 79 games in my backlog.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
Just PM'd at Future Shop and holy **** what a pain in the ass that was. The guy had to call the location to verify price and stock and that took a good 10 minutes somehow. Then he made up this BS about how .89 means clearance so I told the guy to call EB and ask them if it's clearance because I know it isn't clearance. Then he calls them again and they tell him it's not clearance. So after that he tells me he has to go ask his store manager for approval first. The manager was with another customer so I had to wait for him for a good 10 minutes. When the manager finally comes by, he and the supervisor go off somewhere and make another call to EB for the third time. The supervisor then asks me if I have ID. I asked him why I would need ID for a price match and he tells me it's because the game is mature and it's the law. (I'm 23 years old, wearing a University of Western Ontario hoodie, and haven't shaved in 2 days). I give him my driver's license and he inspects it like he's some kind of detective and finally get the price match done.

I didn't care for the $1 savings. I just wanted a sealed copy and not a gutted one. Normally I would just say **** it and go across the street to EB, but I was so annoyed I wanted his department and store to sell me this game and make a loss.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
1198 posts
185 upvotes
that has been the case lately for pm'ing at FS, they'll call the store for stock and then try to find a loophole to deny it.

BB is my first choice and FS the last for pm'ing
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
dorje wrote: that has been the case lately for pm'ing at FS, they'll call the store for stock and then try to find a loophole to deny it.

BB is my first choice and FS the last for pm'ing
BB and WM are the easiest for PMs. It's usually just an okay and then a price adjustment. No BS at all.
May 7, 2011
237 posts
47 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
PC version is also going for $5, heads up!
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2007
1111 posts
65 upvotes
KrazyGuy wrote: this game made me sick literally, and i almost threw up.

Why?
All we need is love
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2007
5156 posts
1315 upvotes
London
MeDS wrote: Why?

Some FPS games make me nauseous like that too. Bulletstorm was one game that made me throw up because of how much **** was going on on the screen. Gave me headaches and eventually made me throw up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)