[EB Games] PS4 PRO $249.99 When You Trade In ANY PS4 Console

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2018 2:26 am
Tags:
None
Oct 7, 2016
74 posts
51 upvotes
One question do you pay the taxes before or after the discount.
Jul 18, 2015
155 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto
The reality of Kijiji and Letgo is that you have to go through a lot of the garbage to find a good or very good deal. You may not be able to find a PS4 Pro new for $400 but often you may find a used bundle or package including games and controllers for $500, then sell everything individually for $650 and have a profit of $150 to put towards a new system.

Trust me the opportunity is there. You just need to be flexible(but not too flexible), be able to buy fast and travel where need be (lots of resellers out there who are checking the site every 10 minutes for a new ad), and have good ads (pictures) with good communication.
Last edited by sherminator on Apr 25th, 2018 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 12, 2013
567 posts
512 upvotes
Halifax
skinnydoggy wrote: Where would I get a ps4 pro new for 400? I hate dealing with people on Kijiji. No I will not sell you my ps4 for an old car subwoofer and forty bucks.
I assume s/he is talking about SDM deals. Either a 20x point event or a 20% off event.

499 x 0.80 = 399.99 (20% off event)

499 x 15 pts = 7,485 pts x 20 = 149,700 ( efffective value is $149.70; $140 redeemable immediately)

Trick appears to be finding stock.
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2008
2732 posts
513 upvotes
blasianEng wrote: Where do you find a brand new ps4 pro for $400 right now? It’s not black friday yet and I know how to find deals.
You can get it pretty easily at SDM since the PS4 Pro is not high in demand. They had 20% off with the F&F coupon yesterday with bonus PC Optimum points. You can also bring a senior in on Thursday and purchase it then. The discount supposedly caps at $50 but I've never had them cap the discount for me.
I don't think you're as good at finding deals as you think you are :)
Mar 30, 2008
321 posts
364 upvotes
Toronto
blasianEng wrote: One question do you pay the taxes before or after the discount.
You only pay the sales tax on the $250, or whatever amount you owe after the trade in.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2005
1190 posts
137 upvotes
ReeGee wrote: out of curiosity since I've never done it but how is profile and data transfer handled when you trade in? Wouldn't you need both consoles at home to transfer all your stuff from the old to new console or do you just deal with losing all your stuff from the old drive?
If you have PSPLUS you can back up your saves online. Format your PS4 being traded in, download saves from PS cloud server and your back to normal. By far the easiest method.
Apr 17, 2012
25 posts
7 upvotes
As someone just said earlier , u can get a ps4 pro for $100 off at shoppers with the seniors discount or their F&F coupon that happed yesterday
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
1415 posts
713 upvotes
Durham
skinnydoggy wrote: Where would I get a ps4 pro new for 400? I hate dealing with people on Kijiji. No I will not sell you my ps4 for an old car subwoofer and forty bucks.
Bahahahahaha!!! this is so true. I got offered 2 kittens for my iPhone on Kijiji before lol
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
7444 posts
4044 upvotes
Toronto
snailium wrote: You can backup your old console to portable hard drive, and do the trade up, then, restore using the portable hard drive.
Not easy for sure, but still doable.
If you do it this way can you select what to backup? for example only backup the save files and not the hundreds of GB in downloaded game data and apps? does the drive need to be in a specific format?
jooksingjai77 wrote: If you have PSPLUS you can back up your saves online. Format your PS4 being traded in, download saves from PS cloud server and your back to normal. By far the easiest method.
I don't pay for PS+ so I'd have to use the drive backup method
Dec 14, 2016
233 posts
465 upvotes
Have there been any "Trade in your PS4 + $100 for a PS4 Slim" offers lately? Is that ongoing?
Deal Addict
May 7, 2007
1993 posts
1424 upvotes
Fredericton
Bjork wrote: Where is the best place to get a PS4 package right now? I currently do not have a console.
Anywhere that still has the God of War bundle still in stock.
Koodo - $39/10GB
Koodo - $70 Huawei P20
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1421 posts
1267 upvotes
Whitby
wszeto28 wrote: You can get it pretty easily at SDM since the PS4 Pro is not high in demand. They had 20% off with the F&F coupon yesterday with bonus PC Optimum points. You can also bring a senior in on Thursday and purchase it then. The discount supposedly caps at $50 but I've never had them cap the discount for me.
I don't think you're as good at finding deals as you think you are :)
Good luck finding one. I had to drive to four stores on my lunch but I got my ps4 pro on 20% day. I could have called around but the sun was shining. Happy hunting.

Any kijiji online nonsense is risky to say the least. Go the SDM and skip the headache.
Feb 24, 2003
250 posts
7 upvotes
smuPoker wrote: Anywhere that still has the God of War bundle still in stock.
If you can find one, would be a great deal. I missed the black friday deal last year and was thinking of doing this as well. $250 + tax for hassle free trade in with new warranty and ds4, is pretty tempting.
Jun 26, 2007
851 posts
580 upvotes
Kkhan15 wrote: Bahahahahaha!!! this is so true. I got offered 2 kittens for my iPhone on Kijiji before lol
Wow, someone is crazy. Kittens have negative value. After the shots and neutering you're going to be in for at least $250. I always get mine from the discount cat emporium (humane society), normally for about $100 but sometimes they have sales too.