[EB Games] World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition $139.99

[OP]
Dec 29, 2011
171 posts
154 upvotes
Sherwood Park

[EB Games] World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition $139.99

Hey RFD,
I know a ton of people looking for this and it's sold out on the Blizzard site and a few retailers in the US. Not exactly a deal, but if you're looking for it, it's current up at EB Games.

Edit: Looks like it's OOS online.
Images
  • world of warcraft.jpg
Last edited by ovii87 on May 16th, 2019 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
22 replies
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
Honestly I would think the 15th anniversary edition would have more than this.
May 25, 2005
651 posts
179 upvotes
Thanks! Was able to order one.
Jun 29, 2009
19 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Honestly I would think the 15th anniversary edition would have more than this.
It was rebalanced. Don't worry, they'll buff it a bit in the expansion...
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
Entropi wrote: It was rebalanced. Don't worry, they'll buff it a bit in the expansion...
Uh ... I guess maybe that was some joke at how WOW is handled in terms of game play?

Funny the more I think about it if this was a joke but I was honestly saying this clearly was not enough to justify buying this CE. No Lich King or Illidan Stormrage stuff plus nothing related to Leeroy Jenkins. :S Even if they charge a bit more I would have been fine with it to add this stuff.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
1310 posts
780 upvotes
Nice I want more in-game items! Transmog, pets, toys etc..
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
hansdoreen wrote: OOS
I just checked Blizzard and the comments under the product point out one thing that is stupid and the thing is this is a pre-order and yet there is a limit to how many Blizzard is going to sell? You'd think they would want as much money as they can get and produce as many as they can. Also seen it mentioned that this may be a Nintendo ploy where it looks like things are available in limited numbers but they are not. Short supplying to garner attention / hype from the video game media.
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
FlukeSkywalker wrote: Nice I want more in-game items! Transmog, pets, toys etc..
I want them to merge servers and go back to the way they used to have raiding set where it was hugely guild oriented and there was only regular and heroic. That would get me buying this possibly.
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
Buy now, think later. these will resell like hot cakes if truly limited.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3266 posts
4776 upvotes
Langley, BC
limited, only 10,000,000 will be made!
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
1310 posts
780 upvotes
RFDDAN wrote: Buy now, think later. these will resell like hot cakes if truly limited.
walked into EB and preordered.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2428 posts
2544 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Question, this doesn't come with the newest expansion? Or is it now free with the game time? Like u don't need to buy the game anymore just pay the subscription
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
FlukeSkywalker wrote: walked into EB and preordered.
Is it not true that you don't have to put anything down to preorder stuff now from EB Games? I wonder if I could call in a preorder if I change my mind on wanting this thing. Never tried that with my local EB Games but good people working there.
Temp. Banned
Nov 22, 2013
2174 posts
1299 upvotes
Sarnia
junglemage666 wrote: Question, this doesn't come with the newest expansion? Or is it now free with the game time? Like u don't need to buy the game anymore just pay the subscription
It does not mention on the site it coming with the latest expansion. Both on Blizzard's and EB Games I saw nothing of the sort in the description. However you do get a free 30 days game time with this.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2428 posts
2544 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: It does not mention on the site it coming with the latest expansion. Both on Blizzard's and EB Games I saw nothing of the sort in the description. However you do get a free 30 days game time with this.
Bleh, about $17.50 in savings this collectors thing is for the hard core lovers of Warcraft to spend like, $115 on a statue and some stuff.

I like it though, I may purchase just to resell it later. Hey I'm admitting it :)
Aug 24, 2016
184 posts
234 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Is it not true that you don't have to put anything down to preorder stuff now from EB Games? I wonder if I could call in a preorder if I change my mind on wanting this thing. Never tried that with my local EB Games but good people working there.
When I called to preorder they said there was a $10 deposit, couldn't do it over the phone.
Oct 18, 2016
145 posts
249 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Honestly I would think the 15th anniversary edition would have more than this.
This is just a last ditch effort to get new players in/back or for collectors
Blizzard is pretty good at keeping their die hard fans rewarded.
At the 10 year mark they mailed out statues to every consistent subscriber as a thank-you gift
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2012
1310 posts
780 upvotes
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote:
Is it not true that you don't have to put anything down to preorder stuff now from EB Games? I wonder if I could call in a preorder if I change my mind on wanting this thing. Never tried that with my local EB Games but good people working there.
I was required to place a refundable $10 deposit and considering that there is really no risk involved on my part, i might order another one to resell. Original wow had like 12 million subscriptions at one point. That's a lot of potential buyers lol