• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2020 3:21 pm
[OP]
Apr 28, 2011
529 posts
654 upvotes
Brampton

[EB Games] Shenmue 1 & 2 Remaster (PS4 only) - $9.99

Looks like Shenmue Remaster is on sale for $9.99. PS4 only as xbox is still 39.99.
Last edited by mrmilktea on Jul 19th, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edit
12 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4159 posts
4616 upvotes
Ottawa
Red hot price.

Control is also $40. Also a red hot price for a physical copy, since they're really hard to find. Amazon.ca has some Xbox One versions available, but sadly my search for a PS4 physical copy continues.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is 2022's game of the year. Sorry Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok. You'll have to settle for TGA awards.
Dec 19, 2006
493 posts
436 upvotes
This is, guaranteed, a sign this is hitting Playstation Plus.
Aug 20, 2018
292 posts
1223 upvotes
Huge, huge fan of Shenmue here.

I played the remasters of Shenmue 1 and 2 a little while back, and I absolutely loved them. I read a lot that they didn’t age well, but I do think a fan of the originals (when they came out) will enjoy the nostalgia of it all - I really did anyway. I’d totally recommend picking these up at this price (ps plus predictions etc aside).

Shenmue 3, however... well, this thread isn’t about that so I’ll let it be!

Pick it up if you were along for the ride when this first came out, and try to find those dastardly sailors.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1357 posts
208 upvotes
Batarang wrote: Control is also $40. Also a red hot price for a physical copy, since they're really hard to find. Amazon.ca has some Xbox One versions available, but sadly my search for a PS4 physical copy continues.
You and me, brother.

Problem with EB Games is that there are absolutely no copies left anywhere in Quebec. It'd probably be gutted anyway. And even then I'd have to pick it up in store -- no thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7073 posts
7577 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
jeffx wrote: You and me, brother.

Problem with EB Games is that there are absolutely no copies left anywhere in Quebec. It'd probably be gutted anyway. And even then I'd have to pick it up in store -- no thank you.
Not true! There's still stock in their store in Riviere-Du-Loup which means you could totally do the Collect in Store option and drive there Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4159 posts
4616 upvotes
Ottawa
chemicalxv wrote: Not true! There's still stock in their store in Riviere-Du-Loup which means you could totally do the Collect in Store option and drive there Face With Tears Of Joy
I find that any store that has only one copy left is their gutted display copy. So yeah, easy pass.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is 2022's game of the year. Sorry Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok. You'll have to settle for TGA awards.
Mar 2, 2015
34 posts
68 upvotes
Markham, ON
Playing Shenmue now is like eating your favourite childhood junk food as an adult. It just doesn't hold up, and it it makes you question how good your taste was when you're younger.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
7741 posts
4414 upvotes
Montreal
Poulet911 wrote: It shows now $29.99 Thinking Face
Dead deal
Did not last long
VirginPlus 📱 / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink 🖨️
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3483 posts
910 upvotes
Thello wrote: This is, guaranteed, a sign this is hitting Playstation Plus.
It was the same price at Amazon 2 boxing days ago, so not a sign.
[OP]
Apr 28, 2011
529 posts
654 upvotes
Brampton
Batarang wrote: I find that any store that has only one copy left is their gutted display copy. So yeah, easy pass.
Just price match at toys r us
[OP]
Apr 28, 2011
529 posts
654 upvotes
Brampton
jeffx wrote: You and me, brother.

Price match toys r us. No problems when I did it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)