Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Mar 15, 2005
634 posts
452 upvotes
Just checked pickering, they said Scarborough town center are showing a bunch in stock
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15112 posts
2234 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
bobitto wrote: I got physical game inside the box.
Which box did you get? sleeve or no sleeve? and what was the product code (741692 or 741690) of your unit?

Yay! I just got over 15,000 post count :razz: I'm a "Deal Expert" now haha
Last edited by Matrixvibe on Jan 21st, 2020 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 7, 2017
560 posts
438 upvotes
Sleeve was on top of original box. Item 741692. They sealed the sleeve, but internal box was opened and disk at the bottom.
Nov 21, 2019
28 posts
18 upvotes
Just wanted to let you guys know i got the xbox one x console fallout edition for 299 from scarborough town centre. Even though all the stock says sold out they most likely might still have scarborough town said out of stock. If you go in or try calling most stores have left. Scarborough town sold a second one right after me. I traded in my xbox one s and ended up paying 180$ taxes in. Good Luck. definitely worth it.
May 10, 2010
440 posts
719 upvotes
London
kapzk27 wrote: Would you guys say it is worth it if I have a PS4 Pro and the switch?
It depends. The Xbox One X is a great 4K blu-ray player, games look awesome on it and there are some good exclusives. If you plan on getting GamePass, that's the best value for money right now. I have all three systems and use them all regularly. I have friends who only play on PS4, and some who only play on Xbox. Plus having all three systems means you can usually find games you want to play on sale on at least one console.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2246 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
3zKing wrote: Just wanted to let you guys know i got the xbox one x console fallout edition for 299 from scarborough town centre. Even though all the stock says sold out they most likely might still have scarborough town said out of stock. If you go in or try calling most stores have left. Scarborough town sold a second one right after me. I traded in my xbox one s and ended up paying 180$ taxes in. Good Luck. definitely worth it.
definitely a great upgrade from S to X. When I made the jump, I noticed not only better graphics, but much smoother gameplay.
Nov 21, 2015
297 posts
127 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
kapzk27 wrote: Would you guys say it is worth it if I have a PS4 Pro and the switch?
I am in the same boat as you (PS4 and Switch) and I am going to wait and see what XBOX Lockhart ends up being before I decide where to put my XBOX money. Lockhart should be better than the One X in most ways and if the pricing is good ($400 CAD or less) I think picking one up at Shoppers Drug Mart with Optimum Points will be the way to go. PS4 and Switch have more than enough good games coming out this year to keep us entertained.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2246 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
vanvick wrote: I am in the same boat as you (PS4 and Switch) and I am going to wait and see what XBOX Lockhart ends up being before I decide where to put my XBOX money. Lockhart should be better than the One X in most ways and if the pricing is good ($400 CAD or less) I think picking one up at Shoppers Drug Mart with Optimum Points will be the way to go. PS4 and Switch have more than enough good games coming out this year to keep us entertained.
Its worth it, I have all 3 and don't regret
Nov 21, 2015
297 posts
127 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
junglemage666 wrote: Its worth it, I have all 3 and don't regret
It's worth it to you. I was going to buy a One X once the price was reasonable ($300 is what I was thinking) but since Lockhart will probably be $400 or less I don't really see any reason to spend the $300 for the One X right now. If Lockhart is over $400 CAD or has really bad specs then I will probably pick up a One X. Just trying to give the guy a different perspective and maybe save him some money in the long run (this is RFD after all).
Nov 27, 2015
52 posts
34 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I'm in the same situation as you, was going to jump on this deal but decided to wait. Figure the One X will be around this price when the new consoles launch anyway and am curious about specs for their latest gen. Ask yourself how badly you want to play some of the Xbox exclusives, Halo, Gears, Forza etc... Do you have a backlog of PS4 or Switch games to keep you pre-occupied, lots of games are being released from now until then aswell (mind you many have been delayed). Can't go wrong either way, the One X is a good console.

Edit: Also do you have a PC you can play some of the exclusives on? Would you benefit from xCloud? Do you have the funds to invest in the xbox ecosystem (games, gold, game pass, additional controllers)?
Last edited by markusm on Jan 22nd, 2020 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 20, 2010
71 posts
51 upvotes
zobblplatz wrote: When a new Xbox is coming out in less than a year, yes, this dated ass console is a poor purchase.
Plenty of people still rocking ps3s and 360s my man. Not everyone can afford to get the latest and greatest. $300 for a new 4k HDR capable console with a UHD player is pretty great and game pass gives you a ton of content for a few bucks a month.

It's not for you, that's fine, no need to trash it though.
Nov 7, 2017
560 posts
438 upvotes
I have PS3 slim with jailbreak and now catching up the exclusives ))). On top of nice 4k Blu-ray player, Xbox for me is a pretty good Plex client. Now I'm able to stream my 4k content from Plex server without bufferening at all. So I don't need shield pro anymore. I sold my ub820 Blu-ray player and for $100 more got console with player and Plex client plus gaming pass. Nice deal.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 4, 2011
5029 posts
1574 upvotes
Would be hot without Fallout 76.

Why do they put trash in console boxes now. Whats next old Mcdonalds cups and dirty napkins ?