Expired Hot Deals

EB Games

Watchdogs Legions - Trade 2 and get it free $10 trade-in-value game

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2020 5:23 pm
[OP]
Member
Oct 20, 2009
297 posts
628 upvotes
North Bay

[EB Games] Watchdogs Legions - Trade 2 and get it free $10 trade-in-value game

I was in my local Ebgames today and the staff told me of a new promotion starting October 1st. Trade two games worth $10 Trade in Value and you can get the new Watchdogs Legion for free. I know xbox one and ps4 games work. I assume we can use the same $10 trade in value list that is up for the xbox series s/ps5 promotion.

https://www.ebgames.ca/playdoffers/Index

Edit: Remember they have a satisfaction return too! Two days with a free edge card, if you don't like it, put it towards another game.

Its official! Click the link above it is now on the website!!!!!
Last edited by dopper12 on Sep 30th, 2020 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
76 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 3, 2006
1353 posts
777 upvotes
Pluto
Always leery of acquiring new Ubisoft games........ Usually on sale 5 days later, clearance bin in a month.

Edit: ok, maybe stretching it a tiny bit.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 12, 2011
3004 posts
1469 upvotes
Markham
Lancer2004 wrote: Always leery of acquiring new Ubisoft games........ Usually on sale 5 days later, clearance bin in a month.

Edit: ok, maybe stretching it a tiny bit.
Well more like the first 6 months broken, then on sale, then clearance when new one gets announced in 10 month
Not buying something on sale ISN'T a crime, buying something not on sale IS.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2017
1051 posts
1825 upvotes
Wow seems like a good deal. PS4 version works on PS5 AND you get the PS5 enhancements for free. Same thing with Xbox One and Xbox One X.

Edit: This game is also selling for $50 at Walmart in the USA so I'm guessing the hype is very low and they're worried about sales.
Last edited by ClarkZuckerberg on Sep 29th, 2020 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9323 posts
4364 upvotes
Toronto
Usually it's trade 3, seems like a good deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7029 posts
23208 upvotes
Link to list of games? Thanks :)
:)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7396 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Wow seems like a good deal. PS4 version works on PS5 AND you get the PS5 enhancements for free. Same thing with Xbox One and Xbox One X.

Edit: This game is also selling for $50 at Walmart in the USA so I'm guessing the hype is very low and they're worried about sales.
That's just Walmart being Walmart.

This is nice to know! Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
1479 posts
3130 upvotes
Toronto
This is a great deal considering the free upgrade to the next gen console version.

Might have to cancel my Best Buy order from last years E3 where it was $55.99
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2017
1051 posts
1825 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: That's just Walmart being Walmart.

This is nice to know! Thanks OP.
Is it though? Couldn’t see any other preorders on there that were big names for $49. Cant see why else it would be the only one.
Jr. Member
User avatar
May 15, 2013
132 posts
206 upvotes
Not too hot given that most games on the list cost a minimum of 40 bucks or more. Don't see any $20/30 games for easy flips for store credit lol
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7396 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
ClarkZuckerberg wrote: Is it though? Couldn’t see any other preorders on there that were big names for $49. Cant see why else it would be the only one.
Yes Walmart US selling games for $10 less than everyone else is nothing new. It's not consistent but they do it all the time.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7396 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
GoDziLlA123 wrote: Not too hot given that most games on the list cost a minimum of 40 bucks or more. Don't see any $20/30 games for easy flips for store credit lol
These are good for older games you already have or can dig up on Kijiji. I already found one lol.

They've somewhat wised up on flipping games.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2017
1051 posts
1825 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: Yes Walmart US selling games for $10 less than everyone else is nothing new. It's not consistent but they do it all the time.
I know of their E3 promo and they do do it occasionally for games, but how do you think they pick the games? Likely sales. Not like they’re just picking at a random.
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15554 posts
5960 upvotes
Isn't this the Ubisoft formula?

Open world
Third person
Fancy cluttered UI
Filler side quests
Mountains of DLC
Base game is eventually reduced to 50%, then removed entirely and replaced by "gold" edition at 75% off, only it's $150 regular.
.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7396 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I'm hoping this actually gets confirmed tomorrow and not just out of nowhere on Thursday.

They have sent out emails stating that this weekend's trade deal is a 50% boost for Switch games so this would be an extra one.
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2016
941 posts
1048 upvotes
Just wait for50% off. Ubisoft games have gone downhill after every iteration.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 24, 2011
1684 posts
370 upvotes
Toronto
Trade in two games for this, beat the game within two weeks, Trade in for $50 right in time for next gen launch.

The online mode could be interesting though if they reveal more about online soon.
Jr. Member
Nov 22, 2015
165 posts
410 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Days gone is an easy one to find for cheap, Kijiji has several for $15-20 since it's been on sale many times and will be free on PS5, so that's one easy flipper towards it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
7396 posts
8081 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Blackdove77 wrote: Days gone is an easy one to find for cheap, Kijiji has several for $15-20 since it's been on sale many times and will be free on PS5, so that's one easy flipper towards it.
Correct that's the one I found already!
Deal Guru
Feb 11, 2007
10454 posts
4683 upvotes
Onyx and Platinum members have 1.5 months to trade it in for $50.

Ubisoft games stick to a formula.
mrtvgame wrote: Yeah if all you do is play games, no family, no spouse, no real life responsibilities. For most, this is not an option.

Top