Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Midnight Launch

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2010 9:30 am
27 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
lol, all these midnight launches, don't ppl have work/school?
Deal Addict
May 3, 2008
4442 posts
245 upvotes
I've been trying to PO this game for a while but haven't found any turds in the past week or so. If anyone knows a few that are common atm then PM me, would appreciate it. Otherwise I'll wait for the usual ubisoft price drop :lol:

Hmmm is this game big enough to even get a midnight launch?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
15870 posts
765 upvotes
Stouffville
nitroblu wrote: lol, all these midnight launches, don't ppl have work/school?

hah.. well look at it this way..

after first year university, my next 3 years, i never had a class before 1pm...most of the time 3pm was the earliest i had... and a bunch of times, i didnt have classes on tuesdays... so there u go for that.. pretty easy for university students to not have to be in bed by 1:30am lol..

as for work.. some ppl work different shifts.. some ppl work 11-7 or 3-11... depending on type of work, schedule...so i can see why ppl are outside.. altho personally i wouldnt wait hrs or hrs.. but id go around 1am or so and go and get my copy :)
Nov 19, 2006
264 posts
I think these Midnight launches for games is getting ridiculous. It's a marketing gimmick for sure but one that's almost expected when MS (or some other company) is on a $500 million marketing binge. But for a "regular" game? Is it really necessary?
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
3349 posts
568 upvotes
CALGARY
What "no Calgary"! That can't be right.

I'm looking forward to give this one a try. I ditched Fable 3 to buy some time for this damn game....I love AC series!! I hope they wont stop making these.
  • Zoomer : $45/7GB subscriber ($50 Ref + $150 welcome) + Pixel 4A
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2009
1213 posts
234 upvotes
Mrbj wrote: What "no Calgary"! That can't be right.

I'm looking forward to give this one a try. I ditched Fable 3 to buy some time for this damn game....I love AC series!! I hope they wont stop making these.

drive down to edmonton, lol, just kidding ;)
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
Mel Boracis wrote: I think these Midnight launches for games is getting ridiculous. It's a marketing gimmick for sure but one that's almost expected when MS (or some other company) is on a $500 million marketing binge. But for a "regular" game? Is it really necessary?

indeed. it's such a waste of time. only do it for really really big games or consoles launching
have you seen boxing day? if you have any infos that can help us locate him, please contact us @ 1‒800‒867‒5309

(V)^,,,,^(V) woop woop woop woop woop
flashy_mcflash wrote: haha. Though seriously, what a ridiculous year for CG to be trendy. If there was one year NOT to spend $600 on a coat, it was this winter.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
8330 posts
1877 upvotes
they giving out free stuff or where's the deal? :confused:
Nov 30, 2006
568 posts
91 upvotes
Yeah. I thought this would stop after the third post. There is no deal here. This needs to be moved to gaming discussion.

A new game coming out is NOT A DEAL.

"Hey guys. I just saw the New Harry Potter. It was awesome! What a great deal!"
Oct 6, 2004
916 posts
255 upvotes
Bunch of crabby grumps on here today. Guess they are tired today from staying up late at the Black Ops midnight release last night. :razz:

If you are not a night owl and do not like the midnight release...don't go. If I didn't have to work I'd go to midnight releases if for no other reason than just for the fun of people watching.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2008
2896 posts
1077 upvotes
Mel Boracis wrote: I think these Midnight launches for games is getting ridiculous. It's a marketing gimmick for sure but one that's almost expected when MS (or some other company) is on a $500 million marketing binge. But for a "regular" game? Is it really necessary?

Agreed.

Personally I don't see why I can't wait until the next day to pick it up, even for big releases (and this is just personally, I don't criticize those who do).

I just don't get the point.
Dec 11, 2009
356 posts
70 upvotes
Thanks OP! I was wondering if there was going to be a midnight launch for this...I hope there will be bonuses announced soon... :D
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1383 posts
256 upvotes
EDM Area
mini kangaroo wrote: drive down to edmonton, lol, just kidding ;)

wouldn't that be drive UP to edmonton. As for Spruce Grove they get a lot of pre-orders so I am guessing that is why they made the list.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)