Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Xbox One X Fallout 76 white system $299.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 6:16 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
To the person that bought 5 consoles in Vaughan, wow. Lol. You know this won't resell, right? This is a good deal for those wanting an Xbox one x system to play with
May 10, 2010
937 posts
1482 upvotes
Kenora
Anyone know when this deal is on until? I won't be able to get to an eb games until tomorrow and this would be a perfect time to trade in my digital edition xboxone for the onex
Feb 3, 2009
453 posts
151 upvotes
Jonquiere
Godspeed friend. Grabbed one today
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
poopdedoop wrote: Anyone know when this deal is on until? I won't be able to get to an eb games until tomorrow and this would be a perfect time to trade in my digital edition xboxone for the onex
Not sure, it had no date. The girl at store didn't know either, she didn't even know the price and was shocked
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2007
2268 posts
372 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up the last one from one the locations. I think I bought it because of the RFD effect lol. Already own a PS4 Pro

Most likely will return it, or will sell at cost if anyone would like it.

located close to Bathurst and Sheppard in North York
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10272 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
undacova wrote: Apparently they are saying it's also the fallout 76 one but I think that one comes with the digital code. So one has a physical copy and one has a digital one
Okay yeah there is two listings for it, not sure what the difference is exactly because I'm pretty sure every Xbox One bundle comes with a digital download instead of a physical copy.

So there's 755605 and 755606 on the website.

605 is showing stock in the GVA, Calgary, Okotoks, Regina, Sudbury, a bunch in the GTA again, St. Jean Sur Richelieu, and St. John's (again, good luck lol)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
chemicalxv wrote: Okay yeah there is two listings for it, not sure what the difference is exactly because I'm pretty sure every Xbox One bundle comes with a digital download instead of a physical copy.

So there's 755605 and 755606 on the website.

605 is showing stock in the GVA, Calgary, Okotoks, Regina, Sudbury, a bunch in the GTA again, St. Jean Sur Richelieu, and St. John's (again, good luck lol)
One has digital copy and other has physical. Not exactly sure which one, even the employees don't know til they open the box and check
May 4, 2008
92 posts
106 upvotes
Just bought the last 605 from Regina. It's the one with a download code. No physical copy. It was a "display model". They had the box in the display and the console in the back.

Thanks, OP! Didn't "need it" but RFD effect and all I'm still pretty pleased.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
kahos wrote: Just bought the last 605 from Regina. It's the one with a download code. No physical copy. It was a "display model". They had the box in the display and the console in the back.

Thanks, OP! Didn't "need it" but RFD effect and all I'm still pretty pleased.
Make sure it has full 1 year warranty register it on Microsoft website. If it's not, then contact Microsoft and they will set the date just show your receipt.
Mar 24, 2009
65 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, grabbed one for my kid from Oakville Place.
Forgot to ask if they had any more but if you are looking maybe try them, the guy did mention that they were stacked as I asked why the box looked so rough so maybe they have a bunch.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Of all the EB i dropped by at opening time today, I went to the one that was closing down, and last day they're open is today, since tmr they're rly just open to finish moving stuff out

Edit: thinking back, it's a good thing I didn't get it, ill be needing money for something else in the future and i really shouldn't spend money on a console i'll probably use for maybe 1 or 2 games at most
Last edited by Brewmeanie on Jan 19th, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Signature removed due to rule violation
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2008
1021 posts
867 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: To the person that bought 5 consoles in Vaughan, wow. Lol. You know this won't resell, right? This is a good deal for those wanting an Xbox one x system to play with
Bahaha, what a classic hoarding RFDer. Always trying to make a buck at the expense of others.

Have fun with your stockpile! Don't forget to keep the receipt, so you can return them before you can't anymore.
Selling:
My Soul -- PM Me
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1321 posts
1276 upvotes
EB games will most likely have a trade in deal for the X sometime soon. That said, I have been doing lots of research and at this point it's not really worth to upgrade from S to X...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
3107 posts
3603 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
zylonite wrote: EB games will most likely have a trade in deal for the X sometime soon. That said, I have been doing lots of research and at this point it's not really worth to upgrade from S to X...
Trade your S for 140 get the x for 160 more. It's a big upgrade. I have ps4 pro, x and an s. The x blows all other systems away.the series x will be out end or year maybe later, and we don't know the cost.. Could be like $800 (x was 600 when it came out)

Also when they have a deal for the new series x and u trade your xbox one x, you will probably get $300 trade value for it, they did that for regular Xbox one when getting an X
Last edited by junglemage666 on Jan 19th, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Oct 25, 2013
243 posts
898 upvotes
London, ON
I'd say it is a hot deal only for those who wants a xbox badly and has lots of time to play the games recently. As the new series will come at the end of this year, you will see $299 xbox one x to be a common price in the summer. There are also some related deals for xbox new owners
49.99 Xbox One Controller
canada-computers-49-99-xbox-one-control ... s-2349140/
Take advantage of xgpu
microsoft-store-xbox-game-pass-ultimate ... 1-2290218/
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
poopdedoop wrote: Anyone know when this deal is on until? I won't be able to get to an eb games until tomorrow and this would be a perfect time to trade in my digital edition xboxone for the onex
this look more like a stock clearance, so it'll go on til stock is cleared out, then they scrub the sku from active to in-active
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2367 posts
935 upvotes
Ottawa
I looked there's a $350 one close to me, but after a bit of research I'm not sure I would even bother getting the $299 one. Not enough games I'd actually play to make it worth it. So far my Switch is holding me nicely, I might consider a PS4 Pro when they come down in price
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
4246 posts
1670 upvotes
Belle River
Brewmeanie wrote: Of all the EB i dropped by at opening time today, I went to the one that was closing down, and last day they're open is today, since tmr they're rly just open to finish moving stuff out
Off topic but I'm curious, do you happen to know how they handled the store credits for the closing location?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Rudy wrote: I looked there's a $350 one close to me, but after a bit of research I'm not sure I would even bother getting the $299 one. Not enough games I'd actually play to make it worth it. So far my Switch is holding me nicely, I might consider a PS4 Pro when they come down in price
that's why im kinda glad I missed it, Im going thru my head what games I would play, and there is not much. Right now, most of the games I want to play is available on either the ps4 or the switch, both consoles I currently own

hystavito wrote: Off topic but I'm curious, do you happen to know how they handled the store credits for the closing location?
they get transferred to the closest location that is not closing, pre-orders, in store credits, etc. All of that get sent to that store.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1205 posts
1392 upvotes
Rudy wrote: I looked there's a $350 one close to me, but after a bit of research I'm not sure I would even bother getting the $299 one. Not enough games I'd actually play to make it worth it. So far my Switch is holding me nicely, I might consider a PS4 Pro when they come down in price
I find deals for PS4/PS4 Pro way less substantial and frequent than they are for Xbox. Microsoft has been more aggressive in discounting it's consoles than Sony has.

I mean the reg price for a PS4 is technically only $20 less than when it launched here in Canada in 2013. That's ridiculous imo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)