160 posts
31 upvotes

18% off on Pizza Pizza gift card through ebates

Deal Link:
Savings:
18%
Retailer:
ebates.ca
ebates.ca is offering 18% off on Pizza Pizza gift card to celebrate National Pizza Day. Though in costco you can buy one dollar cheaper but for those who doesn't have costco membership, is a good deal.
11 replies
[OP]
Sep 21, 2007
160 posts
31 upvotes
on top, you get another 11% off by using promo code "pizzaday" by ordering online.
Jan 24, 2007
847 posts
253 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Not sure if Costco still has it but they had the $50 gift card for $35.that's 30% off. Normally they always have $50 for $40 so that's 20% off.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1522 posts
654 upvotes
takhan wrote: on top, you get another 11% off by using promo code "pizzaday" by ordering online.
That is today only, you won't get the gift cards for atleast a week or 2.
Nov 26, 2015
842 posts
596 upvotes
Ontario
kenchau wrote: Damn it, wish I had seen this earlier. Just purchased from ebates. Worst thing about it, is I have to wait days for the gift card and today is 11% off at Pizza Pizza.

:(
Also I would NOT keep cards bought through Ebates for too long. I do not know if they are an authorized gift card retailer that can sell new cards or not. The cards are handled by cardswap. Meaning the cards comes from a previous owner. They verify the balance but who knows if a record of the card number is still kept by previous owver and used later. (Note everything I listed is my opinion only. I rather buy gift cards NEW and not deal with possible problems later. I have never used cardswap before)
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2009
1350 posts
502 upvotes
Ontario
I hate their pizza but up vote given enough for a good deal post!
Apr 18, 2004
997 posts
398 upvotes
costco always sells this with 20% off and last week 30%off , not sure this week
Never again! HTC , Wind Mobile , Air China
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
9322 posts
3517 upvotes
Mississauga
Etabol wrote: Also I would NOT keep cards bought through Ebates for too long. I do not know if they are an authorized gift card retailer that can sell new cards or not. The cards are handled by cardswap. Meaning the cards comes from a previous owner. They verify the balance but who knows if a record of the card number is still kept by previous owver and used later. (Note everything I listed is my opinion only. I rather buy gift cards NEW and not deal with possible problems later. I have never used cardswap before)
Fair point, and I don't disagree with your logic or concern - makes total sense. I don't know if CardSwap has additional mechanisms in place to prevent that sort of thing.

I've never used CardSwap myself, but given it seems to be reputable and EBates is reputable and both have claims of 100% guarantee, I have comfort in that.
Jun 17, 2006
547 posts
301 upvotes
Calgary
Etabol wrote: Also I would NOT keep cards bought through Ebates for too long. I do not know if they are an authorized gift card retailer that can sell new cards or not. The cards are handled by cardswap. Meaning the cards comes from a previous owner. They verify the balance but who knows if a record of the card number is still kept by previous owver and used later. (Note everything I listed is my opinion only. I rather buy gift cards NEW and not deal with possible problems later. I have never used cardswap before)
I think they must do a combination. It seems like on some gift cards (particularly on ones sold through eBates) there is a nearly unlimited supply that isn't related what they are receiving. But this is mostly just my speculation.
eBay Feedback: 118 and counting.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2006
9322 posts
3517 upvotes
Mississauga
Giftcard arrived today. That wasn't too bad, considering I ordered on Friday. Card is sent from a Toronto address for future Ebates/CardSwap deals with questions about shipping.