Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Coach

EB/GS Daily Doorcrashers - Finished

Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3527 posts
1367 upvotes
Anjou, QC
looks like modano9 beat me to making the thread... heck so many people competing to make threads these days...

oh well. no worries, we'll be in touch modano9 :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
ok so toronto ppl.. call up the downtown locations at 8am when they open and get the daily deal and post here plz! i want to wake up at 9:30am and see it :D
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
You guys know thats its gonna be closed and no daily doorcrasher deal on thrusday b/c of Canada Day :P.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2003
16073 posts
910 upvotes
Stouffville
yoda12320 wrote: You guys know thats its gonna be closed and no daily doorcrasher deal on thrusday b/c of Canada Day :P.
probably but vaughan mills is open and they have an EB dont they? same with Eaton Centre :D
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
6413 posts
2704 upvotes
NonStopInTheMix wrote: looks like modano9 beat me to making the thread... heck so many people competing to make threads these days...

It seems the mentality on RFD is "Well, I have more information than the original thread, so I'm going to create my own thread and try and get a bajillion thanks out of it'. If you're going to be the most up-to-date poster, might as well start your own.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
grappos13 wrote: probably but vaughan mills is open and they have an EB dont they? same with Eaton Centre :D
Just an fyi so if this deal is bad and fridays is hopefully saturday will be better b/c i have the feeling where gonna see alot of wii turds like last time lol.
signature removed for rule violations
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2008
3527 posts
1367 upvotes
Anjou, QC
yoda12320 wrote: Just an fyi so if this deal is bad and fridays is hopefully saturday will be better b/c i have the feeling where gonna see alot of wii turds like last time lol.
i can nearly guarantee we'll see the ACDC trackpack again :lol:
Deal Addict
May 16, 2008
2374 posts
668 upvotes
Man the game of the day for tomorrow better not be very good. At this rate even EB won't have any real idea what game it is tomorrow morning.
Jonathan Toews, on the disappointment of not repeating in 2011: "Mostly I was glad that Vancouver didn't win."
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7969 upvotes
If I obtain information of a daily doorcrasher before the OP, I'm making my own thread.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Lone_Prodigy wrote: If I obtain information of a daily doorcrasher before the OP, I'm making my own thread.
you have to, it's the cool thing to do now
Signature removed due to rule violation
Jun 7, 2009
366 posts
115 upvotes
I went into EB today to cash in my GG on Transformers and the guy working told me that the door crasher for June 30 was Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time for $20. I have no clue if he knew what he was talking about or not. You can never really tell with EB employees.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
3890 posts
631 upvotes
Granby
Afrodiziak wrote: I went into EB today to cash in my GG on Transformers and the guy working told me that the door crasher for June 30 was Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time for $20. I have no clue if he knew what he was talking about or not. You can never really tell with EB employees.
quick make yur own thread :twisted:
Deal Addict
May 16, 2008
2374 posts
668 upvotes
Afrodiziak wrote: I went into EB today to cash in my GG on Transformers and the guy working told me that the door crasher for June 30 was Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time for $20. I have no clue if he knew what he was talking about or not. You can never really tell with EB employees.
Which location may I inquire into which location this was?
Jonathan Toews, on the disappointment of not repeating in 2011: "Mostly I was glad that Vancouver didn't win."
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3637 posts
1646 upvotes
I can't find Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time on EB's webiste. Is it just me?
Jul 28, 2009
584 posts
69 upvotes
braveblade wrote: I can't find Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time on EB's webiste. Is it just me?
could it be a sign that it is the ddc tmrw?
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2004
1749 posts
325 upvotes
NonStopInTheMix wrote: looks like modano9 beat me to making the thread... heck so many people competing to make threads these days...

game_fanatic wrote: It seems the mentality on RFD is "Well, I have more information than the original thread, so I'm going to create my own thread and try and get a bajillion thanks out of it'. If you're going to be the most up-to-date poster, might as well start your own.
Lone_Prodigy wrote: If I obtain information of a daily doorcrasher before the OP, I'm making my own thread.
Brewmeanie wrote: you have to, it's the cool thing to do now
daedalus2004 wrote: quick make yur own thread :twisted:
It's a shame that people feel this way. This is not a competition and I do not care how many people click the thanks button. Anyways...Next time I will think twice before creating a thread.

Today's game is Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) - $19.89. Updating OP.
Sword of Omens....Give me deals beyond deals!
Nov 2, 2008
43 posts
1 upvote
cool ive been meaning to get this after ive caught up in my back log of games ;)
Banned
Mar 16, 2009
4857 posts
2030 upvotes
modano9 wrote: It's a shame that people feel this way. This is not a competition and I do not care how many people click the thanks button. Anyways...Next time I will think twice before creating a thread.

Today's game is Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) - $19.89. Updating OP.
Ignore all the haters with their hater-aid and their hater clothes and their hater juice in their hater cars, with their hater wives and their hater kids who live in a hater house (which they all hate).

Good job updating the thread, keep up the good work. You have been THANKED! Isn't that life affirming!? :D

Don't be a Hader.

<<< Did you find my post helpful? Click the THANKS button.

BOYCOTT Lenovo products || Read about #LenovoGate! Tweet #LenovoSUCKS @Lenovo & @Lenovo_Canada, Post @ facebook.com/lenovo
Feb 16, 2009
344 posts
5 upvotes
StylinRed wrote: cool ive been meaning to get this after ive caught up in my back log of games ;)
We all know nobody around here is ever going to go through their whole backlog :razz: !

I bought FEAR 2 for 10$ at Giant Tiger yesterday, I just couldn't resist, I have something like 30 games in the backlog if I calculate STEAM.

Yet, I plan to replay Final Fantasy 9 or Chrono Cross this summer... Go figures.