• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2018 1:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes

[EB Games] Steelseries Apex Gaming Keyboard - EB Games - $39.99

This is a pretty good deal on a keyboard that normally retails for around $100-150. (Currently $119.99 on Amazon)

It is not a mechanical keyboard but if you want a ton of extra macro buttons and RGB lighting this is a still a great deal. Seems very well reviewed online.

Introducing the Apex, a gaming keyboard designed to enable users to react quickly, move strategically, and customize its performance for every game. Beyond just choosing from 16.8 Million colors, the Apex features ActiveZone lighting, a visual support tool allowing the user to independently customize each of its 5 zones and in multiple macro layers.
- Low profile keys for great feel with short travel distance and fast response time
- Ergonomically elevated F and macro keys
- Media Controls
- 1000 Hz polling rate – 1ms response time
- Anti ghosting (10 N-key rollover)
- SteelSeries Engine drives everything including illumination, macros, and profiles
- Zone Lighting (4 zones plus edges, Multi color, Variable Intensity LEDs)
- Macro keys on the side and top (4 layers – 20keys)

https://www.ebgames.ca/PC/Games/714187/ ... g-keyboard
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
5 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
11217 posts
1860 upvotes
Guelph
Cant find a location that has stock in the GTA except the brampton warehouse.
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 68-0-0 and counting.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4984 posts
2640 upvotes
squall458 wrote: Cant find a location that has stock in the GTA except the brampton warehouse.
Order online, free shipping over $35
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
Feb 27, 2007
140 posts
90 upvotes
I have one of these keyboards and they're great. I use it for work (software development) and the macro keys are great. I programmed the macro keys to launch apps or to perform frequent keyboard shortcuts in my IDE.

I used to be a die hard mechanical keyboard user in the 80s and 90s but I actually prefer the softer feedback of a dome keyboard (like the Apex) these days.
May 11, 2014
127 posts
70 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
There's no stock country-wide nor online :l

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)