Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

XBOX One S Bundle (+$80 Game and Turtle Beach Recon Headset)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2017 11:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
spiderman79 wrote: Will have any trouble trading in an Xbox One fat that has a controller with stick drift?
nope, if there is no cosmetic issue and it actually works when plugged in, they wont care. Doubt they thoroughly test it, and if they do I am certain they will take it anyways. They get refurbished anyways, so a new customer wont be screwed with a broken controller (ideally)
May 13, 2008
326 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
4got10 wrote: anyone know what the TIV is on xbox one S
I just traded in my 1TB One S this morning and they were giving me $190, however it got bumped up to 220 due to my platium edge card
Dec 1, 2013
167 posts
382 upvotes
Guys, the minecraft Xbox one S is calling for me but value wise it's terrible. Someone please stop me
Dec 4, 2006
354 posts
364 upvotes
St Catharines
nuttun wrote: Guys, the minecraft Xbox one S is calling for me but value wise it's terrible. Someone please stop me
My goal is to get in there and get the Shadow of War one before my wife sees the Minecraft one lol
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2013
2409 posts
765 upvotes
New Brunswick
This is a great deal to find a cheap way to get $200 credit for the Xbone X. Like Shadow and a new game both included makes $160ish of pack-ins before headset. The cheapest Shadow bundle is $319 minus $160 in games make the system value $160. When you add in the value of the headset and thumb pads equal $100ish. The system value drops to $70ish.

Then you turn it around for a $200 credit towards a Xbone X meaning that you save about $130ish.

Taxes not included.
Nov 2, 2017
2 posts
The Microsoft .com site has the $319.99 deal as well. Choose any console with the game download, and also receive TWO additional free games. But for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out their "Build a Bundle" page. Doesn't seem to be working properly, or it's just my computer acting up. Anyone else wanna give it a try?
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
theHDphantom wrote: The Microsoft .com site has the $319.99 deal as well. Choose any console with the game download, and also receive TWO additional free games. But for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out their "Build a Bundle" page. Doesn't seem to be working properly, or it's just my computer acting up. Anyone else wanna give it a try?
They've got alittle more selection in first free game the 2nd one isnt much at all tbh.

1st game choices: CoD WWII, South Park TFBW, Evil Within 2, WWE 2k18, Shadow of War (lol), Forza 7, AC Origins, Fifa 18, NHL 18, Madden 18 and Destiny 2.

2nd games choices: The Crew, Far Cry Primal and Watchdogs.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1466 posts
2212 upvotes
Toronto
yoda12320 wrote: They've got alittle more selection in first free game the 2nd one isnt much at all tbh.

1st game choices: CoD WWII, South Park TFBW, Evil Within 2, WWE 2k18, Shadow of War (lol), Forza 7, AC Origins, Fifa 18, NHL 18, Madden 18 and Destiny 2.

2nd games choices: The Crew, Far Cry Primal and Watchdogs.
If anyone does this, for your second game
Get far cry primal. Its the only decent one of the 3
Nov 3, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Thank you OP! I went last night to get this in store. Interestingly, in my box was a hard copy of Shadow of War rather than the download code I was expecting. As well, when in store, I was able to choose any Xbox One game I wanted as the ad on - online the choice is very limited.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
luthair wrote: Given we are a few weeks from Black Friday one might consider waiting on a console purchase.
yeah, in the USA it looks like $199 PS4 and $189 Xbox One's, but no idea what that will translate to here, with currency + Canadian price bump.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
DLHntr231 wrote: Thank you OP! I went last night to get this in store. Interestingly, in my box was a hard copy of Shadow of War rather than the download code I was expecting. As well, when in store, I was able to choose any Xbox One game I wanted as the ad on - online the choice is very limited.
Ya that doesn't surprise me with EB as they want that game back lol..
signature removed for rule violations
Nov 16, 2015
312 posts
460 upvotes
Calgary
This is a crazy good deal for a One S. Best available right now from what I've seen.
Mike | Web Developer | Small Business Marketing & SEO
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8104 upvotes
Just FYI guys the PS4 is going to be $149USD in the USA for Black Friday. I have a feeling we will see some nice console deals.
Sep 4, 2017
3 posts
1 upvote
Montreal
seriously guys. should wait for the xbox one x instead of investing on one s
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8104 upvotes
hiderLong wrote: seriously guys. should wait for the xbox one x instead of investing on one s
That's debatable. The Xbox One X only runs most games at 4k/30fps. It's not a true 4k machine. Plus most people don't even have a 4k TV.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2369 posts
569 upvotes
York
hiderLong wrote: seriously guys. should wait for the xbox one x instead of investing on one s
Not exactly apples to apples comparison there. Not everyone has a 4K TV nor feels a $599 gaming system is justifiable given the slight bump in resolution. But to each there own...
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8104 upvotes
The Destroyer wrote: Not exactly apples to apples comparison there. Not everyone has a 4K TV nor feels a $599 gaming system is justifiable given the slight bump in resolution. But to each there own...
1080p to 4k is quadruple the resolution. Not a slight bump at all.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2012
1342 posts
3855 upvotes
Canada
luthair wrote: Given we are a few weeks from Black Friday one might consider waiting on a console purchase.
I was thinking the same, however with enough restraint you can purchase this and leave it unopened in a closet somewhere. If Black Friday is better then you return it. If not, open and play....
Last edited by Styleman on Nov 6th, 2017 5:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RFD: Pick any two.
1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8104 upvotes
Styleman wrote: I was thinking the same, however with enough restraint you can purchase this and leave it unopened in a closet somewhere. If Black Friday is better then you return it. If not, open and play....
Good strategy. I like it.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2012
1342 posts
3855 upvotes
Canada
SickBeast wrote: Good strategy. I like it.
To take it even one step further, EBgames has a holiday return policy for all purchases made November 1st or later. You can return up to January 3rd I believe. So this same strategy would get you through boxing day sales as well.... assuming you have the will power not to open the box.
RFD: Pick any two.
1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)