Expired Hot Deals

[Nintendo] Nintendo Wii White/Black/RED! $99.99 after Trade 4.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2010 7:37 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 9, 2010
34 posts
16 upvotes

[Nintendo] Nintendo Wii White/Black/RED! $99.99 after Trade 4.

Just went into EB to T3 towards Dead Space, then saw this ad/promo behind the cash and re-evaluated.. =| ..i asked the CSR about the details and he said it works the same as a T3 would, all games must be 8+TIV and can only do a maximum of 4. That red wii looks SO SEXY, I think im gonna pick one up tomorrow and pay the $100 i have left over from the credit i did with another T3.. xD

p.s. First ever post.. xD ..let me know if my format is off/can improve and Sorry if this was already posted, i checked the EB November thread and searched "red wii" with no prevail. +Thanks if this was useful!

p.s.s. this EB/GS was located in St. Catharines, ON
8 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2008
2262 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
Welcome nice avatar.
Its been posted somewhere don't recall where. There is a main EB thread here though http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-games ... ysprune=30 Like many things at EB some seem to be YMMV. BTW Some stores will let you trade +$8.00 dollar games with no limits and get the $25 trade in towords any hardware ;)
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4222 posts
674 upvotes
Quebec
Nice...I need some cheap games !

PM me some games that qualify that I can buy at FS, BB, EB, TRU, Staples or Microplay.

I don't have BBV and RP near me :(
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6860 posts
5083 upvotes
It's hard to find EB qualifiers this week. Too many were tanked if no one notice.

Thanks op for the effort. :)
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2010
4731 posts
713 upvotes
Toronto
ecsw wrote: It's hard to find EB qualifiers this week. Too many were tanked if no one notice.

Thanks op for the effort. :)

Due to Maniac Mondays 30% off.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2009
1012 posts
150 upvotes
Is this the red Wii that comes with New Super Mario Bros? If it is, why would anyone get the white or black one...
"Because ten billion years' time is so fragile, so ephemeral... it arouses such a bittersweet, almost heartbreaking fondness."
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
7626 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
TidalDreams wrote: Is this the red Wii that comes with New Super Mario Bros? If it is, why would anyone get the white or black one...

there's only one red Wii and it's the NSMB bundle
have you seen boxing day? if you have any infos that can help us locate him, please contact us @ 1‒800‒867‒5309

(V)^,,,,^(V) woop woop woop woop woop
flashy_mcflash wrote: haha. Though seriously, what a ridiculous year for CG to be trendy. If there was one year NOT to spend $600 on a coat, it was this winter.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
Dred wrote: Welcome nice avatar.
Its been posted somewhere don't recall where. There is a main EB thread here though http://forums.redflagdeals.com/eb-games ... ysprune=30 Like many things at EB some seem to be YMMV. BTW Some stores will let you trade +$8.00 dollar games with no limits and get the $25 trade in towords any hardware ;)

according to NonStopInTheMix's thread, it's only for the Kinect promo

so either T6GIF for the Kinect bundle, or trade for the console/kinect bundle

if they let you do the trades for other consoles, that'd be nice
but then again, it's a matter of finding those qualifiers, which isn't that easy when lots of titles have been tanking in TIV

T4 + $100 isn't that bad... less qualifiers
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!