Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

PSN 1 Year Membership - $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 3:08 pm
112 replies
Dec 27, 2007
22 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Assuming we won't see PS+ parity again with the $CAD as it is, this is a very decent price. And if you stack a few of them together, you'll likely save quite a bit of cash over the next few years.
Just a scrub with negative K/D.
Nov 6, 2011
231 posts
92 upvotes
Surrey
This sucks....stuck in school till 6pm today....damn it
Apr 18, 2005
446 posts
260 upvotes
Vancouver
If you get it from pcgamesupply, it's tax-free. So that's still a better deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2009
2764 posts
387 upvotes
Calgary
Quinoa wrote: If you get it from pcgamesupply, it's tax-free. So that's still a better deal.
Wow I didn't realize it was tax-free, that's awesome!
Dec 4, 2016
574 posts
477 upvotes
Montreal
Quinoa wrote: If you get it from pcgamesupply, it's tax-free. So that's still a better deal.
I have never been charged taxes on psn or ps+ cards. Never bought them from Ebgames though.
Nov 22, 2004
732 posts
2589 upvotes
PS Plus cards have always been tax-free at any store.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Since I have to go to Best Buy, does this qualify as a Price Matchable item? $2 is $2 >_>
Oct 14, 2010
493 posts
109 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Since I have to go to Best Buy, does this qualify as a Price Matchable item? $2 is $2 >_>
I'd like to know this as well.. I have BB rewardzone points to use...
Apr 18, 2005
446 posts
260 upvotes
Vancouver
mwatcher wrote: PS Plus cards have always been tax-free at any store.
I stand corrected. The EB Games deal and pcgamesupply.com deal are identical then.
Jan 21, 2015
40 posts
20 upvotes
British Columbia
Does anyone know if I can use an EB Games gift card towards the purchase of a PSN membership??
May 12, 2008
88 posts
42 upvotes
Vancouver
I have my PSN plus on the US account.... does the Canadian PSN 1 year still redeemable on the US account like before?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2010
5314 posts
1251 upvotes
Since pcgamesupply doesn't work for Quebec residents, this is great news to me!
Dec 15, 2012
204 posts
210 upvotes
Windsor
vendetta10 wrote: Does anyone know if I can use an EB Games gift card towards the purchase of a PSN membership??
I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a EB gift card to buy a psn membership.
Jan 29, 2017
115 posts
72 upvotes
ottawa
I need to get xbox live gold card. I guess costco is my best bet?
Nov 17, 2016
42 posts
54 upvotes
Kitchener
You could get an EB games giftcard with the 8,000 optimum points promo from Shoppers this weekend and then you are double dipping.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
mwatcher wrote: PS Plus cards have always been tax-free at any store.
The source used to charge taxes ,not sure now though .
vendetta10 wrote: Does anyone know if I can use an EB Games gift card towards the purchase of a PSN membership??
Sure you can.
Evagelion wrote: I have my PSN plus on the US account.... does the Canadian PSN 1 year still redeemable on the US account like before?
Yes it works.
jshebib2 wrote: I need to get xbox live gold card. I guess costco is my best bet?
Yes or wait for Black friday.
pager101 wrote: You could get an EB games giftcard with the 8,000 optimum points promo from Shoppers this weekend and then you are double dipping.
Smart move.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Oct 11, 2015
936 posts
520 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
i just got back from Best buy, they price beat it and i paid $47.99 plus PST ( around 4 dollars for manitoba). so $51 tax in here, plus best buy reward . not bad

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)