Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Trade in your Switch and Pre Order the Nintendo Switch OLED for $149 Extended to Aug 4th

Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Nice deal might do this
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1689 posts
1539 upvotes
cag_73 wrote: My son is having issues with current Switch controllers, headphone, etc. Instead of buying new controller, is this better option?

Thanks
nintendo repairs joycons for free, only problem is you're out of joycons for 2-3 weeks, so you need a backup controller.

otherwise you can try this:
Jul 12, 2011
567 posts
248 upvotes
MARKHAM
I have a 2017 switch, this might be a good idea, my switch although still works perfectly is probably due for an upgrade
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2007
1689 posts
1539 upvotes
MobyZz wrote: I have a 2017 switch, this might be a good idea, my switch although still works perfectly is probably due for an upgrade
a 2017 switch is very valuable because it is unpatched, you can get 400$ for it, better than this offer.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3499 posts
1688 upvotes
Mississauga
cag_73 wrote: My son is having issues with current Switch controllers, headphone, etc. Instead of buying new controller, is this better option?

Thanks
I'd suggest you do it. You'll be basically getting two new controllers, a better screen and a new year of warranty for only $150. That's a pretty good deal to me.
Sep 4, 2017
301 posts
321 upvotes
I guess you need to include joy-cons, dock, and AC adapter as well? It's kind of a weird promotion, as you're not only without a Switch for several months, but there aren't really options for backing up every game save, (like Pokemon).
Jul 12, 2011
567 posts
248 upvotes
MARKHAM
johncraven wrote: a 2017 switch is very valuable because it is unpatched, you can get 400$ for it, better than this offer.
Electric Light Bulb

What? LOL O_O. Interesting...
Dec 18, 2007
598 posts
988 upvotes
Richmond Hill
If we trade in our old switch what we going used until new switch is out
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2007
1065 posts
1737 upvotes
BC
fudu wrote: its live at best buy
switch oled white
haha I guess I shouldn't be too surprised....it doesn't exactly seem to be a hot seller for Best Buy at the moment. They've been taking orders for quite a while and both models are still available.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 29, 2008
8010 posts
4748 upvotes
Montreal
I suppose they will have similar trade value in October

i suppose we can put a $50 preorder deposit for Switch oled.
VirginPlus / Stickermule / HP Instant Ink
Deal Guru
Jan 8, 2006
11294 posts
6292 upvotes
Ontario
Not a bad deal, but you have to trade now and then wait 2.5 months to get new one. Not sure how I feel about this.

I got Fortnite joy-con with mine, screen protector. I feel like I could get around $330 on Kijiji or something, making it about the same. Also won't have to wait that long.
Jun 6, 2018
347 posts
455 upvotes
haites wrote: haha I guess I shouldn't be too surprised....it doesn't exactly seem to be a hot seller for Best Buy at the moment. They've been taking orders for quite a while and both models are still available.
That's how it is suppose to work, you are suppose to be able to get one.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3499 posts
1688 upvotes
Mississauga
Andro wrote: Not a bad deal, but you have to trade now and then wait 2.5 months to get new one. Not sure how I feel about this.

I got Fortnite joy-con with mine, screen protector. I feel like I could get around $330 on Kijiji or something, making it about the same. Also won't have to wait that long.
If you sold your console right now, you would still have to wait the same amount of time before you can buy the OLED model.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
1546 posts
1439 upvotes
Yeah, I'm not trading it now lol. I'll see if there's another promo closer to the release date but I'll secure my preorder at EB
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
johncraven wrote: a 2017 switch is very valuable because it is unpatched, you can get 400$ for it, better than this offer.
You should probably post proof to back up your claims.

Because even looking at Ebay no one is paying $400 for just an unpatched hackable console now. The market is saturated.
Oct 11, 2012
402 posts
387 upvotes
Isn’t EB Games doing a trade-in promotion now until August 1st that gives a trade-in value on a Nintendo Switch of $280.00? $149.00 on this trade-in deal seems scant by comparison.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8678 posts
10295 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyways I definitely called them giving a better preorder offer for trading an old Switch for the Switch LED lol.

Anyone else remember a few years ago when they were giving people 30% extra for trading their console in towards another console and you could make money by trading in your Switch towards another used Switch? Face With Tears Of Joy