Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Trade in Thursday - Get a minimum $10 when you trade PS4, XB1 & NSW on February 6th ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2020 4:23 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4389 posts
2194 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Yeah I'm just going to leave it until the day I pick the console up. I mean it's not going to be a make-or-break thing for me but it'd be nice to knock another almost $60 (factoring in taxes) from anything I pay out of pocket.
Just wait until you get a nice rep and you'll be fine. That said, if it's regular trade credit, you can for sure move it whenever you want.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2009
1203 posts
371 upvotes
Any word on next weeks deal. I’ve actually being taking advantage of their trade deals the last few weeks as they have been pretty good
Jun 11, 2018
33 posts
28 upvotes
If you can combine this deal with the trade three for a new game I would do it.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2918 posts
2532 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
thetick wrote: Any word on next weeks deal. I’ve actually being taking advantage of their trade deals the last few weeks as they have been pretty good
I asked when I was there and the guy said no, and he's told me deals like two weeks out at times so I'm assuming he legit didn't know.

Could be that it was still undecided and they were waiting on the response to this promo. EB I went to was actually pretty damn bare for used games, I don't think I've ever actually seen it with as little stock as it had.

Still have 5 Thursdays until the Animal Crossing Switch is supposed to launch, I'm hoping even just 1 of those is an unconditional 50% bonus day.
Jul 23, 2007
214 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto
thetick wrote: Any word on next weeks deal. I’ve actually being taking advantage of their trade deals the last few weeks as they have been pretty good
Should be 30% bonus value
Oct 1, 2019
18 posts
27 upvotes
Jep4444 wrote: What are the fees on the visa gift cards?

I know that the 100$ visa gift card has a 4.95 activation fee, lower value cards are lower but don't remember how much. This was two years ago, might have changed !
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
4389 posts
2194 upvotes
Toronto
Phatmatt0005 wrote: I know that the 100$ visa gift card has a 4.95 activation fee, lower value cards are lower but don't remember how much. This was two years ago, might have changed !
Ok so I'm better off just sticking with eShop cards. I'll spend that on the eShop eventually anyways lol.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2007
8168 posts
2648 upvotes
$150 and $200 visa/mastercard gift cards have an activation fee of 6.50 and $6.95 respectively.

Traded in some low value games like Halo 5 (terrible campaign)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)