Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
EB Games

Xbox Series X|S: Next Wave of Pre-orders Tuesday October 27

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2020 2:20 pm
Nov 23, 2019
39 posts
141 upvotes

[EB Games] Xbox Series X|S: Next Wave of Pre-orders Tuesday October 27

There is going to be another wave of Xbox preorders at EB games

Those dates are:
In Select Stores: Monday Oct 26

Online: Tuesday, Oct 27

Currently there is no start time specified for online sales,
***Xbox All Access Console will not be available for this wave.
Images
  • 00000.jpg
Last edited by simran7sandhu on Oct 27th, 2020 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
376 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2013
1707 posts
592 upvotes
GTA
How are the "in store" orders going to work on Monday Oct. 26th? They expecting people to line up outside when the store opens to place the orders?
Nov 23, 2019
39 posts
141 upvotes
There is no list. You might have to call your local gamestop to ask if they will have any in stock.
Jan 15, 2016
120 posts
30 upvotes
Victoria, BC
Series S, Series X I know the differences, just wondering where the purchase numbers are. Is one more popular than the other?
Mar 1, 2016
594 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
Scruffythecat wrote: Series S, Series X I know the differences, just wondering where the purchase numbers are. Is one more popular than the other?
Series X is more popular. Because S is limited to 1440p. Also, anyone looking for a cheaper alternative would aim for ps5 digital.
Jul 11, 2018
174 posts
124 upvotes
Mars
Lineup and wait before store open and when it opens someone will tell you it sold out.This happened 2 times for me within a month.
F words to those retailers who treat customer like idiots.
Mar 1, 2016
594 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
Thank you for posting this OP. Is it gonna be a midnight thing or at 5 AM like the ps5 sale from RCSS?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2012
9278 posts
10285 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: Meanwhile gamestop stock is up 400% in 6 months haha.
Only because it had reached rock bottom and next-gen is here. Everyone knows they're on their last legs. Nobody likes being harassed to preorder games and buy "game disc protection" and all their other scams and shenanigans. The accumulated karma blew back on them royally. Nobody will miss this joke store chain, they have more figurines than videogames anyway.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Kojima wrote: Lineup and wait before store open and when it opens someone will tell you it sold out.This happened 2 times for me within a month.
F words to those retailers who treat customer like idiots.
Yeah, because the people working preorder the consoles themselves kek.
Nov 26, 2017
191 posts
48 upvotes
Where can I buy ps5 at the launch day? Thx
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5769 posts
6710 upvotes
Alberta
zxcai18 wrote: Where can I buy ps5 at the launch day? Thx
Kijiji
Oct 23, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
You mean the PS5 scam from RCSS? There is no time yet just gotta be on your toes all day I guess unless they release a time. Good thing about EV is you can trust them not to cancel your pre order like the joke of a Loblaws company.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
8668 posts
10272 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Poutinesauce wrote: Only because it had reached rock bottom and next-gen is here. Everyone knows they're on their last legs. Nobody likes being harassed to preorder games and buy "game disc protection" and all their other scams and shenanigans. The accumulated karma blew back on them royally. Nobody will miss this joke store chain, they have more figurines than videogames anyway.
They ain't going anywhere soon now that they have Microsoft money in their bank account lmao
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1865 upvotes
Ajax
mrtvgame wrote: At Target.
Not but really, Future Shop, Zellers or Sears should have tons for walk-ins.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2016
1198 posts
1569 upvotes
canada
mrtvgame wrote: Not but really, Future Shop, Zellers or Sears should have tons for walk-ins.
Do you think the last blockbusters is going to be getting these in?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
4547 posts
2620 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: Only because it had reached rock bottom and next-gen is here. Everyone knows they're on their last legs. Nobody likes being harassed to preorder games and buy "game disc protection" and all their other scams and shenanigans. The accumulated karma blew back on them royally. Nobody will miss this joke store chain, they have more figurines than videogames anyway.
I like going to EBgames, where else can I get a gaming gaurantee that I can return a game in 7 days and apply the full value towards a new one? You’re supposed to be only allowed to do it once but so far I am on my 4th or 5th new game.

If they ask if you want to pre-order or buy the game protection, just say no and that’s the end of it, it’s not harassment at all. You don’t like the place I get it, just stop going there. The ebgames that I go to have some of the nicest staff and they have offered me some decent recommendations.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)