Expired Hot Deals

[EB Games] Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Mar 7, 2011
338 posts
99 upvotes
Toronto
chemicalxv wrote: You change the number on the end of the url I provided to match the number from the url of any other product's PDP.

For whatever reason new products don't work (Ex. DBZ Kakarot just takes you back to the main page).

But say you wanted Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. This is the PDP url:
ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/732738/mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle

Take that "732738" and put it at the end of:
ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Index?productId=

And it works like so https://www.ebgames.ca/StoreLocator/Ind ... tId=732738
thanks - i was using the product id in the product description, not url
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2248 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Barrie had 3, sold already, Orangeville has lots they said, they won't give me an amount. Yorkdale has some they said, Vaughan mills mall, friend just bought 2 at hwy 27 location. So ya, the people saying out of stock, just call stores
Last edited by junglemage666 on Jan 19th, 2020 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
10517 posts
1749 upvotes
Toronto
zobblplatz wrote: When a new Xbox is coming out in less than a year, yes, this dated ass console is a poor purchase.
What do you want to bet 90% of the releases for the first 1.5 years on the new consoles is going to be remasters, will be the same thing as what happened with ps4/xbox one.
Feb 16, 2012
92 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
They have a regular white x with no game for the same price! Check ur stores
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2008
3245 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto
portgazdace wrote: They have a regular white x with no game for the same price! Check ur stores
Apparently they are saying it's also the fallout 76 one but I think that one comes with the digital code. So one has a physical copy and one has a digital one
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2248 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
portgazdace wrote: They have a regular white x with no game for the same price! Check ur stores
Can you get us their sku please ill put it in the link on first post for others to see, thanks :)
Sep 9, 2016
242 posts
453 upvotes
Leask
Thanks OP! I picked one up at one of the Sudbury locations. It looks like they still have one more in stock at least.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2248 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
To the person that bought 5 consoles in Vaughan, wow. Lol. You know this won't resell, right? This is a good deal for those wanting an Xbox one x system to play with
May 10, 2010
440 posts
719 upvotes
London
Anyone know when this deal is on until? I won't be able to get to an eb games until tomorrow and this would be a perfect time to trade in my digital edition xboxone for the onex
Feb 3, 2009
266 posts
53 upvotes
Jonquiere
Godspeed friend. Grabbed one today
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2168 posts
2248 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
poopdedoop wrote: Anyone know when this deal is on until? I won't be able to get to an eb games until tomorrow and this would be a perfect time to trade in my digital edition xboxone for the onex
Not sure, it had no date. The girl at store didn't know either, she didn't even know the price and was shocked
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
1977 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the last one from one the locations. I think I bought it because of the RFD effect lol. Already own a PS4 Pro

Most likely will return it, or will sell at cost if anyone would like it.

located close to Bathurst and Sheppard in North York