Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3108 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Why downvoting that you can't get the deal? There are lots of locations with stock, just stop being lazy and call around lol
Deal Expert
May 14, 2007
15496 posts
2735 upvotes
Scarborough / Markha…
So I finally returned then traded in my xbone s and rebought. Cashier reassured me again that the game should be inside. All said and done $192.09 after tax which is great.

I open up the box and theres no fallout code to be found. Oh well, I wasn’t going to play it anyways lol

Also just registered my console and as per many of these clearance deals, warranty is expired. Tried support web chat but when I chose to contact an agent, the chat option wasn’t available so I just had them call me. Sent them photos of receipt and box and they adjusted the warranty period :razz:
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5771 posts
3267 upvotes
Matrixvibe wrote: So I finally returned then traded in my xbone s and rebought. Cashier reassured me again that the game should be inside. All said and done $192.09 after tax which is great.

I open up the box and theres no fallout code to be found. Oh well, I wasn’t going to play it anyways lol

Also just registered my console and as per many of these clearance deals, warranty is expired. Tried support web chat but when I chose to contact an agent, the chat option wasn’t available so I just had them call me. Sent them photos of receipt and box and they adjusted the warranty period :razz:
Hey iam in same boat ... there is no FallOut Game code inside ...what shall I do.?

I just upgraded today
Images
  • A3616F95-DB87-40C9-9879-B71E6A8657B5.jpeg
  • 109247B8-C5E8-432A-88B2-D6CF7B941810.jpeg
  • 01E16C8C-23F1-4B30-A4DA-FCDDBCF29A02.jpeg
  • 264084BE-30A8-4F4A-9EDA-6CF593B2DA53.jpeg
  • 32A5EEC9-0CA8-4E37-A0EA-E7EA66DF1DEB.png
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
Matrixvibe wrote: So I finally returned then traded in my xbone s and rebought. Cashier reassured me again that the game should be inside. All said and done $192.09 after tax which is great.

Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Hey iam in same boat ... there is no FallOut Game code inside ...what shall I do.?

I just upgraded today
You guys should go back with the receipt and box as mine didn't include either but the manager at my local EB Games was able to print me one on the receipt.

Apparently Microsoft screwed up in some of the boxes that were supposed to have the digital codes so they were manually print them on the receipt
Dec 17, 2018
10 posts
12 upvotes
Thank you .. traded my xbox one s ( refurb which i got from ebay) and got this bundle . I got the fallout physical disc inside my box :)

Time to get that gamepass now
Deal Addict
May 6, 2012
3431 posts
1079 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: What kind of stupid logic is this? jfc
Not to mention he's saying a live demo in a store is like the gold standard, LMFAO. They are almost universally oversaturated on purpose to make them pop out more compared to the cheaper TVs even though the image is not actually supposed to look like that if it's faithfully recreated... plus they're not just gonna let you plug in an Xbox to compare...
Dec 18, 2010
758 posts
887 upvotes
Vancouver
tkl2020 wrote: Anybody get theirs from Vancouver?
Bump for an answer. Any stock in Vancouver or the lower mainland?
Feb 16, 2016
937 posts
494 upvotes
Casselman, Ontario
Any chance other stores like BB can price match this?
Jan 6, 2013
214 posts
337 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Potrice wrote: Any chance other stores like BB can price match this?
Tried(TheSource not BB) but since no stock online they won't PM as usual. You can always call up.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
The problem is that this version is an EB Games exclusive so you can't really buy the same thing from other retailers
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
brunomarie wrote: Tried(TheSource not BB) but since no stock online they won't PM as usual. You can always call up.
undacova wrote: The problem is that this version is an EB Games exclusive so you can't really buy the same thing from other retailers
You mean PM just to get the unit? BB doesn't do the beat anymore, right?
But yeah, EB Games exclusive and no stock, equals NO PM
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
9475 posts
1610 upvotes
OOS across the universe it seems. Too bad, was looking forward to giving the xb1x a go.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
sleepyguy wrote: OOS across the universe it seems. Too bad, was looking forward to giving the xb1x a go.
Online it says that, but others are reporting stores having stock if you call. I found 2 at Argyle Mall in London, but someone reported later that Masonville had some too, even though online showed OOS.

Dec 12, 2013
22 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
sleepyguy wrote: OOS across the universe it seems. Too bad, was looking forward to giving the xb1x a go.
Can confirm locations that say out of stock online do in fact have it stocked. Just call them up. Queen west location DT Toronto showed OOS but I called and was able to put a console on hold
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone can't find it and is in the east GTA/ Durham regions send me a pm I might be able to help get you one 👌🏾
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
So, quick question, let's say I have offers on my XBOX ONE S that I have listed... can I back up everything just to external hard drive, and wait until I know for sure the buyer shows before opening the X and putting it on there? I see their video about transferring to external drive and settings too or doing network transfer. If I knew for sure it was sold, I would just do that... but I want to back it up and not open the X in case they don't show and I need to do a return, trade in and rebuy at EB Games.
Or... another question is, can I just trade the S in for store credit at the same rate as trading towards a new system?
EX put $130 on in store credit?

Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4046 posts
1304 upvotes
Toronto
jackass_ca wrote: So, quick question, let's say I have offers on my XBOX ONE S that I have listed... can I back up everything just to external hard drive, and wait until I know for sure the buyer shows before opening the X and putting it on there? I see their video about transferring to external drive and settings too or doing network transfer. If I knew for sure it was sold, I would just do that... but I want to back it up and not open the X in case they don't show and I need to do a return, trade in and rebuy at EB Games.
Or... another question is, can I just trade the S in for store credit at the same rate as trading towards a new system?
I am not sure about the backup situation but as for the trade in one you should put it on a pre-order and not on a giftcard or an edge card as doing so will lose its tax value.

I.e if you put it on a pre-order you will be getting $130+ tax in value so say you buy something that is $160 you pay $160-130 = 30 + tax in Ontario that's 33.9

If you out it on a giftcard the same scenario will be $160 + tax - $130 in Ontario it would be $180.08-130 = 50.8

You can move your preorders or buys something else with them too so you aren't restricted to your first choice
Jun 13, 2019
229 posts
594 upvotes
jackass_ca wrote: So, quick question, let's say I have offers on my XBOX ONE S that I have listed... can I back up everything just to external hard drive, and wait until I know for sure the buyer shows before opening the X and putting it on there? I see their video about transferring to external drive and settings too or doing network transfer. If I knew for sure it was sold, I would just do that... but I want to back it up and not open the X in case they don't show and I need to do a return, trade in and rebuy at EB Games.
I did an external drive transfer with no problems. I sold my OneS and set up my X two days later without losing anything.
Nov 3, 2012
32 posts
17 upvotes
Just a heads up for people buying the One X from Ebgames. I called in to try to get my warranty extended for the one I bought in Georgetown on the 21st and was told that Ebgames is not a verified seller and they would not extend the warranty for me. I will try again later. Guess it depends who you get on phone
Aug 5, 2017
146 posts
331 upvotes
subaru1 wrote: Just a heads up for people buying the One X from Ebgames. I called in to try to get my warranty extended for the one I bought in Georgetown on the 21st and was told that Ebgames is not a verified seller and they would not extend the warranty for me. I will try again later. Guess it depends who you get on phone
Your rep was mistaken and you likely contacted the United States support who is unaware of what eb games is. They wouldn’t be the first retailer on the page of where to buy a console if they weren’t verified.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)