• Jun 25th, 2016 9:54 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Aug 12, 2015
79 posts
92 upvotes
Alberta

[EB Games] [PS4] The Order: 1886 - Collector's Edition [$24.99]

I believe this was going for $59.99 last month. Seems it recently dropped to $29.99 and now to $24.99. Can't find it on their site, so unfortunately the only way to check stock would be to call them up or head down to your local store.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7hQvBwL.jpg[/IMG]
44 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1341 posts
239 upvotes
Is this the one that comes with the statue of a character behind cover or one of a character fighting a werewolf?

The former goes for $50 at a bunch of places but the latter is nearly impossible to find...

edit: Nevermind, there's also a "premium edition" with a much nicer statue (the one of the werewolf). Not sure if I'd bite for $25, the statue is kinda eh.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2015
79 posts
92 upvotes
Alberta
Socpens wrote: Is this the one that comes with the statue of a character behind cover or one of a character fighting a werewolf?

The former goes for $50 at a bunch of places but the latter is nearly impossible to find...
It's the one with him behind cover.
Nov 26, 2015
18 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
Belickade wrote: I believe this was going for $59.99 last month. Seems it recently dropped to $29.99 and now to $24.99. Can't find it on their site, so unfortunately the only way to check stock would be to call them up or head down to your local store.

Thanks! Going to pick one up shortly!
Oct 11, 2014
319 posts
234 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Does the statue have enough weight and/or flat enough on one side to be used as a book end?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2006
2034 posts
1898 upvotes
Calgary
Belickade wrote: I believe this was going for $59.99 last month. Seems it recently dropped to $29.99 and now to $24.99. Can't find it on their site, so unfortunately the only way to check stock would be to call them up or head down to your local store.

Any more at Deerfoot?
Oct 9, 2011
610 posts
312 upvotes
EAST YORK
castanomauricio wrote: Is this game worth getting?
If you enjoy a game that's 90% cutscenes and 10% repetitive QTE events, then sure. Graphics sure are pretty though
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
Amazing game, a good 9 hours of fun! i got the regular copy for 9$ last year and never looked back.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5145 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I hope that I can track down a copy. Thanks for posting OP.
[OP]
Aug 12, 2015
79 posts
92 upvotes
Alberta
theboschman wrote: Any more at Deerfoot?
Didn't see any.
TimDrake wrote: Does the statue have enough weight and/or flat enough on one side to be used as a book end?
It can definitely hold a bunch of games, but once you add over 20 the statue slides when one is removed and the weight of the remaining bump into it. It doesn't have any feet on the bottom to prevent this (rubber, felt, etc):

Works ok when it's placed against an object, but of course that defeats the purpose:

Feb 11, 2015
69 posts
198 upvotes
York, ON
Stick on some adhesive rubber to the bottom, get a few more grams of bookending :P
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3801 posts
4006 upvotes
Ottawa
Heads up for anybody in Ottawa, they're sold out in all EB Games.
Oct 11, 2014
319 posts
234 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
Belickade wrote: Didn't see any.

It can definitely hold a bunch of games, but once you add over 20 the statue slides when one is removed and the weight of the remaining bump into it. It doesn't have any feet on the bottom to prevent this (rubber, felt, etc):

Works ok when it's placed against an object, but of course that defeats the purpose:

Ah! Thanks for the answer buddy and the pictures really help! It looks good enough to be a book end. Time to go looking for one.
Jan 8, 2015
56 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Thanks OP, but I'm a wait for this to be freeeeeeeeeee...too short game play and no re playability means no pay lol
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1341 posts
239 upvotes
Anyone know if there are any in Montreal? Can't call now but will try in a few hours.
May 30, 2011
367 posts
565 upvotes
Socpens wrote: Anyone know if there are any in Montreal? Can't call now but will try in a few hours.
Saw one left in st-Constant 1-2 week ago, you can try calling to see if it's still there.