Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Spring(Trade) in your console. Vita $80 Ps4 $225 switch $300

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2019 4:20 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2005
1141 posts
2567 upvotes
tempt to trade in ps4 and then upgrade to PS4 pro via SDM. so I will lose the 15% tax if I get a prepaid mastercard? any suggestion on how to do this?
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
window shopper wrote: I should trade in my 1 year old switch and get a refreshed unit for extra $80. If I can find one with a bundled game I basically break even.
I did this back in October (traded in my day 1 switch). The $80 price tag is well worth it just for the one year warranty that comes with the new device.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
KevinC268 wrote: I think they are all modable to play games, but only some to read sd cards.
Interesting, good to know. I dont really follow the scene.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
May 31, 2007
579 posts
54 upvotes
Scarborough
If anybody has a day one switch they want to trade in, I don't mine buying it instead.
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
vita is going to be a relatively hard to find and sought after console in the near future. do not be a fool and sell yours to eb for $80 lol...heck, if you really want to sell it, you can easily get $150 on kijiji! the vita is arguably the best handheld ever made from a hardware standpoint and when you consider a modded vita will allow you to play ALL ps1 games, ALL psp games and ALL vita games on one device... well, that is hard to beat.
Last edited by xristophoros on Mar 21st, 2019 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 27, 2012
260 posts
375 upvotes
Clee wrote: again, no love for Xbox One :(
very few people actually want an x1 so eb has no reason to collect stock.
Oct 18, 2004
409 posts
42 upvotes
Traded in my launch Switch this morning to get a new Switch and I got 345 dollars as they added my Onyx bump on top. YMMV, but this was at the Oakridge store in Vancouver.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
How much extra to trade in ps4 slim for a ps4 pro?
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
riskman wrote: Traded in my launch Switch this morning to get a new Switch and I got 345 dollars as they added my Onyx bump on top. YMMV, but this was at the Oakridge store in Vancouver.
You traded in a hackable unit for an unhackable one. People are paying premiums for the older hardware as they can be modded.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1995 posts
1588 upvotes
Quebec City
I wonder if I should sold my PS4. Not sure I'll use it anymore, I'm done with RDR2.
Banned
Oct 27, 2016
94 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
xristophoros wrote: vita is going to be a relatively hard to find and sought after console in the near future. do not be a fool and sell yours to eb for $80 lol...heck, if you really want to sell it, you can easily get $150 on kijiji! the vita is arguably the best handheld ever made from a hardware standpoint and when you consider a modded vita will allow you to play ALL ps1 games, ALL psp games and ALL vita games on one device... well, that is hard to beat.
Don't forget emulators (Genesis, Final Burn Alpha, Game Boy Advance, SNES etc...) and PS4 remote play.

Vita is portable GOAT
The Greatest Internet Poster of All Time
Mar 2, 2011
845 posts
205 upvotes
Markham
Where / which site would be best on information on modding the vita? Need to pull that out from storage as haven't use it in ages ...
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2003
2216 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
alkaint wrote: You traded in a hackable unit for an unhackable one. People are paying premiums for the older hardware as they can be modded.
How much are hackable ones going for? Asking for a friend...
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
alkaint wrote: You traded in a hackable unit for an unhackable one. People are paying premiums for the older hardware as they can be modded.
Some people aren't interested in modding.
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Some people aren't interested in modding.
It's not about modding, its about selling it for way more than what EB is offering.
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
slippy wrote: How much are hackable ones going for? Asking for a friend...
I saw some going for high 400's to low 500's
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
alkaint wrote: It's not about modding, its about selling it for way more than what EB is offering.
Some people aren't interested in selling their console privately.
Apr 27, 2011
395 posts
60 upvotes
Edmonton
with $225 for ps4 to trade in, and ps4 pro being $500, we have to pay additional $275 or can we trade the ps4 in for ps4 pro and get it for like $200 similar as to 2017 christmas deal?
Banned
Apr 27, 2014
1327 posts
1076 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Some people aren't interested in selling their console privately.
Cool, I was just informing them if they weren't aware. I didn't realize you knew everything about the person I was responding to.
Oct 18, 2004
409 posts
42 upvotes
alkaint wrote: Cool, I was just informing them if they weren't aware. I didn't realize you knew everything about the person I was responding to.
I didn't see any decent offers in the GVR for a hackable Switch (I didn't look too thoroughly), and I was pretty happy to get 345 dollars + tax for a console that has some wear on it. I'm sure some people will want to sell it privately, but I've found that more trouble than it's worth these days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)