Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Dec 5, 2016
717 posts
1115 upvotes
waven101 wrote: one of the big reason to get the next gen xbox is for the 8k or 4k 120hz probably. my tv isn't that much and I doubt id see it unless i play competively and wouldnt do that on a console. you already get 4k on this xbox don't expect too much from the next xbox until 2-3 years down the line, so it is still a great time to invest on this console.
Don't get hyped for 8K for next-gen, at least not for graphically intensive games.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1205 posts
1392 upvotes
Angultra wrote: It’s expected a lot of next gen games will work on current gen just with reduced graphics, since the architecture will be similar.
The next gen Xbox console(s) will have a significant upgrade with the CPU and NVMe alone. The fact that are rumours of a lower end next gen Xbox to release alongside Xbox Series X just kinda proves that Xbox One X can not act as a next gen lower end sku. The CPU is too limiting.

So I would not buy this expecting it will be getting anything beyond cross gen games.

That being said it is a good deal and a lot cheaper than what Series X will be. If you traded it in for a next gen console you'd probably get most of that $300 back.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10270 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Can you guys stop letting one single post completely derail a thread please?

Anyways, stocktrack doesn't 100% work for EB so stop using it as reference for this thread.

Here's EB's online stock tracker (which isn't linked from the bundle PDP, you have to get to it in a round about way)

https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=755606

One store in Calgary showing stock, a bunch in the GTA/Golden Horseshoe area, Sudbury, Saint-Georges, Chicoutimi, and a few in St. John's although good luck getting to one of them right now
Dec 15, 2018
63 posts
30 upvotes
Christmas of 2018 I got a 65 inch HDR 4k 60hz (1080p at 120hz) tv with close to 5ms response time and about 1000 nits. That was then for about 1200 tax in. Try getting a monitor that size with similar specs and that price now.. TVs have come a long way in the gaming dept
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1752 posts
1902 upvotes
Typical RFD. Deal essentially has no stock and is basically dead, and instead of discussing the deal, it's a gaming conversation of consoles vs pc's arguing that someones preferences of one over the other is wrong.
Mar 7, 2011
397 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: Can you guys stop letting one single post completely derail a thread please?

Anyways, stocktrack doesn't 100% work for EB so stop using it as reference for this thread.

Here's EB's online stock tracker (which isn't linked from the bundle PDP, you have to get to it in a round about way)

https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=755606

One store in Calgary showing stock, a bunch in the GTA/Golden Horseshoe area, Sudbury, Saint-Georges, Chicoutimi, and a few in St. John's although good luck getting to one of them right now
I tried changing product code but loops me back to front page - what's the round about ways to check stocks? EBgames used to have stock locator, but got rid of it from the product view. Help would me much appreciated!
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10270 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
jujojoh wrote: I tried changing product code but loops me back to front page - what's the round about ways to check stocks? EBgames used to have stock locator, but got rid of it from the product view. Help would me much appreciated!
You change the number on the end of the url I provided to match the number from the url of any other product's PDP.

For whatever reason new products don't work (Ex. DBZ Kakarot just takes you back to the main page).

But say you wanted Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. This is the PDP url:
ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/732738/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle

Take that "732738" and put it at the end of:
ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Index?productId=

And it works like so https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=732738
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
XFactor11 wrote: +1. The LG OLED C9, or B9 (even the older C7,C8, B8)s beat out 4K monitors.
4K monitors use fake HDR (300 - 400 nits) when real HDR is 1000+ nits of colour range brightness.

Plus the XBox One X can play 4K UHD blu-rays which are more impressive visually than 4K HDR gaming as eye candy visuals
from what I've seen.
The C9 is a great TV for gaming. But not all gaming PC monitors use fake HDR. My Asus PG27UQ does 4k/144hz/HDR 1000 and Gsync. Granted my 27" monitor costs around the same as a 65" C9, but gaming on that monitor with a 2080ti is pure bliss.
Mar 7, 2011
397 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: You change the number on the end of the url I provided to match the number from the url of any other product's PDP.

For whatever reason new products don't work (Ex. DBZ Kakarot just takes you back to the main page).

But say you wanted Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. This is the PDP url:
ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/732738/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle

Take that "732738" and put it at the end of:
ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Index?productId=

And it works like so https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=732738
thanks - i was using the product id in the product description, not url
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Barrie had 3, sold already, Orangeville has lots they said, they won't give me an amount. Yorkdale has some they said, Vaughan mills mall, friend just bought 2 at hwy 27 location. So ya, the people saying out of stock, just call stores
Last edited by junglemage666 on Jan 19th, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
12795 posts
3825 upvotes
--
zobblplatz wrote: When a new Xbox is coming out in less than a year, yes, this dated ass console is a poor purchase.
What do you want to bet 90% of the releases for the first 1.5 years on the new consoles is going to be remasters, will be the same thing as what happened with ps4/xbox one.
Feb 16, 2012
113 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
They have a regular white x with no game for the same price! Check ur stores
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
4036 posts
1298 upvotes
Toronto
portgazdace wrote: They have a regular white x with no game for the same price! Check ur stores
Apparently they are saying it's also the fallout 76 one but I think that one comes with the digital code. So one has a physical copy and one has a digital one
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
portgazdace wrote: They have a regular white x with no game for the same price! Check ur stores
Can you get us their sku please ill put it in the link on first post for others to see, thanks :)
Sep 9, 2016
392 posts
1008 upvotes
Leask
Thanks OP! I picked one up at one of the Sudbury locations. It looks like they still have one more in stock at least.