Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months - $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 4:24 pm
Thread Summary
Great if you are currently subscribed.
If you are not, you should go with live gold subscription (with 12 months cards, max 3 years) and convert for a 1$
104 replies
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
It is the same price at BestBuy and amazon as well.
Limit 3 per customer
Steam: SpectralMeat
Jul 16, 2016
137 posts
58 upvotes
SpectralMeat wrote: It is the same price at BestBuy and amazon as well.
Limit 3 per customer
Bestbuy is limiting to 1 per household.
Dec 4, 2013
343 posts
520 upvotes
Longueuil
Thanks OP!

Quick heads up, disable recurring payment on Microsoft account before using your code.

I bought 3 x 3 month on Amazon and then :

1. Turned off recurring payment for Xbox
  2. Entered my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code
  3. Was offered 1 month free if I turn on the recurring payment so I activated it

Done the above steps 3 times to get 12 months for the price of 9 ;)

103.44$ (including taxes in QC) / 12 month = 8.62$ / month which is GREAT!

I am now member until September 10, 2022 (I've done the 1$ trick two years ago already..)
Last edited by Th3MaTr1x001 on Nov 22nd, 2020 9:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
Xoroxorox wrote: It’s $1 on the Microsoft site
For 3 months? How? Pretty sure that's just a 1 month upgrade

Also, is this deal cheaper than the Xbox Gold trick if I want to max out the 3 years of Xbox Ultimate?
Aug 21, 2014
17 posts
29 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Just a heads up: If you buy EA Access 1 year cards, they convert to 4 months of Ultimate. They're around $29-$30 each.
Aug 13, 2017
45 posts
41 upvotes
kooltilltheen wrote: For 3 months? How? Pretty sure that's just a 1 month upgrade

Also, is this deal cheaper than the Xbox Gold trick if I want to max out the 3 years of Xbox Ultimate?
It was discussed in this thread: Microsoft sale but looks like it’s $1 for 3 months ( 2 months free)
Microsoft..

Im thinking about signing up for this and then doing the 3yr Xbox live to game pass upgrade.
Dec 13, 2008
169 posts
86 upvotes
vcadieux wrote: Thanks OP!

Quick heads up, disable recurring payment on Microsoft account before using your code.

3. Was offered 1 month free if I turn on the recurring payment so I activated it

I am now member until September 10, 2022 (I've done the 1$ trick two years ago already..)
Nice ive been buying 2 week ultimate cards cheap because I can go a few weeks without getting on the xbox. I see the reoccurring subscription for $1/month every time I add a 2 week code. I'm going to try your method, THanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2955 posts
2491 upvotes
Scarborough
Are there Xbox series games on game pass? Debating game pass for a while
Dec 26, 2015
480 posts
398 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
vcadieux wrote: Thanks OP!

Ok seems simple enough. I have currently signed up for ultimate got the first month for 1 dollar. So If I disable the payment then I should be good to go?
Jun 10, 2003
898 posts
855 upvotes
Amazon keeps giving me an error. Anyone else have this? I ensure the number of passes is set to 3. I had no problems with EBgames. I was even able or order 3 on two occassions.
Dec 4, 2013
343 posts
520 upvotes
Longueuil
systemdude wrote: Ok seems simple enough. I have currently signed up for ultimate got the first month for 1 dollar. So If I disable the payment then I should be good to go?
For me since I've already done the 1$ trick a while ago by converting my Xbox Live Gold to Ultimate I was only offered 1 month free if I turn on recurring payment each time I registered my 3 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code. So I don't know if you never use the 1$ trick you might look at this other thread as it might be cheaper.
Nov 3, 2020
9 posts
35 upvotes
skinnydoggy wrote: Are there Xbox series games on game pass? Debating game pass for a while
Yes there are. And all upcoming Microsoft owned games will be there on launch too.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2006
3244 posts
4452 upvotes
Montreal
skinnydoggy wrote: Are there Xbox series games on game pass? Debating game pass for a while
Yes they are. Game pass is amazing value for the money. You should get it.
Jun 26, 2012
396 posts
649 upvotes
Toronto
For some reason, Amazon charges HST, EB and Best Buy don't.

Also redeemed each while turning off the auto renewal before and got 1 more month for each redemption
Nov 6, 2009
76 posts
85 upvotes
Amazon let you buy 3 cards multiple times. I made two orders of 3 cards each and got the keys

Edit: but for the second set of keys, I did not have the “one month free if you enable auto renewal” thing even though I deactivated it again before redeeming.
Last edited by Rambobino on Nov 22nd, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 4, 2013
343 posts
520 upvotes
Longueuil
djskynet wrote: For some reason, Amazon charges HST, EB and Best Buy don't.

Also redeemed each while turning off the auto renewal before and got 1 more month for each redemption
Damn wish I bought it at Eb Games, don’t know why Amazon charge HST and QST and the others don’t...

EDIT : Contacted Amazon customer service and they told me that they do charge taxes and nothing can be done about it, even sending them screenshot of both BestBuy.ca and EbGames.ca cart not being charged taxes. Guess you guys know where to buy it now ! Bestbuy.ca have a 1 card limit but EbGames is 3 so you guys should all buy it at EbGames.
Last edited by Th3MaTr1x001 on Nov 22nd, 2020 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1769 posts
671 upvotes
Bedford
Is the 3 month subscription $1? I just see the regular 1 month deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)